Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Master
It makes infinitely more sense that this was not a lone/loner pulling this off.

I'm frankly shocked that this is the first I've learned of the eye-witness claims of there being 2 men involved in this incident.

Old 22-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
Hello,

The recent events (mass shooting in Colorado) made me wonder: is this really an accident? So much work has gone into producing the Dark Night series - an exciting, but violent and tragic movie. Can it be that thousands of people involved into the movie production actually attracted such a tragedy at the opening night?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
A good question. I see that there seems to be some denial that there is a link between the movie and this event. We should not get fixated on that particular even but look at the mindset behind them which invests large sums of money into projects which depict, if not glorify, violence.

Quote:
“Our culture needs to change,” Father Mauricio Bermudez told a packed mass at the Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Aurora.
“What kind of people are we becoming? Today, we must change. Today is the day.”
Who wants to disagree with that?
Old 23-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Henri77

Conspiracy theorists are also suggesting this may have been organized for political ends involving disarming citizens.
I have no opinion, but this seemed all to well thought out, for a student with no criminal history, or arms-military training.
Of course he could have been supplied with fully automatic military armament, but that might be too obvious a link as he created plenty of carnage as it was.

Gracy supplied this info in another thread, regarding another possibility.. that seems all too possible considering the overall "sophisticated" preparation and technology.

(Quote from article)
"In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing, explosives, complex booby-traps... c'mon, this isn't a "lone gunman." This is somebody who was selected for a mission, given equipment to carry it out, then somehow brainwashed into getting it done."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_Ja...xzz2 1Pf8cAGO
Old 23-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Why does all this stuff happen here in Colorado?

I love our Gov. Hickenlooper - he has handled himself so well.
I'm very proud of his personal way of expressing himself.

My friend still doesn't have a car after it burned up in her driveway in the CO fires --
what's with CO and Columbine ....this is rhetorical.

Yes, James Holmes is probably a schizophrenic - something is just not right upstairs.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Master
Hey I'm a schizo, I wouldn't dream of doing something like that though, I think its just the way it is, its always happen and always will.
Old 23-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hey I'm a schizo, I wouldn't dream of doing something like that though, I think its just the way it is, its always happen and always will.

Hello

I "totally agree" we are too quick to put mental illness to all this that happens. Is it really or is that just how 'they' get out of stronger punishements. I do not feel that being metally ill makes one apt to do such a thing. Anyone can have a breakdown or simply get it in one's mind to go do something and go out and do it. We all have it in us to do such things, what keeps us from doing it is our common sense of moral values.

Maybe that is what is more missing today is those moral values. We do not sit with our kids as they play the games or watch the tv they do....I di with my kids. I know what games and tv is on. In that place we can discuss it. We need to take a step back I think and stop saying its all "mental" and realize its a physical act that one does and most times it is planned out. What trigger is does it really matter ? I feel what matters more is that we hold in our thoughts those that will have to live with this event for the rest of their lives. The memories fade but are never gone.

Til one has had a gun pointed in their face one does not know how that feels or how one will react. Having been held up at gun point and having his hand shake so while holding it I know that fear is still with me.

Lynn
Old 23-07-2012, 05:26 AM
Master
Lynn: Til one has had a gun pointed in their face one does not know how that feels or how one will react. Having been held up at gun point and having his hand shake so while holding it I know that fear is still with me.

Yes so true Lynn, i remember when I was shot along the highway 2.00am in the morning, just laying there wondering if the shooter was going to come and finish me off, it certainly changes ones life forever.
Old 23-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
... i remember when I was shot along the highway 2.00am in the morning, just laying there wondering if the shooter was going to come and finish me off, it certainly changes ones life forever.
What?

*gulp*

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I "totally agree" we are too quick to put mental illness to all this that happens. Is it really or is that just how 'they' get out of stronger punishements. I do not feel that being metally ill makes one apt to do such a thing. Anyone can have a breakdown or simply get it in one's mind to go do something and go out and do it. We all have it in us to do such things, what keeps us from doing it is our common sense of moral values.

Maybe that is what is more missing today is those moral values. We do not sit with our kids as they play the games or watch the tv they do....I di with my kids. I know what games and tv is on. In that place we can discuss it. We need to take a step back I think and stop saying its all "mental" and realize its a physical act that one does and most times it is planned out. What trigger is does it really matter ? I feel what matters more is that we hold in our thoughts those that will have to live with this event for the rest of their lives. The memories fade but are never gone.

Til one has had a gun pointed in their face one does not know how that feels or how one will react. Having been held up at gun point and having his hand shake so while holding it I know that fear is still with me.

Lynn

Sure. I seen a lot of guns and looked down the barrels. That was normal where I grew up.