Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-08-2020, 03:49 AM
traceyacey12

implications of quantum physics for spirituality

What implications does quantum physics have for spirituality. I know almost nothing on the subject but am starting with The Tao of Physics. I just started reading it so I really have no clue.

Old 03-09-2020, 10:55 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
What implications does quantum physics have for spirituality. I know almost nothing on the subject but am starting with The Tao of Physics. I just started reading it so I really have no clue.

Perhaps many, but there is a wide interpretation on what they may be. You might want to look into idealism, as it may lead you there eventually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealism

Also, if you have not already, be sure to research the double slit experiment and all is later variations.

Finally, I would say that quantum physics and general relativity have a good deal light to shed on the how of our experience of reality and that does have spiritual implications, but they are less useful in explaining the why of our experience of reality, which is perhaps the more important aspect.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
but they are less useful in explaining the why of our experience of reality, which is perhaps the more important aspect.
Yes this is the most important aspect.

Whatever science there is can never reach back to Being as such. All the sciences there is will always be at least one step subsequent to Being. So there will never be any scientific revelation about Being as just being. Science will certainly come up with astonishing discoveries about beings, but never about Being.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Master

This could be a good start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT3rPfU5sss

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
This could be a good start.
Strangness is only felt due to our habitual patterns of the ordinary. Even when the ordinary feels strange, the isness is the root of wonder.
Cool video though :-)
Old 04-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawal
Strangness is only felt due to our habitual patterns of the ordinary. Even when the ordinary feels strange, the isness is the root of wonder.
Cool video though :-)
Unfortunately I'm prejudiced ... bad first impression. My loss.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:08 AM
Master
Literally, "anything is possible"

That is what it means.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:07 AM
Knower
QM (“quantum mechanics”) should eventually be replaced with QD (“quality dynamics”) as an explanation for reality in relation to consciousness.

the video implied that mathematics explains reality when it only partially explains it. physical reality is only half of reality. mathematics is only a symbolic way of representing one half of it.

while “zero = ♾ “ is totally agreeable with me, the video followed a mathematical symbolism method for reference to this amazingly elaborate truth.

i, on the other hand, view the symbol of “0” as an endlessly concentric path of spiritual development (within a spiral-cyclic, developmental linearity of it, where i am currently representing it in a 2 dimensional plane of view), one where we exchange moments of phenomenalization with moments of pure “energetic organizational exchanges” during the “♾” cycle where we are “super-positioned soul consciousness” beings.

the crossover point in the ♾ symbol is the very same point where we must loose self reference to restore the additional factors that our spirit-ego takes in unto itself - the video representing this as “left-right” reality in his equations.

with each “quale” of one’s own volitions, a transference of “relatively quantified” “quality” is imposed upon one’s own affections. this energy transfer between one’s “will” and one’s “affinities,” (similar to those “fractional” +/- charges a quark carries) not only “eventually” defines the soul by imbedding within the “personal atom” of it (QM similarity of a “charge” becoming a “force” ; i.e.: phenomena becoming an “energetic value” ) but it also predetermines future behavioral exchanges between “transactions” with other sentient beings (i.e.: those moments when we might have hoped that we “could have done better”).

but perhaps more importantly, this “imbedded” energy of our souls, also determines whether we are being “pushed” or “pulled” to our universal goals - a significant dynamic, that we might view as either an “absurdity” or an “instinct” within the honesty of our soul’s own self referential system.

this is the necessary evolutionary process for all souls, where aggressions & hostilities are eradicated from inter-social exchanges & the soul begins to exemplify its own perfections so as to exist in harmony with all else in existence... something that is sorely lacking from most of the entire history of mankind as of late.

(this submission is a condensed version of my conclusions during my currently ongoing “infinity studies”.)
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 06-09-2020, 06:28 AM
Master

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” ― Nikola Tesla
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:11 PM
traceyacey12

thank you everyone for your replies :) I will ponder on these points