Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-07-2021, 05:21 PM
Knower

Manifestations

Hello.
As far as I remember I’ve been manifesting things since I was 4. I’m a grown adult now obviously but I really didn’t know what was happening even though the coincidences baffled me. Now that I found this forum I was hoping someone can help me understand whatever this power is and control it. I posted in several different forums befor hoping for advise but never got any except accusing me of having mental issues which I don’t ( knock on wood ).

I can give you an example of some coincidences.

Once I was a on a small plane without a bathroom. ( which is a wonder )The second I got on it I had to use the restroom. I longed for when the plane will land but then I realized it would take at least one hour for it to land. .... unless a thought popped up. What if the wings caught on fire. ? ( I think it was from some books I read). Suddenly I felt some peace inside me. Since at least I could think of one possibility. Of course in a way I didn’t want such a devastating thing to happen just for a silly cause but you know what 5 minutes later the flight did not take off ... you know why ?? Yes you guessed it.

Life has gone by but I’m afraid what dangers I will get myself or my family into cause of this ridiculous power or whatever it is. Of course I have wished several times for several things with all the power inside me but it never happened so why do situations like this happen. ? My Father has heart disease. My smart sister got diagnosed with mental illness. (Yes cause of me when I discussed this power or whatever it is with her. ). I wished with all my heart she would get normal and my dad and she recover but did it happen ??? No ?? So this works only once in a while why ?? Of course sone days I wish I didn’t have it. I mean it’s not helping when I really need it. Why does it need to be in the way?

Can someone help me please ? And note I am not mentally sick in any way knock on wood !!
Old 20-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Knower

Is there any way to stop or turn off this power or tune it so it is used ONLY FOR HELPING PEOPLE AND THE UNIVERSE?
Old 20-07-2021, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
Is there any way to stop or turn off this power or tune it so it is used ONLY FOR HELPING PEOPLE AND THE UNIVERSE?

Why turn it off? Just focus on the things you want. So, you had a few mishaps with this power. You don't have to give up guns just because you pointed one in the wrong direction a couple of times.
Old 31-07-2021, 03:59 AM
Knower

I agree. But but the gun keeps firing when I’m not ready. And all kinds of weird things happen. Even if I get a good grade I wonder if I really deserve it or is it a result of this power ?

When I was 4 yes 4 I remember looking at myself in the mirror. I used to have wonderful teeth. But I don’t know why but I suddenly started feeling anxious and the thoughts it’s not going to last going through my head.

And you know what I got Flourosis or doctors don’t know what it is maybe enamel defect due to high fever during tooth formation but it’s ONLY ON THE FROMT teeth. It’s odd and obvious and ugly I got dental treatment on them and thought I would die from depression. Is that a coincidence.

Nothing lasts and if I’m happy it’s gone if I’m anxious it’s there. So basically o don’t know how this power works. I need someone to help me understand how it works.

My poor sister a few months ago I felt jealous of her teeth because she didn’t have dental work and she is 40 she suddenly fell and broke her tooth. ! We are all baffled and dying with a heart attack about what is going to happ n to her front tooth.

Things like this. There are a zillion things.

I am at my wits end. Anyone can help me or train me or work with me to understand how this works and how to prevent the gun from shooting and injuring innocent people please ??? I mean why me and what the heck is going on ?
Old 31-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Life has gone by but I’m afraid what dangers I will get myself or my family into cause of this ridiculous power or whatever it is. Of course I have wished several times for several things with all the power inside me but it never happened so why do situations like this happen. ?
Is it possible that you are overstating the extent of your power?

You seem to blame yourself and your power for the bad things which have happened to your family, yet as you say above, many of the things you wish for fail to manifest. Which suggests that whatever power you have is somewhat limited. In other words, you are no different from anyone else.

The question is, why do you blame yourself? Why would discussing your power with your sister cause her to become mentally ill? Maybe your father having heart disease is due entirely to him and nothing to do with you? Do you have a lot of inner guilt which makes you blame yourself for everything bad which happens?

Quote:
So this works only once in a while why ?? Of course some days I wish I didn’t have it. I mean it’s not helping when I really need it. Why does it need to be in the way?
This seems very confused. On the one hand you say that your power to manifest gets in the way, on the other hand you say that your power to manifest only works once in a while, and it doesn't help when you really need it.

Quote:
The world is not your responsibility. The universe does not need your help. The universe has managed fine for billions of years before you came along.

It is great to want to help people, but first help yourself by finding your own inner balance and centre of peace and compassion. Then whatever power you might have will manifest in that which is beneficial.

Peace
Old 01-08-2021, 01:03 AM
Knower

Yes I agree with you. The world is NOT my responsibility. I am a mere human being. But what I mean is it is ok if I don’t help anyone. But I just don’t want to be responsible for anything bad happening to anyone.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:20 AM
Quote:
But what I mean is it is ok if I don’t help anyone.
Yes, it's ok. You can wait for someone to ask for something...
then give your help, that sounds good, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-08-2021, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
The world is NOT my responsibility. I am a mere human being. But what I mean is it is ok if I don’t help anyone. But I just don’t want to be responsible for anything bad happening to anyone.
Sadly, the world is your responsibility. And luckily you are response able to your world. Simply imagine a light of blessings to all, well-being flowing to all, and goodness flowing to all. Howevery ou wanna imagine that, it is your imagination and way you wanna imagine it that is the best way for you. And as you think this, then you will find this happening more and evidence of it more. And you can simply enjoy that more.

How to take control of it, is not think about specific issues, but be more general in your attempt to control things. Don't be like "oh this went wrong." No be more general, "I want things in general to be well and good for all." And simply go with that.

Don't be hard on yourself if you make a mistake. Just recognize how it feels bad, negative emotion, so it helps you realise you care about something, and simply shift your thought on that. Imagine good beautiful bright strong healthy good feeling stable strong capable teeth for everyone. And enjoy that feeling. however much you want. Don't try to make it happen, just allow it to happen however it will happen. And simply enjoy focusing what you enjoy focusing and thinking about. And allow everyone to have their own manifestation and experience. And simply create your own reality experience. And choose a general goodness for yourself and others around you too if you wish.

And you are always at the center of existence, so it is allways all about you. And you may also choose to believe that something else is creating your reality, like source energy or god source consciousness. For this is always true, but that source is where you come from and you are an extension of it. So eventually, the things source cannot do for you, is choose which reality you want to experience. But at the same time, it will always choose for you what you want, even if you do not, and then you feel negative emotion, to let you know, you are choosing something different in that moment than what you truely want. Because source wont do that. So you can always feel your way to what you want, even if you forget it. You can always remember by feeling your emotion as you think about things. Or even let go of thought and open up to receiving the knowing of source that it always holds steadily for you. That feels like joy or fun or goodness or well-being, worthiness, knowing, freedom, etc.

If you feel plagued by negative thoughts, you can always meditate or go to sleep, to return back to source consciousness. And reset your reality creation so to speak. Start from neutral again. No need to manifest crazy experiences to return you to source, really, you're always with source and source is always with you, as all is one and one is all. You are free to navigate infinity however you wish and create your own reality however you want it to be.

So experiencing a reality where bad things happen is not a bad thing. It actually helps you know what you want and thus know who you truely are. From your source core of being. Which holds and bees and becomes the evermore expansion vibrationally of all that you want to be do or have, evermore here and now.

So everytime you feel something negative it means you got something good to feel about that. And you are ready for it, and to realise it aswell. Such as bad teeth, means you are ready for good teeth. And then simply enjoy the good teeth. For yourself or for others. Simple as that. However you want.

And you will always find new things to want, so enjoy the journey that never ends. Nothing is more real than the next thing and the next and the next. Evermore here and now.

So as you say you want to be happy, then think more about what it would be like and feel like if you were happy and you did feel good. Find moments in your life you remember where you did feel good. And simply keep moving forward towards your highest joy. Steadily consistently. And unconditionally, and without insistence. Follow the thread of the joy. And what feels good/better to you. Or whatever feels the best that you got the most acces to in that moment. Allow that more give that more of your attention and awareness and enjoyment of it. There's always more to want and enjoy and choose to believe and allow the experience of it to be yielded to you effortlessly and naturally and enjoyably.

Even if that means feeling nothing, it can be better than feeling bad. And from feeling nothing you can find time to contemplate what feeling good would be like. What kind of reality feels good. What is the next best thing and the next, and now and now? Keep looking forward.

Sure things happened in the past, but the past doesn't matter. Whatever you focus upon now is how you create your reality. So if the past feels good, you can focus on it. If it feels bad, you're just realising you want to think about something that does feel good / better. Or the best thing you got acces to. It will always be available to you. Regardless of the reality. Unconditionally. From the very unconditional Source of your being.

Also you've been creating your reality since you were born everytime you're awake. And it's no big deal, everyone does it, and many people also do it unconsciously and unintentionally. It's simply a nice thing that you can realise and know that you are creating your own reality. And so you can choose to create a reality you want to experience more and more. And enjoy more and more. It doesn't make you crazy just because you're one of the few who know that you are creating your own reality. Maybe crazy in a good way, different yes... Everyone is different anyway. Maybe you are very very very, different... Well, you get to decide how different you wanna be. You get to decide anything you wanna experience.

And even if you create a reality you don't like, it's not wrong. IT just helps you realise what you prefer so you can experience that more and enjoy that more.

And if you feel like you can only create bad things, then simply think about good things more, and believe in creating good things. And if you believe you do not create what you think, then simply stop caring about what you think, and enjoy life. There are endless ways. And experiences and perspectives to be had. We get to explore and choose all of it and experience any of it. There is no limit, no right or wrong way. Only infinite ways. If that is confusing, then simply believe that there is only one way. Get the jist of it? You got infinite freedom.

You can feel better about a negative thing, and see the positive in it. Or you can see the positive from the negative. And go towards that reality. Two different sides of the same coin. Give something a positive definition, you get a positive benefit out of it. if you don't care about feeling good, you can also choose neutrality. There is really no limit to what you can choose to experience. And again, nothing is more real than the next thing. So don't try to understand something. The truth is that all truths are true. And if you wanna know everything then simply be positive about everything. And you will enjoy it all more and expand your consciousness more of all of it, like pure positive source consciousness always does.

We humans are free to believe and experience negative realities and negative limitting and forgetful definitions and consciousness lessening definitions of reality. But that doesn't make it all bad, it just limits our understanding of it all, and causes us to experience it in a bad way, limitting way. And that's simply a choice we will always have. But you can always feel your emotions to let you know that you are choosing to focus in negative thoughts and ways, and creating negative experiences of infinite reality that is all good at the source and ment to be enjoyed. And to inspire one for all the infinite goodness that all is being and becoming evermore here and now. As all is well.

And every moment is fake compared to the next one. It is all always an illusion, even God Source awakens to more of ALL THAT EXISTS forever and infinitely. We are not to find the right thing or way. It is all perfect and ever expanding evermore. You always blast into the new here and now. Simply to enjoy the new here and now. So you cannot control the condition. You can only control your vibrational relationship to the SOURCE of all conditions. And you do that by being conscious of and caring about how you feel emotionally. Energy motionally. And at first you can learn how to not vibrate in bad feeling ways, let that go. And then you can learn that after you feel stable in neutrality. You can always choose to think in positive ways and focus in positive ways, and then you feel better, and your experience becomes more full and conscious and lucid and clear and free and joyful and fun and enjoyable. And then what? You wont accomplish anything, because you are an eternal being. You will always have more to enjoy again and again and again. And you will always be free to choose to enjoy any and all of it evermore fully. As Source does so. And you are eternally inseperable from Source. No matter how bad you feel, you cannot be disconnected from that, and you always feel bad because you cannot become seperated from that. And thus you never need to feel bad even for one single moment. And it is also not wrong if you do feel bad, because you can always allow yourself to feel better again and relax back into Source Consciousness. However you wanna do that or allow for the allowing of that. Really... Is to simply realise that all is always well. It's all good. Everything is always perfect. And you are good and perfect always aswell. And everyone is aswell.

Every pain is just a knocking on your door, "Hey, infinite Source well being here... Wanna play?" Every experience is really there to be enjoyed. And every suffering/pain will always be unnecessary. And can always be let go of. By simply no longer holding on to it and letting it go. And allowing the next best thing, eternally, as you always do.
Old 02-08-2021, 06:02 AM
Master
Also, the fire on the plane was not your fault. You simply made a connection to the aspect of your being that is creating your reality consciously, and it let you know why you are able to go to the bathroom. But it allowed you also to be free to believe that you are not loved. But you and everyone co-created that reality with God Source, which is the aspect of your being that creates every aspect of your reality consciously and knowingly.

And we humans can often not be fully aware of God Source and all that it knows. So even tho it does not have the same limitation, it is always aware of you. So you cannot create a bad reality, but the experience of a bad reality, you can create. That's part of being a human being who is often not fully accessing or allowing Source Consciousness to fully flow through them.

So whenever you experience a bad reality, know, that reality is not bad, but your misunderstanding of the goodness of it causes you to experience it in a bad way, because... Your perspective, when it is different from your Source of being, feels bad emotionally. For your perspective is energy motional. And so... If your energy motion flows in contradiction to Source Knowing, you feel bad, experience bad things, and are less able to understand things and are able to misunderstand things. That's ok and normal. Maybe not good or enjoyable. But part of being human. Doesn't make you kookoo. Unless the whole world is fully happy and fully in alignment with Source, then you would kind of be kookoo if you appeared to be not so happy. But since all things, including you, come from Source. There is absolute value in all things always. So, all judgements is always towards the self and caused by lack of understanding, due to human ability to contradict their own Source Knowing and Nature of unconditional worthiness, with their mind, as an illusionary experience. That many people wish to heal that. And they will eventually. But it is not a real thing. Just a small unnecessary and temporary habbit. That for sure... It has a source of goodness and purpose and reason for being aswell. That we will eventually find out and know and realise and uncover through our connection with Source.
Old 26-09-2021, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello.
As far as I remember I’ve been manifesting things since I was 4. I’m a grown adult now obviously but I really didn’t know what was happening even though the coincidences baffled me. Now that I found this forum I was hoping someone can help me understand whatever this power is and control it. ...

WantToBeHappy,

I don't know if this post can help you about manifesting but it certainly has helped me over the years.

Here it is: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...91&postcount=4
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)