Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for your help. I am always coming from a place of light - I think it's my energy field that needs cleansing, along with my chakras, which I suppose are all a part of my energy field. I don't know how one can be human and have human emotions and NOT have some form of dark energy appear around them. One cannot always be in a state of joy and rapture, vibrating at a high frequency at all times. It's impossible. I think that's why it's important to cleanse frequently. I've received advice from mediums and psychics, and they cleanse frequently and every day. I think that's the KEY.
Old 19-09-2021, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
One cannot always be in a state of joy and rapture, vibrating at a high frequency at all times. It's impossible.
Can I comment, with respect? :)

Saying anything is impossible is the very thing that will make it so!...impossible for you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-09-2021 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Deleted my long post, left my first 2 sentences.
Old 19-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Experiencer
It's impossible for ME, I meant. I am not in a state of joy in my life - lately, I am in a constant state of stress and misery. It's 100% due to my professional life.

Last edited by LoveWater : 19-09-2021 at 08:48 PM.
Old 21-09-2021, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can I comment, with respect? :)

Saying anything is impossible is the very thing that will make it so!...impossible for you.
Ditto Miss Hepburn
We make our reality
Old 22-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Sorry, but you two sound like you're from planet la la fairy tale land, not in reality of actual daily living, which is hard.

Please spare me the blame of you attract or create your own reality. Life molds us.
What people often don't get about us ''peaceful'' types
is the long hard road it took to get here.
It took a heck of a lot of pain and abuse to finally take charge and say, "No more." And
to figure out, now, what to do about it.

Every single solitary thing that happens in my life is because of me.
From someone hitting me in an intersection to people dropping money in my lap.
And that understanding did not happen over night and when it did it was the Grace of God.

And, actually, it is lifetimes that mold us. You are here on a Spiritual Forum...that was a big step...for all of us here.
We could be killing people in a game, instead; putting that garbage into our heads.
You created that desire to come here and I think it was a good choice...
because none of us have to be 'here'...we could be at a bar or getting a DUI instead.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-09-2021, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
''Yes, however, when you're dealing with multiple abusive bosses back to back, unemployment, then an abusive husband, coupled with periodic episodes of depression, PTSD and anxiety, it's not so easy to be joyful and upbeat at all times. ''

As difficult as it is to realise this, yes we do make our own reality - because of past lives.
I believe that everything we experience is a result of choices we have made in the past.
We're here to learn, burn and grow - even if means an incredibly difficult karmic stage and purpose.
There is no la la land here in this world, not for anybody.
But a positive proactive attitude goes a long way towards healing.
It's easy to complain and blame everyone else but really hard to take a long look in the mirror,
yet that's where the magic really is, that can save us, heal us, protect us.
And then once we start working in a more positive way, slowly things can change
or suddenly - again, depends on karmic timing and where you're centered.

Last edited by Uma : 22-09-2021 at 03:06 PM.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Experiencer
If karmic action from past lives dictates our current life, then we have no control over what happens to us - it's fated and it's destiny.

I believe I had negative karma from a past life, and I am paying for it in this lifetime.

I HAVE said no more to abuse and whatnot. I have taken a stand and I have been proactive. But no matter where I turn, I get abused or mistreated. I took a new job last Feb, and was bullied yet again and in my first week of work. Now did I cause that bully to bully me? NO. I quit that job to return to my old job, and I got a bad boss yet again who is a power monger and who has mistreated me. Dumb luck or karma?

IF my karma is that bad, then I am doomed.

I'd rather not continue this conversation. It's not helping me, and it's not making me feel any better. I do everything in my power to remain positive and hopeful and to be proactive in my life, but it almost doesn't matter what I do - the outcome is always the same.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Master
[quote=LoveWater]If karmic action from past lives dictates our current life, then we have no control over what happens to us - it's fated and it's destiny.

I believe I had negative karma from a past life, and I am paying for it in this lifetime.

I like how your signature says that you bring meaning to your life! :)

Okay you don't want to continue this conversation but now you've raised some interesting points (bolded, underlined) that speak to some common misunderstandings about karma so this needs a response. I can only speak from my point of view and what I know from experience.

Karma means action and consequence. The Universe is like a wish-fulfilling tree and karma is a basic operating system behind that.

The Universe is designed to help us or push us into evolution of consciousness - seeing more, being awake to more, the more of who we are, the truth of who we are as divine beings etc...

If you accept that you are an immortal soul and not the physical body, and therefore you are not the roles that you play (mother, sister, daughter, employee etc.), then perhaps you can be open to the idea that life is a kind of therapeutic game in which we have powers to invoke the law of karma (all the things we are attached to is what the universe responds to). If we aren't aware of our powers then we feel helpless, doomed, punished etc.

And there is support in the field. You are never alone.

The Universe is benevolent and supportive and our true nature is love and bliss but we're so insane (I mean everybody who is not a Christ or a Buddha or a Krishna) that we think we're being punished, when in fact we asked to come into this world with precisely those challenges and challengers that will bring out our own "non-truth" so that we can see them and change them because these are patterns that bind us to this wheel of birth and rebirth.

We also choose to see our strengths so we can use them to overcome our weaknesses.

Karma is a kind of mechanism that helps us do that.

When you really understand karma it becomes your best friend because you discover your power to change it or dissolve it or dissolve its power over you (which is the same difference).

Much more to say about karma but I will stop here.

Last edited by Native spirit : 23-09-2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
I do believe that we can effect karma through good deeds and actions. I was told by a medium that I have overcome my negative karma, yet I have yet to see that actually come to fruition.

However, in fact, I own a blog and a facebook page, and I bring happiness and well being to thousands of others through this means. If we can effect karma, it's not working for me.

And still, I suffer immensely.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Administrator
Please remember the quote rule no more than two or three sentences long.

Namaste