Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-12-2019, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

After running around doing the weekends duties, I finally got time to read your printed post in a more deeply relaxed matter.

Your text is very charged, for one who cares to listen from within when reading it.

From my side, after reading it, I just had to go lay down on my back to let the ambrosia flow down the crown and fill the heart with this soft sensation I tried to describe before, but just can't be described. Of course all this charged the body with an electrical sensation.

Nice to see you fully back on track.

Antoine

Thanks Antoine,

I really appreciate that.

My introduction was divinely inspired and in people who are ready for it, such writing triggers an energetic reaction at the soul level. When I am writing from inspiration, the Soma flows down from above, in the fashion you've just described. Not only is it highly pleasant and intoxicating, but it is also accompanied by a distinct buzzing sound, which is often compared to the buzzing of bees, hence the beehive is often used as a symbol for this divine inspiration. The energy and vibration is unmistakable and it triggers the same level of frequency and energy in people who read it with an open mind and tune into it at the soul level.

Take care and enjoy your communion with the Goddess.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
There are more languages that describe Elohim than you can shake a stick at.

I could say Wakan tanka are many and they are One. Skan skan are Elohim
but Elohim are not necessarily skan skan.
We are talking about the same thing.
We could complicate it all day long with many languages.

You say your in contact with the Elohim. Cool.
Everyone is in contact with the Elohim at different levels, it is a part of life.

There can be Elohim that are the same with the Hebrew and Sumerians and there are those Elohim that can be unique to both parties.

Elohim can be used for masculine and feminine and angels and gods and mighty forces.
They can be more than the sons of the sky.They can also be daughters of Earth also.

Elohim is a pretty broad term.
So maybe you can straighten out the confusion for us with your personal experience of Elohim.
But the term has as many different names as does the Moon.

Yes, I agree.

The term is pretty irrelevant, but in my communications with these beings, they do seem to prefer to call themselves Elohim, when speaking in a collective voice. Other times, they may refer to themselves as Denizens of Heaven. Inanna is of course Sumerian for Queen of Heaven. These are pretty much just titles, rather than actual names.

I have tried using the term "gods" before, but that seems to trigger certain people. Anunnaki is of course incredibly charged. Then there is "Devas" which I quite like (meaning "shining ones"), but that is quite culturally specific. If you manage to figure out a term that is acceptable to all and describes these beings perfectly, let me know. I often go with higher beings, light beings or higher-dimensional beings as well.

Also a note on Angels, Angelos just refers to messengers of God, or in other words, messengers of the Elohim. They are not substantially different to the rest of the Denizens of Heaven, the term simply describes a role that any of the gods may take on as required.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Thank you for this thread, NoOne. I was already aware of the whole story due to the bits and pieces you have revealed here and there since joining the forum and I have pieced it all together myself, but it is good to have it all in one thread and place where people are able to give comment on it.

There is something I would like to ask you (I am not asking anybody else),..
You stated that before you were introduced to the Elohim, you were an antitheist and you hated everything to do with religious deities, traditions and all of that.

How do you deal with people who act that same way towards you now? Those who tell you that you don't need to believe what you believe in or do what you are doing?... who hate on you for just minding your own business? bearing in mind that you were once like them? Because as "spiritual" as I am, I cannot stand such people who try and deny me my source of happiness and love because they personally find it abhorrent.

How do you cope with all of that? because I CANNOT cope with it...with opinionated impersonalists thinking they know what it is that I "need" and they become a LOT worse than proselytizing Christians in regards to forcing others to "see the Light" when they already see it, but they will totally deny the experience of others because it is not their own.

Like you, I am beholdent to an ancient tradition... even though yours is a lot older than mine.

Enki is the leader of the Elohim...He is the greatest of all the "Shining Ones"...In Sanskrit, the word for greatest is "Maha" and the word for Elohim is "Deva"...put that together and you get Mahadeva, which is another name for Lord Shiva.

I don't know if I "belong" to the time of the Indus Valley Civilization (even though I cannot read the script) or a much later time, around the first half of the last millennium somewhere in South-East Asia...or both places at different times. I just recall all of the ancient traditions of the ancestors as if they were all "second nature" and belonging to a tribal group who were very close-knit...who cared deeply about every single member...and everyone had a role to fulfil...and Lord Shiva was worshiped...and nobody had a bad word to say about anyone else ..

Coming into this body... into this time in human evolution is a rude "culture shock" for me and I just cannot cope with the world as it is...I am also going through a Kundalini psychosis as well and I miss the nurturing spiritual environment of my own "clan" and the spiritual environment here on this forum is NO substitution for it...not in the slightest...because I LOVE my "Duality" and I LOVE all of my "concepts" and "labels" and my ego..I have accepted and embraced all of that, just as you have...and to be in a room full of those who are dead-set against such things and have hatred and animosity towards it is probably not the best place for a weak-hearted person to BE... better to go to a place where their own tribe gathers to collectively defend itself against such people.....I seriously need to get myself to a Shiva temple and only associate with Shiva Devotees because that is all I know HOW to do!

It is very good that we have this understanding in common...both belonging to an ancient tradition that others tell us we are insane for belonging to...and the only "insane" thing, is you want to hurt such people who say those horrible things in the name of "retribution".

Maybe you could send the Goddess my way again because I need to get re-connected with what I am already familiar with.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Master
Wat I know of the Elohim angels is based on this:

The Elohims are the great and mighty creating angles who work with the Power of One. The keep the two opposing Forces in unity: dark and light, masculine and feminine, cosmic and earthy, angel and human, spiritual and sexual, material and ideological. The Power of One en the Elohim knows a 12-fold consciousness and is overarched by the 13th: the infinite all connecting Love (the Christ).

They help to return all humans and Realms to the origins of Oneness. Back to each other's heart, the oneness with nature, all Lightbeings, all Realms and the own 13-fold original Self.
This development is meant for each human being.

Source: Elohim Centre (translated by me as the centre is Dutch).

I also know they're rainbow angels, I guess meaning they cover and have and are All, overarched by the 13th which I guess would be white, which contains all colours. Makes sense as I believe the Christ Light is (ethereal) white.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Snif...

Can I just say, I love you just the way you are?

Antoine
Old 09-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wat I know of the Elohim angels is based on this:

The Elohims are the great and mighty creating angles who work with the Power of One. The keep the two opposing Forces in unity: dark and light, masculine and feminine, cosmic and earthy, angel and human, spiritual and sexual, material and ideological. The Power of One en the Elohim knows a 12-fold consciousness and is overarched by the 13th: the infinite all connecting Love (the Christ).

They help to return all humans and Realms to the origins of Oneness. Back to each other's heart, the oneness with nature, all Lightbeings, all Realms and the own 13-fold original Self.
This development is meant for each human being.

Source: Elohim Centre (translated by me as the centre is Dutch).

I also know they're rainbow angels, I guess meaning they cover and have and are All, overarched by the 13th which I guess would be white, which contains all colours. Makes sense as I believe the Christ Light is (ethereal) white.

Hello Crystal,

Nice to read you here.

All the angels are coming out!

Antoine
Old 09-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Master

Looking forward to reading more. One once described them as the master builders or something like the first light of the creator, maybe first light of creation? Can't really remember anymore
Old 09-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Crystal,

Nice to read you here.

All the angels are coming out!

Antoine

The subject interest me, based on the info I provided. I love rainbows, whether real ones or in crystals or indoors from the sun hitting my Feng Shui window crystal, and also rainbow coloured angels
Old 09-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Master
NoOne, if it's not too personal, do you know why you incarnated on this plane? Ignore if it is.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you for this thread, NoOne. I was already aware of the whole story due to the bits and pieces you have revealed here and there since joining the forum and I have pieced it all together myself, but it is good to have it all in one thread and place where people are able to give comment on it.

You stated that before you were introduced to the Elohim, you were an antitheist and you hated everything to do with religious deities, traditions and all of that.

How do you deal with people who act that same way towards you now? Those who tell you that you don't need to believe what you believe in or do what you are doing?... who hate on you for just minding your own business? bearing in mind that you were once like them? Because as "spiritual" as I am, I cannot stand such people who try and deny me my source of happiness and love because they personally find it abhorrent.

How do you cope with all of that? because I CANNOT cope with it...with opinionated impersonalists thinking they know what it is that I "need" and they become a LOT worse than proselytizing Christians in regards to forcing others to "see the Light" when they already see it, but they will totally deny the experience of others because it is not their own.

Like you, I am beholdent to an ancient tradition... even though yours is a lot older than mine.

Enki is the leader of the Elohim...He is the greatest of all the "Shining Ones"...In Sanskrit, the word for greatest is "Maha" and the word for Elohim is "Deva"...put that together and you get Mahadeva, which is another name for Lord Shiva.

I don't know if I "belong" to the time of the Indus Valley Civilization (even though I cannot read the script) or a much later time, around the first half of the last millennium somewhere in South-East Asia...or both places at different times. I just recall all of the ancient traditions of the ancestors as if they were all "second nature" and belonging to a tribal group who were very close-knit...who cared deeply about every single member...and everyone had a role to fulfil...and Lord Shiva was worshiped...and nobody had a bad word to say about anyone else ..

Coming into this body... into this time in human evolution is a rude "culture shock" for me and I just cannot cope with the world as it is...I am also going through a Kundalini psychosis as well and I miss the nurturing spiritual environment of my own "clan" and the spiritual environment here on this forum is NO substitution for it...not in the slightest...because I LOVE my "Duality" and I LOVE all of my "concepts" and "labels" and my ego..I have accepted and embraced all of that, just as you have...and to be in a room full of those who are dead-set against such things and have hatred and animosity towards it is probably not the best place for a weak-hearted person to BE... better to go to a place where their own tribe gathers to collectively defend itself against such people.....I seriously need to get myself to a Shiva temple and only associate with Shiva Devotees because that is all I know HOW to do!

It is very good that we have this understanding in common...both belonging to an ancient tradition that others tell us we are insane for belonging to...and the only "insane" thing, is you want to hurt such people who say those horrible things in the name of "retribution".

Maybe you could send the Goddess my way again because I need to get re-connected with what I am already familiar with.

Hi Shivani,

I will have to meditate on that a bit. I will give you my answer in due course.

I appreciate your kind words.