Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Experiencer
Color Importance of connecting up with others and more!

I can't stress the importance and significance of connecting up with another. First of all let me tell you what I mean by this and how your influence will bear its mark on your connection point. I will keep it in simple terminology and keep the nomenclature at a minimum to reach the highest number possible.

When you spiritually impose your will or intent on another you are pushing energy in that direction. Pushing energy basically means to intend a concept or some sort of expression to reach another person. Hopefully you are reaching out with positive vibes otherwise things will go afoot later on. The goal is to have that intent replied to in a matter conducive to one's expectations or desires. So that would mean the recipient reciprocates with the same or similar positive vibes. It doesn't always end up that way but it is the goal and should be something you should strive for when that energy is pushed out and back toward you again.

I am sure everyone can relate to the above. This isn't something esoteric nor is it something difficult to interpret. Once this communication takes place all sorts of things can happen: you can have clairvoyant senses exchanged, you may talk back and forth spiritually, you may generate an extra lift in your own life and what you are doing now that you have re-organized your energy streams and now can manifest all sorts of great things! If you've had these great things happen to you then you know what I am talking about. If not then next time focus on these things and see if anything manifests itself in this regard. I, for one, work on my energy streams with new connections all the time and while not all of them project in a stable or expected result I at least know where I stand with that individual! I can continue working on it or terminate it without much fanfare!

There is more to the above than meets the eye. Without getting into any technology or in-depth discussion about its affect on those outside the sphere of influence, I will just say that global communication is possible when these connections are strong and efficient. By this I mean our world is a network of energy encompassing everything here and beyond! For those aware and learned the energy grid points expand outwardly and also inwardly affecting. This has been known for thousands of years by many civilizations including the Chinese. For those familiar, feng shui home interior decorating is all about these energy points! Communication runs deep where all things are concerned. They may also be influenced by rock crystals and other physical objects inherit from Mother Earth! We are a part of this world and directly influence what goes on here. Hopefully the above means something to each one of you. I certainly have direct experience with the above and hope to continue generating the love and energy from within and outwardly!
Old 17-06-2012, 03:46 PM
she who plays

Hey Kontufuto,

Yes, it's a very subtle thing isn't it? I have become more and more sensitive to this as my consciousness expands. I do a lot of drawings of symbols, and people might think it is just a drawing (Even I used to) but really they are creating and sustaining reality with intention; which is as much objective as it is subjective. :-) Many people will be affected by a doodle.
This inter-connectivity is no doubt a universal law.
Old 17-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do not understand it as perhaps as I should! Communication is STRONG and not subtle and communication is between individuals and not drawings. Please clarify what you mean so I understand where you are coming from. Thanks!
Old 17-06-2012, 10:59 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do not understand it as perhaps as I should! Communication is STRONG and not subtle and communication is between individuals and not drawings. Please clarify what you mean so I understand where you are coming from. Thanks!

Yep, well it all ties in together doesn't it? :-)
Old 20-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
Yep, well it all ties in together doesn't it? :-)

If you say so!
Old 14-08-2012, 03:29 AM
myonewish

Kontufuto,
Do you think its possible to have this connection where the other one isnt fully aware it is happening?
I 'sense' when someone is thinking of me. Sometimes it wakes me in the morning, sometimes i hear their voice in my head and have a sense of certainty that they will be contacting me, and usually within an hour, I'll get a phone call.
I dont mind this connection, but sometimes it does get distracting to 'feel' this alot.
Old 14-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by myonewish
Kontufuto,
Do you think its possible to have this connection where the other one isnt fully aware it is happening?
I 'sense' when someone is thinking of me. Sometimes it wakes me in the morning, sometimes i hear their voice in my head and have a sense of certainty that they will be contacting me, and usually within an hour, I'll get a phone call.
I dont mind this connection, but sometimes it does get distracting to 'feel' this alot.

If you are saying the sender and not the receiver is not fully aware then I would say 'maybe'! The sender may not be tuned in to intend that message but it is possible for you the receiver to pick it up like a radio tuning into a frequency. So it depends on factors that the sender may be potentially aware but if the receiver is sharp enough then anything is possible on the receive side. In your case I would say that you can because of your 'sense' factor. The trick to to discern that energy so you know it isn't random and that requires focus and the ability to weed out various energies. As you progress toward enlightenment your ability can do even more for the Sender of the message!
Old 14-08-2012, 04:59 PM
myonewish

Its funny, but when I get a 'feeling' I can usually pinpoint who it is. I see their face in my mind. I'm learning to differentiate the different types of feeling as to whom they are from.
With this particular sender, I'm not sure if he is aware he is doing it. I try to send him thoughts, I sometimes wonder if he is recieving them, or if he is and they manifest in his desire to contact me. We have the same dreams, that we have confirmed...we joke around that maybe we astral project to see each other.
I find this subject very interesting....I wish I could find more on it that doesnt speak over my head. ;)
Old 14-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Master
myonewish, I understand what you're saying. I have the same thing going on a lot. It's a weird feeling.

Old 14-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by myonewish
Its funny, but when I get a 'feeling' I can usually pinpoint who it is. I see their face in my mind. I'm learning to differentiate the different types of feeling as to whom they are from.
With this particular sender, I'm not sure if he is aware he is doing it. I try to send him thoughts, I sometimes wonder if he is recieving them, or if he is and they manifest in his desire to contact me. We have the same dreams, that we have confirmed...we joke around that maybe we astral project to see each other.
I find this subject very interesting....I wish I could find more on it that doesnt speak over my head. ;)

Yes. I find the topic interesting as well. Most of what I say comes from experience. I've not read much if anything on this. I practically live by these concepts so I just continue to work through the mis-steps until I gather proficiency and expertise. To me they are enjoyable things to do as a learning curve spiritually. And if you are tuned in like you are with the other then you are matching your frequency and consequently mastering your objectives/reality. Acknowledgement and experience go a long long way!