Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Seeker
mala for connection with spirit guides

My mala broke and I have to restring it and I have a moonstone bracelet that broke a while back and I have always thought moonstone was the one thing missing from the mala. Everything happens for a reason right. I know that there are several different styles of malas, Zen, Tibetan etc. and that the number of beads plays a role too, the mala currently has black obsidian, labadorite, amethyst, citrine and a quartz pendant. I deeply wish to stay connected to my guides, if anyone could weight in on spiritual connection with guides or mala for spiritual connection, I would be forever grateful.

(day after)

I restrung the mala

The beads could not accommodate two strands of cord to allow knotting between, so unfortunately the mala no longer is knotted like it was before. The mala now still has the obsidian, labadorite, and citrine but I added moonstone, (but 2 of the moonstone are pendants and not beads). So to keep the bead count at (or around) 108 I took off the amethyst but I had also added three extra citrine beads to total 21 citrine and didn’t think to subtract 3 from the 48 obsidian. So now I have 21 moonstone, 21 labadorite, 21 citrine, and 48 obsidian to total 111 mala stones which isn’t the traditional mala number of 108, what does that mean though, is that bad? Side note the main pendant is a hexagon clear quartz.

Health, Healing, and Happiness :)
Old 23-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Pathfinder
For Rudraksha - We have a 108 beeds and 1 additional beed as a balanceing beed.

Other then this it can/mat depends on each culture and beleif systems.