Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 03-08-2020, 03:55 AM
Administrator
Hello

I found access to an "old" Membership Mailing list it has over 19 THOUSAND members on it, now not all might be approved they they are members that at one time did look at this site. Not "Spam" E Mails either all valid E Mail, so that is exiting. I hope it bring in some interests.

So we will go forwards see where that takes us. Up Grades are coming I have access to do that now. I have HELP from a Techy now.

The future might be bright enough that I need to find my shades again.

Lynn
Old 03-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Master
Thanks Lynn,
for the
Wonderful Updates........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-08-2020, 04:07 AM
bartholomew

I will donate $100 on September first and pledge $100 annually each January to help insure the future of the site.

This group of kindred souls has done much for good in the world. It's not just the personal involvement of people posting ideas and truths. A great astral/mental plane form has been established. It has the potential to encircle the planet, in service to humanity.

I am also willing to help in other ways should a need arise and if I can.

James/Bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say the admin is discussing the option to keep this going! Please continue posting and supporting!

Reading through the comments, it is clear this site means so much to so many. I feel it would be devastating to close it down right now. I see this more now than ever.

Thank you all.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:15 AM
Master
We can help each other out with the activity level. Like if you notice someone just lurking but not posting we can send them a pm with a "HEY, WHY ARE YOU JUST LURKING!!! POST SOMETHING!!," to encourage others to post more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
As someone with focus and attention issues, pretty much anything which is not housework or require real and concrete "adulting" skills can be an addiction for me hahaha... Preach, choir hehe.

At least you have adulting skills. I don't even have that. I have no clue how i made it this far in life. :p
Old 03-08-2020, 04:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I want to thank you all, I am overwhelmed with gratitude and have so much new found appreciation. Thank you for the donations to the sight ( WOW -amazing). Your support is appreciated.

Thank you so much AnonFox for taking the time to read all of our stories,

Thank you Lynn for your hard work and dedication, I know you have worked really hard for many years to keep the sight functioning.

I know its not easy to run a sight, especially in this new technological era where social media dominates, they're unmatched. There will be challenges and it takes participation to make a forum work. I am committed to continue to offer my services in which ever way I can because I believe in the forum & the founder's vision.

Thanks again all, it was an exhausting week for a lot of us, but happy we found a way, and coming back stronger

Please do not hesitate to contact us,
Most kindest regards,

(yay!)
Clover
Old 03-08-2020, 04:27 AM
Master
Very well said, Clover.

I admire your dedication along with the dedication by the other administrators.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-08-2020, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Very well said, Clover.

I admire your dedication along with the dedication by the other administrators.

Thank you!!
Old 03-08-2020, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say the admin is discussing the option to keep this going! Please continue posting and supporting!

Reading through the comments, it is clear this site means so much to so many. I feel it would be devastating to close it down right now. I see this more now than ever.

Thank you all.
I think the forum should stay open by any means.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:55 AM
Administrator
Thank you all for everything you have done to keep this site alive! I am sitting here with Matt's kitty Antoine purring on my lap. He wants to give you all a hug! (Antoine feels like a son to me because Matt loved him so much!) I feel a huge burden lifted off my heart right now. The site will continue---that is beautiful. Thank you for everyone who works tirelessly behind the scenes---thank you to all those who post and encourage and share. For me, no matter how big or small this site is or will be, all that matters is that it brings joy and comfort and hope and inspiration to all those who need it. Whenever and wherever that may be.

Thank you for the love. Matt is smiling, of that I am sure!
Old 03-08-2020, 04:59 AM
Master
annonafox,

thanks for your intervention.........