Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Aset90

Kindheart,

Sometimes I think people just need to be reassured that they're not alone. I am in the SAME position, except we haven't been together since last september. I rarely talk about the fact that I'm still in love with this person that chose not to grow up yet, still wanted to use the excuse " i'm in college and am not responsible for anything", and is currently with someone that is just not a good decision for him..

anyway, i have joined groups to distract me via meetup.com...for instance I"m going hiking for the first time this weekend. i'm doing these things to meet new people and do new things that will give me a revived feeling of happiness. i can quickly succumb to something close to depression; ive seen psychics and the like. i do tarot cards. i do it all to keep my faith alive, but not delusional. dating isn't how it used to be, i'm 22 and have never been asked on a date. i'd love for someone to come out of nowhere and distract the HELL out of me. i live right next to NYC, i'm there all the time...and still nothing.

there is a reason for everything. my gut tells me to have faith, but not get crazy or give up my self respect because of it. listen to yourself when you're ready. at 2 months, i definitely don't think you can discern the difference between your gut, heart, and mind yet. sometimes, i try to diassociate myself from my mind by meditating. i like doing it at the sauna at the gym. idk, you just need to get into different things.

i know it's hard!! weight loss, weight gain, sex and the city reruns, firends no longer wanting to listen...this is life. you know what to do.