Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Master

Considerations Ninety-Six …

Addendum to Deeper Consciousness …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Pondering during this last week … I realized that my last post … 95 … might have been a bit misleading. All that was stated is correct … save for one clarification … and if it was partially expressed in that post … then I wish to make it more clear.

What was stated in that post pertained to consciousness contained in the Lower Psychic Worlds. The consciousness in the Pure God Worlds is not “gathered” or “consolidated” or “grouped” into areas or topics or situations as it is in the Lower Psychic Worlds. Divine Spirit … that in the Pure God Worlds … starting at the 5th Plane or Sat Lok or the True Home of Soul and above … is truly of a different “composition” of Force ( or energy … for people that prefer that word ) … than that of the Lower Psychic Worlds.

( Here again … specific words fall very short. It is to your advantage to make them work for you. You can use any word you wish as long as they hold to the various distinctions. )

The 5th Plane could be considered the “equator” in the entire realm of Existence as can be known by an individual. From the 5th Plane on “up” … using words as can best be used … the “top” of that extreme would be the true positive pole … that of the Core Creator God IT-self. From just below the 5th Plane there is a massive void of seemingly endless expanse … and then on “down” to the physical world … this would be the lower Negative Pole … ruled by the Negative Forces … given various names by differing religions and studies … the physical worlds being the “bottom.”

In the Lower Psychic Worlds differing experiences and situations have been designed strictly for our personal education … so to speak. Each of us as individuals further design these situations and experiences to our own individual preferences. These “specific situations or experiences” are not a part of the Pure God Worlds or of Divine Spirit.

I’ve discussed this before … but as a refresher … Pure Positive Spirit … ( with *no* negative element or energy involved … from the 5th Dimension or Plane and above … that which I call Divine Spirit but you can use any term you wish as long as it holds to these specifics ) … is not involved in scenarios, experiences, situations, manifested things or conditions, form, things, etc … just about anything that is here in the Lower Psychic Worlds. Pure Divine Spirit is an unconditioned, pre-manifestation, unspecified Force that has no shape or form of IT’s own … and as an undefined Force it is completely without use to any life on any plane as a stand-alone Force. Again … IT is a positive Force without any negative element or feature. There is no “Overseer” to direct the Whole of Divine Spirit. There is no Universal Brain that controls or guides IT … no “GOD” that claims IT must do *such-and-such.*

The only way this Spiritual Force can be used … is to first pass through a consciousness … and that consciousness will then further direct and design the Divine Spirit into … whatever. This Divine Spirit is the sustenance and nourishment of all Life as a result … as an effect … if you will.

This focusing consciousness … is Soul Itself … each individual Soul … at whatever level or dimension or plane or combination of same It is working on or at or through. This is why … Soul Itself is so very vital to all of Existence. Without Soul … there would be a Core Creator God … and Divine Spirit. Nothing more. Soul … is an individual “being” of awareness. It is the focusing agent. It brings into existence … everything else … save for the Essence of Divine Spirit IT-self.

( This post is filled with words that anyone … at anytime … can take great resistance to. I continue to work for the generic as best I can. If anyone is looking for a “reason” to dispute and disbelieve … there are plenty of words and considerations in this single post to allow for dismissal of all I offer here. )

There is a hierarchy of order throughout all the planes of existence … with “directors” governing each plane … which in turn oversees all below. In the Pure God Worlds these “Rulers” have been in place for longer than eternity … and have set into motion various “features” of and within Divine Spirit IT-self. They are *so* close to the Core Creator God that they “know” what must be put in place within each of their dimensions or realms. These are foundational elements of Force and are not manifested “things.”

Again … dropping below the 5th Plane of Existence … Divine Spirit adds a negative element … giving the variations of duality to life in these Lower Psychic Worlds … where the manifestation of something exists only in relation to its opposite … high / low … good / bad … right / wrong … male / female … left / right … rich / poor … black / white … sane / insane … religious / non-religions … capable / incapable … knowing / unknowing … the list is endless.

The “Lords” or “Rulers” within the Lower Psychic Worlds are the “Gods” so often established, designated, and worshipped by the organized religions. Each is absolutely critical for the organization and driving energies within these worlds that form everything within the planes or dimensions. These entities are indeed of such lofty levels that they could undoubtedly be considered … “Gods” … in their own right. The names of these “Rulers” are according to the set of beliefs within each religion. They have been in place just a step or two “this side” of eternity.

Soul will act as an avenue / channel for Spirit … either Divine Spirit or via the Lower Psychic Worlds Spirit … whether Soul knows it or not … acting through Its bodies … using Its tools. It has no choice. That is why Soul was created the way It was. It is absolutely necessary … since Soul is the action … the focusing agent … for Spirit … at whatever level It is working through. Soul directs either the Positive Spirit or the Negative Forces.

The Lower Psychic Worlds are the worlds of the intellect … the preference and selection tendencies the mind resorts to … making it design its understanding of life around it according to reason and logic … which is unnecessary in the Pure God Worlds. I understand that may be a bit difficult for some to accept … but it is nonetheless true. Mind must choose what it “prefers” and what it doesn’t … according to each individual’s learned reasoning and logic … however beneficial or detrimental.

I have given very little “description” of what Divine Spirit and the Pure God Worlds are all about … for two reasons. One … it is difficult to describe using our words … but I still firmly believe that a *lot* can be offered as to the differences in perspective, what is “there,” etc. Two … if I get too deeply into the Pure God Worlds … the intellectuals on this board will pick up on the words and language used and then incorporate it into their word-smithing. This is already happening.

There are clear-cut distinctions within the Pure God Worlds … which I am not going to discuss at all. A good wordsmith can make themselves seem much more advanced than they really are … and that allows them to mislead themselves and others. I am not going to intentionally give them the information they can so use … and so they will have to figure it out for themselves … as we all do.

There is a *huge* difference between the collection of knowledge … data … which the mind loves to do … and Truth … Greater Truth … which holds and prevails above the Lower Psychic Worlds data gatherings. Please don’t misunderstand … the gathering and use of information and data is clearly necessary to earn ones living in these Lower Psychic Worlds and to interact within the cultures and societies involved. Spirituality is not the way of a freeloader. It is not a welfare system. Responsibility … is just that … on any and all levels.

I realize that some might consider me to simply be a good wordsmith. That’s fine. It all helps to develop discernment.

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 15-09-2021, 06:27 AM
Master
QUOTE 393 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
There is a hierarchy of order throughout all the planes of existence … with “directors” governing each plane … which in turn oversees all below.

The “Lords” or “Rulers” within the Lower Psychic Worlds are the “Gods” so often established, designated, and worshiped by the organized religions.

The Lower Psychic Worlds are the worlds of the intellect
Very few entities are even aware of the spiritual hierarchy of which you speak and that is an interesting topic in itself.

The "Lords" or "Rulers" do indeed appear god-like in nature .... until one understands the guiding principles better.

As for the lower psychic worlds being the worlds of the intellect, you have touched on a very important point there. Being a Phi Beta Kappa with a very intellectual disposition at one time, the intellect was a very formidable obstacle (for me personally) in proceeding to the clear vision ... and it took a really awesome spiritual mentor to shake me out of that intellectual-orientation.

As for the various planes of consciousness, there are various ways that the nature of Reality has been conceptualized.

This is a very interesting post.
Old 15-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Master

It’s always nice to find some worth in a post.

There is a difference between … the intellect … and intelligence. It is not an easy distinction.

Everything in the Lower Psychic Worlds is designed to misdirect. To sidestep one misdirect often leads to a dozen more. To untangle all of this … and then learn to use all tools for positive benefit for both the Whole and the individual is the Path.

Since the intellect always makes things seem more real … more important … more justified … more alluring … more compelling … more fulfilling … this not only misdirects most every conclusion drawn by the intellect … but convinces the individual to stay there anyway.

One more time … this is not a proclamation against the Lower Psychic Worlds. They are designed to teach … and teach they do … whether we like it or not.

Old 15-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Master
QUOTE 395 EXCERPT:

Quote:
There is a difference between … the intellect … and intelligence. It is not an easy distinction.

Everything in the Lower Psychic Worlds is designed to misdirect. To sidestep one misdirect often leads to a dozen more.

That is very well said, as your wording is very precise.

There is indeed a significant difference between ... the intellect ... and intelligence. Most people cannot make that distinction.

As you duly noted, the Lower Psychic Worlds can indeed "misdirect" and can do so quite easily if one does not remain connected to the proverbial "Ariadne's thread" that keeps us in touch with the way out of the mesmerizing, alluring labyrinth of worldly attractions. (My spiritual mentor once told me that there was more depth to some of the Greek myths than one might initially suspect.)

Ramana Maharshi indicated that the manifestation exists so that we can start to question its nature and thus LEARN more about the nature of the Reality. I think that you are saying something similar and I agree with it. Life itself with its manifestations is indeed a great teacher.
Old 15-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Master

It has been my experience that the farther one goes above the Lower Psychic Worlds … one discovers that it is not a question of *can* the Lower Psychic Worlds misdirect … but that they are intentionally designed as such … resolving into … the Lower Psychic Worlds *do* … misdirect. It would be quite a personal research project to find even one important facet taught in the Lower Psychic Worlds that is not … misdirected … many times over … intentionally so.

A personal recognition I carry within myself is … a misunderstanding of a partial truth … which just about covers it all. The entire spectrum of the Lower Psychic Worlds … certainly this earth planet … right down to this forum board … is deeply mired in all of this … by design.

To claim that one is beyond … is not enough.

That too … is not only by design and a common ensnarement … but is a significant crossroad on the Path.

Since there is *always* another step to take on the Path … even after completing training for authentic Mastership … one can only discover what was a misdirect … and how but misdirected … by working beyond or above it. Since Soul Itself can and does use words as a minor tool of communication … audible or not … a great corner is turned when the individual discovers the difference between mental words … and otherwise. Lots of talk and banter on this … few are even close … and again … this is *no* verdict. True intellectuals tend to dismiss, justify, or claim resolution to all of this anyway.

I have considered putting in a post along the lines of … “a misunderstanding of a partial truth” … but I have yet to convince myself to do so. I have put in hints in other posts. To portray some of the common specifics may do more harm than good. So far … I have held off taking this on.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-09-2021, 01:30 PM
Master

Considerations Ninety-Seven …

The Great Illusions times Two …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The belief that “this-or-that” is an illusion is a favored topic on the board … and rightfully so. Considering my last two posts … they could be put in the category of “a misunderstanding of a partial truth” … as there is some “truth” to believing they are illusions. The fact that something might be illusionary is only half the battle. The pieces fall into place when one figures out the “why” of it … and the variety of “why this” and “why that” begin to show their similarity and purpose.

So much can be understood in the knowledge of why the Lower Psychic Worlds were created as they were when one plugs in the understanding that much of the purpose is simply to constantly and continuously draw the attention of Soul outside Itself. The deeper understanding of this concept is … all of the Lower Psychic Worlds bodies … physical, emotional, and mental … are *outside* of Soul … out into the materiality and items of these Lower Psychic Worlds … certainly including facts, figures, data, better housing, mates, jobs, social standing, etc.

The fact that Soul can utilize internal words … so to speak … as a facet of Its own tools of communication … blurs the distinction between words as “mental” and that which Soul can use outside of governing mental habits and patterns.

The overwhelming method of gaining external experience is through the senses … what we see ( including reading ) … what we hear … what we touch … what we smell … and what we taste. Many of these “senses” continue on the inner planes … so “reading” on the Astral Plane would be an “outside” experience, etc. Many study at the massive schools on the various dimensions. Even going with the old adage … As above so below … if there are schools of learning here on the physical … they have to “come” from those on the higher dimensions.

To trap Soul in always viewing “outside” Itself is one of the ways the Negative Forces force the impression that “outside forces” control the individual experience. This deepens the illusion … for all that happens is a result of the viewpoints and choices made by the individual. Owing to the fact that these Negative Forces can go back into our past lives to dredge up karmic implications which they wish us to answer for “now” … it is no wonder that many shake their heads as to “Why does this happen to me? I did nothing ( in this lifetime ) to warrant this.”

And that certainly may be true. But to answer for each and every one is the prime directive. To advance in virtue, ethics, morals brings advantage only after working off the previous implications.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A second great illusion … and this one can get rather sticky … is that we must solve our personal problems. For perhaps 99% of our personal path … this seems to be true. It’s about the only way we gain perception that we are “doing something” about bettering ourselves or bringing more harmony into our lives or “conquering the obstacles” and so on.

These Lower Psychic Worlds are designed to bring problems … and the farther one goes on the path … the more problems one will face … and the “difficulty” of these problems become greater … because the Negative Forces will intentionally launch all efforts to get Soul to stumble and return to the “old ways.” There is *nothing* … that the Negative Forces will not do. Nothing.

Ultimately one advanced on the path far enough to gain a good awareness of just what their individual “questionable approaches” to life might be … the ones they consistently fall for and feel guilty for doing so … the ones that just seem to hang on.

Here lies the final and in-depth understanding of detachment. Rather than try to solve and resolve these problems … which will only continue no matter what … and yes … even authentic Masters must face their own problematic issues … one gains ground in it all by learning to be detached from the inner screams of “doing it *this* way” … the old familiar way … and unplug from that … and learn to control the pressures and tendencies and carry out the scenario the way a “higher spiritual student” … perhaps as a higher expression of Greater Spirit … and do what you inwardly know to be the higher expression and not cater to the old familiar ways.

This is not easy.

This … is discipline. This … is detachment.

Admittedly … you get better at it the more you do it … and … if you “do it right” ten times and falter on the eleventh … don’t beat yourself up over that. If you falter on the eleventh and this begins a complete downhill slide … a falling back to the old ways … then certainly this needs to be taken firmly in hand.

There are lots of habits and patterns that we can solve into more positive and beneficial outcomes. Eventually … one begins to ask … do I really need to put in a whole lot of effort and time on this one problem … or can I just set it aside and do what I know needs to be done in spite of these old patterns?

By the time one begins to travel the realms of the 5th Plane … many continue to return to the Lower Psychic Worlds to offer assistance and continue their own service and education. By then … they are fully aware of just what the tendencies of the mind are … and can often keep them on the subdued side … not that they will never bother … but that they will rarely control.

One thing that the individual can learn during all of this is to praise when it “goes right” … and not focus on what is “going wrong.” Soul learns that the Lower Psychic Worlds bodies are more like little children throwing tantrums … and can be brought into line through praise and gratitude. This is obviously only after the individual has gained quite a toehold in it all in the first place.

Learn to resolve what you can … and learn to control the rest. There will always be obstacles, difficulties, hurdles, attacks, pressures, and adversities while walking these Lower Psychic Worlds. The belief that “everything smooths out and will go your way” when reaching lofty levels of study and practice … does not quite hold true … but is a fantastic sales gimmick. Outwardly … these lofty entities may appear unbothered … but inwardly … they are strictly holding to inner disciplines they know must be continued to stay where they are.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Please remember this above all … if a Master ( or anyone ) is true to the *higher* spiritual laws … He will be the very first to say … do *not* accept something simply because I ( or anyone ) says it. As an addendum … He will tell you to go out and find / verify it for yourself … see how it works in your own understanding of Life … does it bring some of the puzzle pieces together into a recognizable, understandable picture.

He can only offer suggestions … such as … if you’re going to go to the desert … you’ll find that it’s a touch warm there. All He … or anyone … can do … is suggest a direction to point your focus. That is one purpose of the term “Wayshower” and even “Light of Life” … as understanding the deeper Truths walks you farther into the Light.

There are intellectuals on this site that could convince a turtle that he does not need a shell. There are plenty of same individuals off-site. They talk a *great* line. In the days before the internet … most learning was done one-on-one. Now … anyone can offer anything … worldwide. There have always been powerful salesmen to wield their trade or beliefs. The karmic implications incurred when misleading others … are far-reaching.

Some on this board may consider me to be the same. Feel free.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370 … page 37.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 21-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Master
QUOTE 398 EXCERPT:
Quote:

Here lies the final and in-depth understanding of detachment. Rather than try to solve and resolve these problems …........ learn to control the pressures and tendencies and carry out the scenario the way a “higher spiritual student” … perhaps as a higher expression of Greater Spirit

do *not* accept something simply because I ( or anyone ) says it. As an addendum … He will tell you to go out and find / verify it for yourself

There have always been powerful salesmen to wield their trade or beliefs. The karmic implications incurred when misleading others … are far-reaching.

There are some very good points which you raised in that rather long post, and I will comment on what caught my attention most.

As you pointed out, the process of detachment is "not easy" but it has been a highly-valued priority in my life. When one becomes established in the "clear vision" through what many call the process of "purification", there is an expanded awareness/consciousness in which one "sees" from a different perspective and "knows without thinking" what is in the best interests of the Totality (including one's own little self). It guides one unerringly "perhaps as an expression of the Great Spirit" (to use your terminology). Some of the guidance may appear to be questionable initially but, as it plays out, it consistently turns out to be the optimal approach to any given situation. As one realizes that it is far more reliable than one's own limited intellect in resolving issues, one surrender to it more and more as it becomes easier and easier simply because IT WORKS BETTER than one's "normal" approaches to situations. This is the way I lead my life so I related quite well to what you wrote.

Your point on the Master advising the student to verify what is being said and not just rely on faith alone is also excellent. My spiritual mentor did exactly that with me as there is no substitute for direct experiences. There are many people who are quite articulate in their speech but, upon intense observation, one can see tell-tale signs that it's all talk and intellectualizing or just regurgitation of words that a real Master has spoken. There are indeed many "salesman" out there wielding their trade and often making lots of money in the process. One sage said that easily 9 out of every 10 "gurus" are really "businessmen". Sometimes, it is difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff ... but it becomes easier and easier as detachment and discernment become easier and easier.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Master

Considerations Ninety-Eight …

Sidestep the Parts …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

So much time and effort is expressed by the board … and the world … to dissect, analyze, and define the parts yet rarely step back and apply them as the whole of the principles they are. This is the typical gambit and approach of the mind. This is how mind … understands … sorts … believes.

What it all comes down to is … rather than analyzing everything in trying to find the “right” feature … inwardly express what it is you wish to make a part of your lifestyle and perspective. It will often taken time … and effort … and discipline … but foundational principles will eventually win out. Focus on your own ideal … what you wish to be a “part” of you.

This prevails in the Lower Psychic Worlds and certainly holds true within these realms. If you wish to express harmony and well being … you must think harmony and well being. If you wish health … same thing. If you wish to express abundance or capability or tolerance or whatever … then you must think and perceive in same. Obviously … if you have lived 10 years to the opposite … it will not be reversed in a day or two … or week or two … and perhaps even a year or two. The physical realm moves very slowly. It takes a while to manipulate. Emotional and mental habits can be quite as stubborn but often can be tweaked quite a bit faster.

There are lifetimes when this works wonderfully. Eventually … the individual reaches a point where Spirit wishes that individual to move beyond where they are … and so may withhold many inward desires to nudge the individual farther into the depths of Truth. If you got whatever you wanted … endless … you would never more beyond that stance. There would be no reason to.

Most every detrimental manifestation in any individual life is a result of focusing on exactly what you do NOT want. If you want “good” or the “more beneficial” in your life … you do not get there by thinking how difficult or wrong or ill or inadequate or poor or apprehensive things are in your life. Disreputable thinking will bring just that into your life … and you can spend all the time you wish in raising your fist against it.

The real effort comes in the discipline and persuasion of it all. You must believe … this new way of thinking towards your newly chosen pattern. All you have thought up to now … has brought you to this recognition. Continuing in the same thought pattern will only keep the familiar close at hand.

Old statements of “Believe your way to success” … “Act as if … “ or “Pretend as though it already is … “ and so on. Do it quietly … do it often … and it all builds.

Most everything that you wish in your personal life … already exists. It is available. It can be had by you. The questions are … do you want to put in the time and effort to learn the rules of the game to bring it into your life … or are you willing to acknowledge that there are lessons you are to learn that have nothing to do with your desires. Everyone is not meant to be a millionaire … now. Everyone is not meant to be a social powerhouse … now. Everyone is not meant to be the greatest athlete in existence … now.

If you have yet to experience aspects of these in previous lives … there’s no harm in trying to bring them about in your current lifetime. If you’ve already “done it” or had said experience … then Spirit may be a bit reluctant to have you “do it again.” Many will hide in the old patterns … although it’s hard not to wish for a fun, status-filled, powerfully capable position for as long as one can. Few leave such positions behind willingly.

( This is *not* to say that Spirit has a giant brain or ledger book that keeps track of such things. There are entities in the Lower Psychic Worlds hierarchy that deals specifically with this. Divine Spirit’s primary directive or motive … if you will … is to always move forward … to increase IT’s livingness … to more widely express IT-self in a greater and greater Truth of IT-self. Spirit recognizes everything by IT’s vibration … being attracted to similarities … like attracts like. When IT senses where “you” are … then IT knows what would be the “next step” … so to speak. This is a simplistic explanation but is still quite accurate. )

This is when one discovers the difference between truly working for a progressive Divine Spirit and affirmations. When one begins to “make things happen” or to “change the patterns” … you *must* believe the new pattern not only exists … but is real and already working in *your* life. You must view yourself as already in the pattern and living from it. You must be the new pattern … already … through both inner vision and sensing / feeling it.

Affirmations often just repeat phrases and statements with little feeling behind them. They are sheer repetition … with little “life” behind them. There may be “hope” behind them of “wishful-thinking” behind them … but the crux lies in giving the new patterns the “life” necessary to become part of your life and live from it.

The “future” of the individual is always determined from the present … the “now.” People can make anything out of “time” that they wish … time simply portrays succession or sequence. Since LIFE … progresses or advances … you can dismiss the word “time” but the sequencing still holds … especially within the Lower Psychic Worlds.

So … uncover the phrases and beliefs that you have fed in the past … that you wish to develop into a more beneficial pattern … and begin to state inwardly *and believe inwardly* according to those new viewpoints. Pretend. Much of this “pretending” or “imaginary play” is an aspect of the old principle … “Be as little children.” They not only freely pretend … they often firmly believe. We learn more of what *doesn’t* work than what does … as we grow older. We train ourselves to be less than what we are.

It is ultimately found that greater Truth is not developed from logic or reason … trial-and-error often continues to feed the old … and since we “see” what we believe … then observation often continues to feed the old patterns as well. Greater Truth comes from a developed consciousness. Truth manifests in the foundation of the individual … and this foundation should portray the interpretation of Life as s/he sees it. Strengthen your foundation … build on your foundation … and Truth will take care of itself.

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370 … page 37.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 04-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Master

Considerations Ninety-Nine …

Sorting out illusions …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

It might be worthwhile to continue a bit with the entire topic of “illusions” since it seems to be such a popular discussion in a variety of ways. People wish to make time an illusion … death an illusion … Soul an illusion … dreams an illusion … etc.

All of this ties into the blanket statement of “misunderstanding of a partial truth.” It all depends on the level of existence / life one is discussing on how “real or unreal” each illusion is. Obviously … time is an overall illusion since there is no “official time clock” stationed within the Lower Psychic Worlds … but tell that to your boss if you’re supposed to be at work on time … or pick your child up from school at a particular time. Death is an illusion … but tell that to someone standing in front of an oncoming car.

Illusion holds at some levels … and doesn’t for others. “Either / or” does not pertain here. Examples are endless. It’s all just … sequence. “Meet me on the mountain top when the sun is high overhead.” Same thing. “When the snow begins to fall … meet the tribe down in the valley.”

Sequence … time.

The same would hold true if one wishes to discuss anything within the Lower Psychic Worlds. At one level … such-and-such pertains. At another … it doesn’t. Either / or kills understanding.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

One of the primary functions and actions of the mind is to protect … at all costs … whether it is “valid” or “beneficial” or not. We can hold to a falsehood because we “believe” … or insist that we believe. We can change our status and viewpoint on anything … even our gender … if we choose to. Mind can contradict and believe in ANY-thing … whether it is beneficial or detrimental or not.

Mind … complicates … period. It will continue to do so until it is trained to do otherwise … and it will convince itself that it *has* been trained to perceive greater truth the higher one goes in the mental worlds. Again … this is not to vilify mind. It is the nature of the tool itself. One can stack “evidence” one way or the other to hold to or resist … anything. Since everything in the Lower Psychic Worlds changes … our beliefs / opinions / knowings will change.

One has to take a stance somewhere … or the individual life will be total chaos. … and yes … I’m sure all of us have tried this one out a time or two.

The desire to protect is complicated by the mental desire to find a scapegoat for anything and everything. Point the finger outward. Blame … everything and everyone else. The very last person to come to terms with the truth of ones own individual life is the individual themself. Most will defend their stance to the death … physically, emotionally, and or mentally. This all has to do with the principle that one cannot see beyond themselves … one cannot see beyond their current state of consciousness.

And yet … as has been stated so many times … it is Soul that is the focusing agent of and for Divine Spirit … and for Spirit of the Lower Psychic Worlds … as the perspective of Soul is filtered and viewed through the mind, body, and emotions. It all flows through … and “out.” As the inner goes the outer … as above so below. There is no getting around it … save for those that still insist that it is “not my fault.”

Dreams are a popular topic on the board. Dreams are an illusion … so many state. Or … I’m more real in my dream than in outer life. Mind juggling viewpoints like so many colored balls. Mind works hard to dismiss as much as it can as unimportant. Heck … if it’s unimportant … I don’t have to consider it … understand it. So … protect / defend what I already believe.

When an individual enters pre-school … or primary school … or elementary school … whatever it is locally called … and we begin to study for the understanding of working with others and the learning of various data and crafts so we can get a job of our choice and begin to accumulate the goodies that will bring us happiness … all the way through the higher education levels and even on into colleges and universities … do we dismiss the entire school environment and experience as “unimportant” … a waste of time … school isn’t real and I don’t need it … etc? ( Yes … some of us I’m sure … do. )

If you want to learn … you pay attention in school. The entire school experience is not a dream … here … or in the entire Lower Psychic Worlds experience of this being a “schoolroom” for Soul to learn. You learn and grow … and grow and learn. One learns what turns out to be beneficial to the individual … or not. Then one learns what is more ethically and morally true … or not. Then one learns what is “lasting” … or not. Then one learns what are the fundamentals … the cornerstones of Life … or not.

Life within the Lower Psychic Worlds is a school. Pay attention. Denial usually brings what you do *not* want.

Dealing with a “tool” such as mind that will complicate everything through over-definition and analysis … must be dealt with. Our lives are a perception of sensation … through the human senses … mostly of sight and hearing … all filtered via the mind and emotions. We like what we like … and vice versa … and we find that we can design just about anything … if we wish to play the game of that perception and convince ourselves of its truth and / or validity.

All sensory perceptions … certainly including the emotional and mental perceptions and viewpoints … bottleneck at the top of the etheric plane … the top of the mental worlds. Whether one wishes to term this as subconscious or unconscious makes little difference. The top of the mental worlds are filled more with symbolic images than with specific “words” … although words can certainly be symbolic images in and of themselves. The symbols turn out to be the cornerstones or our personal approaches and viewpoints in our own personal life. But since we have always dealt with the Lower Psychic Worlds … these symbols all pertain to said worlds and perceptions … mostly mental devised … fueled by the emotions.

In this sense … “All Paths lead to God” … stops here … within the mental worlds at the etheric level. There are few ways through and beyond the mental worlds … again … by design. The “narrow way” can be quite valid on many approaches to Life.

All solved and resolved … by way of personal experience … and what said individual does with their own experience.

Another way to look at this … allow the Whole … the “All” to work for you … and try to slow down on letting the dissected or over-analyzed “parts” find a reason to disbelieve.

More later

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370 … page 37

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 04-10-2021, 01:54 PM
hazada guess

Hmmm,another interesting post zorkchop,though there is one section there I cannot agree with.(In my case anyway).
I'll leave you to work it out.
Closed Thread