Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 30-07-2021, 08:38 PM
Master
when we slow down to identify the product of the ego, we understand that silence out does the branded init.. all everything is an init.. a simple product for the essence...the init is the product, and it's of 'that'- that saying the inner ego of the product and if we slow down we will release that we have to choose what essence we will be in and an init is an essence ... an essence with domineer... it's just like 'gta' we can be the product if we wish to be and have a manifest...and what manifest we are defines what type of product we are.... some are products of silence, others are products of balance or are an estimate... an estimate of an init or product that is peculiar.. the favours of a calm, ambient efficiency are also init's- everything is taken with favour and that's including anger.. it also is an init.. im just a card deck with playing power coded cards...like Pokemon... if I use this against you I use it against the self... everything is an art.. fighting is an art, anger is an art and perfect balance is an art, serenity is also an art...'that' is is an art 'this' is an art and they are statements of serenity and composure...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-07-2021, 03:28 AM
Master
Hey Viswa, thanks for the response, I am not allowed to quote.

I am very confused about what you mean when you say that which I am not allowed to quote.

How is allowing but a disallowing of illusion? And what if the illusion is everything that exists, then what is there to allow, but an infinite illusion?

And why do you seek the truth if all truths are true, and why would sacrifice be necessery for the truth/illusion you seek?

It seems like your intention is to stop, and teach others to stop, but I must be mistaken, because it also seems like you intent for people to start. And do things. And make effort.

Or are you perhaps just exploring the general idea of start/stop and wondering why we should or should not stop?

And you say you're experiencing the allowing. What is it like to you? It is always wonderful to hear a person talk about their present moment experience of allowing. I love to hear about it and I do have this as a goal. And I agree there can be a sense of effort involved. That can be beneficial. Tho sometimes effort doesn't work. So it would be nice to distinguish the effort that is worth the effort, from someone who is experiencing the allowing, perhaps. That's why I asked those questions.

As you seem to be very passionate about this allowing. Or stopping the resistance/self contradiction. But that's just a perspective, that's why I ask.

Thanks.
Old 31-07-2021, 05:40 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I am very confused about what you mean when you say that which I am not allowed to quote.

So you ask, Why not to quote?. Sir, you know that - the people who 'said' those - had 'felt' something.

But, by reading those words - we cannot feel the same way they felt. So, it's useless to quote others. And so I said to share what you 'feel'/'felt'. Even if the words are same (as Shankaracharya/Jesus/Krishna/etc..) - the people who truly enlightened won't file copyright issue in a court - as it's their "own" words.

If you feel "I AM" - then express it as "I AM" as your own word. No problem. Don't quote that 'Moses said "I AM" as he heard' and so I'm using 'their' words. No there is no 'their' or 'my' words. It is just "words". You don't have to quote the person.

And, regarding "All truths", sir, there is no many "truths" but only "ONE", and many "illusions" as per our desires.

The history of Krishna, Jesus, Mohammed, Shankara, etc.. are not 'actual'. They are also just "illusions" in this 'dream', as we 'desired' to hear of. They are not actuality, just a 'dream' in a 'Mind', to knock our head, to remind us about the "ONE".

We don't have to fight, this "GOD" and that "GOD", there is only ONE, and the ONE send messengers/son/himself, to revoutionize, what he already revolutioned many times, in a new 'words/manner', as he is compassionate towards us. It just watch everything every moment, even what I'm typing now.

To "allow the TRUTH/ONE's grace" is to disallow the Illusion. Sir, you may have heard the word "samsara". This 'samsara' is not actual, it just a dream we desired for. Only when we disallow the illusion - which we allowed/started to desire once - is the only 'doing/effort' to feel the 'actuality'. All other 'efforts' are foolishness to attain the 'desires/samsara/dreams/thoughts'.

"ONE" won't interfere in the 'desires' of "many", and let them do whatever they seek for. He let's free within him, as a mother does to her child, giving whatever the child seeks for. But, the Mother is waiting for the "sons & daughter" to understand that "Objective word is not actuality and there is only 'ONE' Unlimited". He is more graceful to the person, who surrendered to Him, and his grace dissolves/destroys this dream, and remain in "HIM" always. The 'desirous' 'many' cannot on their own destroy the "Samsara" (because there is no 'my' energy and 'his/her' energy but only ONE energy). Buddha and others 'think' that, it's they themselves had destroyed them. Not at all. There is only "ONE" and he provides the energy to the true 'seeker', in the form 'seeker' thinks of, even the 'seeker' himself may be unknown about this. They surrendered to ONE Manthra. So they reject 'devotion'. But, Vyasa, who written "Brahmasutras and Bhagavat Gita", also written "Srimad Bhagavatham", the glories of the "ONE". It's just an 'illusion' like the life we live.

"Devotion" is the 'only' means. Be devoted to the "ONE" which is the only TRUE, in whatever form you surrender to HIM (i.e. deity/Manthra/Guru/etc..). "STOP" moving/thinking/interesting/desiring of the "WORLDLY PLEASURES/SAMSARA" and surrender/devoted to "HIM" and you can feel the "TRUTH"/ HIS grace, then the power of "illusion" on us starts to decrease (the power of Illusion is nothing but, what we 'gave' power/life/thought to).

You may ask, surrendering is also a 'movement'. Yes, it is so. And so I say is this as the actual effort, to "STOP" "THIS" and surrender to "THAT", which cannot be reached by movement/thought/scriptures/knowledge/understanding. The 'scriptures/guru/messengers/etc..' is just only to knock our HEAD. More than that, they are nothing but one's illusion too. Don't keep on moving to 'many' words/quotes. Take "one" form, surrender to it totally as the "Actuality". The "Aham Brahmashmi" is also a manthra, a form of "HIM" to surrender, who is "FORMLESS", and from whom this "MANTHRA/deity/anything" is born.

You have responsibilities to take care of your body,family - which we already 'committed' too. Don't add new commitments and also don't run away from already 'committed'. Just wakeup - do the duties, work - eat what is available - "STOP" moving senses/body by seeking pleasure/joy/fun/lol/any kind, and only to move it for 'responsibility'. One is a "FOOL" seeking pleasures in his 'illusions' i.e. Worldly/sensual/thoughtful pleasures.

"ALLOW" THAT, by disallowing/stop interesting in "THIS", were 'this' is nothing but you 'desired/attached/illusions'. Don't care 'what is an atom, who is he/she/it/we/they, how universe came into being, what will happen in future, why politicians are acting this way, why all fighting between themselves/etc..' because it all happens only in me/your/their dream, what you/me/they desire for. Don't interfere in their dreams. Their KARMA will teach them by providing sufferings and make them serious. Then even when women/drinks/fun/Series/pop-ups/picnic/friends/anything comes and dances/attracts, while we doing our duty, HIS grace/TRUTH/THAT energy will take care of those. Continue this always and don;t care "when I will be enlightened" as this journey/HIS grace/TRUTH, will make you forget/think of anything, other than HIS "INFINITE BLISS".
Old 31-07-2021, 06:43 AM
Viswa

The "ONE" cannot be expressed in words, and whatever expressed in words/thoughts, are all we 'wish', so he pervades in that form to us.

We cannot say "Unlimited" - without being in "limitedness". As there is no actually "limitedness", there is Neither "Unlimited" nor not-Unlimited. Neither Limited nor not-limited.

We cannot say "Ever-lasting" - without there is something 'born and dies'. As there is no actually 'something born and dies', there is Neither Ever-lasting nor not-ever-lasting.

We cannot say "feel His grace", without 'body/mind' to feel GRACE. As there is no actually "body/mind", there is Neither Grace nor not-grace

We cannot say "BLISS" - without there is something 'pleasure,pain,etc..'. As there is no actually Pleasure,pain,etc.., there is Neither BLISS nor not-BLISS

We cannot say "BRAHMAN", without there is something as "MAYA". As there is no actually "MAYA", there is Neither Brahman nor Maya.

We can say something is 'present', only if there is another which is 'absent'. So, there is Neither Presence nor Absence.

We cannot say "Timeless state" without there is "time". As there is no actually Time, there is Neither Timeless nor time.

We cannot say "TRUTH" without being in a "FALSE". As there is no actually "FALSE", there is Neither Truth nor False.

We cannot say "THAT" - without being in "THIS". As there is no actually "THIS", there is Neither "THAT" nor not-"THAT".

We cannot say there is only "ONE/HE", without 'being' in a second place and say it. As there is no actually "two", there is Neither one Nor not-one.

So, just "STOP" expressing "THAT" in words. You may 'think' about "Krishna/Jesus/That/etc..", but it's actuality cannot be expressed in words. So, don't crave for other's words/quotes and also don't try to express it to "FOOLS". The "FOOLS" will become serious and search and will stop search and "FEEL" "THAT". Again, The word I expressed here is not the thing. "STOP" reading/searching/thinking hereafter what I/others express too, if you are serious. Then, you will "FEEL" it and one day "MERGE/return" to it.
Old 31-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Knower

"Those who know do not say; those who say do not know." 'Course what do I know?
Old 31-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Thumbs up

I get you, Viswa. Thank you for taking the time to express these things.

"ALLOW" THAT.... Continue this always and don't care "when I will be enlightened" as this
journey/HIS grace/TRUTH, will make you forget/think of anything, other than HIS "INFINITE BLISS" Voila!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-07-2021, 12:36 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
When you do it daily, the flow of energy increases day by day, and only "IT" will make you cease that falling. If you had fallen, then it won't cease, and you have to go through it.

You are cutting away the greenery, but never reaching the roots.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
You are cutting away the greenery, but never reaching the roots.

You are right. Yes. I'm only cutting away the greenery. I'm not interested to show the 'roots' - as it is beyond words.

First cut the greenery (which is nothing but one formed themselves). Only then You can feel the "ROOTS". And one day the "ROOT" itself grab us into it (i.e. Enlightenment) and no more greeneries then (i.e. samsara). One cannot show the 'roots' to others, as the sand/land (i.e. Space-time/body/senses/mind), acts as a block to show others. You may express to other in words that "there is roots", but they won't feel it, as they themselves had grown greeneries in their land (i.e. Body,mind). Actually, there is no greeneries. But our desire for 'greeneries' had made it grown, where the "ROOTS" give sand,nutrients,etc.. for the growth. But, the roots is not responsible for the greeneries, which is nothing but illusions.​ You are asking to show 'what is behind the Black hole'. You can see it only when you get near it by detaching the 'space-time' and risk to 'die', then it will surely absorb you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you

Thank "HIM". I just did my duty.
Old 31-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Master

STOP

Quote:
"STOP" reading/searching/thinking hereafter what I/others express too, if you are serious. Then, you will "FEEL" it and one day "MERGE/return" to it.
Though He can not be put in limits of words , with His Grace He can allow Himself to be expressed in words of His loving disciple . Further spirituality if not for the faint and naive . So if there is guidance of some experienced seeker , there is absolutely nothing wrong in it .

I do get there is some wisdom in what u say in that people should look /focus inwards for more realization . That being still true there absolutely is no need to ask people stop the search .

You can carry own with your views and STOP further posting ur views . My post is for general information .
Old 31-07-2021, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
So, just "STOP" expressing "THAT" in words. You may 'think' about "Krishna/Jesus/That/etc..", but it's actuality cannot be expressed in words. So, don't crave for other's words/quotes and also don't try to express it to "FOOLS". The "FOOLS" will become serious and search and will stop search and "FEEL" "THAT". Again, The word I expressed here is not the thing. "STOP" reading/searching/thinking hereafter what I/others express too, if you are serious. Then, you will "FEEL" it and one day "MERGE/return" to it.

Viswa, my friend, I appreciate the truth which your words are trying to convey, but it seems ironic that you are using so many words to say just "STOP" expressing "THAT" in words.

The fact that we are having this discussion on an online spiritual forum means that we are engaging with maya. Saying that there is neither Brahman nor Maya makes the whole thing pointless.

It feels a bit as if you are trying to beat us around the head with your ideas of what is true. There is no need for you to do that.

Peace