Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Master

I have experienced something like what you describe. I began doing this by requesting Spirit to find those beings, either in this world or maybe in another realm or world, suited to assist in my purposes, if willing (even if I don't know exactly who I am working with, I sense them). I do this while in alpha state of consciousness, sometimes almost drifting to sleep, which facilitates any messages coming through from my subconscious, other beings, or wherever they're coming from. lol

When I began doing this, strange things began happening in my life. I started meeting people in person, who coincided in unusual ways with the mental images and messages that came to me during these meditations. Sometimes I got all kinds of assistance and synchronicities and things in my life start working better. Sometimes I just got messages in meditation, or in dreams, from whom, not sure, but it has been very enriching and I've gotten much help and healing that way. My spiritual growth has sped up a lot ever since I began this.
Old 20-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
I have experienced something like what you describe. I began doing this by requesting Spirit to find those beings, either in this world or maybe in another realm or world, suited to assist in my purposes, if willing (even if I don't know exactly who I am working with, I sense them). I do this while in alpha state of consciousness, sometimes almost drifting to sleep, which facilitates any messages coming through from my subconscious, other beings, or wherever they're coming from. lol

When I began doing this, strange things began happening in my life. I started meeting people in person, who coincided in unusual ways with the mental images and messages that came to me during these meditations. Sometimes I got all kinds of assistance and synchronicities and things in my life start working better. Sometimes I just got messages in meditation, or in dreams, from whom, not sure, but it has been very enriching and I've gotten much help and healing that way. My spiritual growth has sped up a lot ever since I began this.

That is exactly what I am talking about! Once a connection has been set things or events can happen potentially in a positive or negative way. Once you recognize this connection and its not something desirable the best thing is to evaluate the intent and energy and decide what to do. I have found that it is best to focus on it and not to forgo its intent and energy otherwise you may not like its outcome and you could think its all about you when in fact it is not. When it is positive energy and intent you will grow spiritually and enrich your other communications since we are networked or piped in to the different channels. Thanks for sharing!
Old 21-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Once a connection has been set things or events can happen potentially in a positive or negative way. Once you recognize this connection and its not something desirable the best thing is to evaluate the intent and energy and decide what to do. I have found that it is best to focus on it and not to forgo its intent and energy otherwise you may not like its outcome and you could think its all about you when in fact it is not.

Hmm... interesting. Good point. I'm not sure I'm very good at discerning individual spirits, so it could be a challenge for me to do this, but I'll try to get better at it. It seems sometimes I've got either my subconscious playing tricks on me or else spirits that like to shapeshift and decieve as to their true identity, and sometimes I get no clue of an individual identity at all.

But I do notice, in real life and on the internet, that when interacting with certain people or certain groups in certain ways, I get drained or feel very down. Overall, I think the impact I've had from the spiritual connections that I make in my meditations seems to have been positive, but it does make me think, maybe I should be more cautious. It can be difficult to objectively see what is making one feel good or not, because if there are ups and downs over time it can blur accurate perception. Similar to how an addiction, for example, can make one think something makes them feel better, when overall the trend is downward. Perhaps I may take some space from spirit communications, because lately I am feeling very worn out, physically as well as mentally, much more than is normal and it is a bit unusual for me. Ah well...
Old 21-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
About discerning individual spirits: While this is definitely a Work In Progress, I have found that once you clear your mind (there are various techniques for this) it is much easier to ascertain who or what is impinging on your space (energy). You could even ask who or what it is sometimes you will get your answer. Sometimes you could consult your higher self or spirit guides as well. And some times you may 'just know'. This is not a perfect system or universe so there could be some trickery going on as well.

Getting drained is certainly no fun! If you are empathetic in any way then that could be the cause or the root of the drain. If it is just bad energy then I have realized some people do not even know they are generating this sort of frequency. If you look at the source that could certainly help but that could require a skill-set that has to be learned. Bad or negative energy can also be turned to good or ineffective energy as well! I have done this because either the energy was too strong or I could not recognize it so you just have to either let it go or absorb it. This has helped me on several occasions. I have shed headaches and dizziness by these methods and unfortunately I have never read about this...just consulting myself on what to do and again sometimes it is trial and error.

There is one more aspect on this point that I would like to make: Use your intuitiveness or your natural instinct to handle energy. We are all gifted in this respect and relearning or rediscovering this talent will bail you out of unsavory situations more than not. I'd like to close this aspect by saying it helps to listen and observe as coming from you and you alone will determine the point of origin. Others may help or guide you but it is up to you to know the source. Good luck and PM me if you want to take this off line. I truly enjoy this topic as you can tell!
Old 29-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Master

Thanks, Kontufuto. I have been trying to clear my mind before asking who I am speaking with or trying to communicate with clairaudience/verbal telepathy, and it seems like it may be helping. I still do not know if I really trust what I'm getting, but hey, whatever, if the results I get from the communications are good, then I guess it's alright.

I have not decided to stop communicating with beings this way, but only take a break sometimes if I am worn down. If I notice that when I seem to communicate with who I think is a certain being, I always feel worn down, I will try methods to alleviate that, but really I am not sure that is ever happening or if it does, maybe not to the level that I need to worry about it. I do know that I have experienced much spiritual learning and positive effects by communicating or "joining forces", however it works, with beings through prayer/intent and communications during meditation. When I do get drained, I really am not sure where its coming from sometimes, and it turns out I had a virus, which is why I was so worn out as I mentioned last post. I only just now got enough energy to spend much time online again. Who knows but that maybe spiritual growth is draining to me, and it might be worth the temporary tiredness for the long term benefit? lol I don't know.

As far as trickery with spirits, I think sometimes it is not a bad thing to be lied to or to lie, if the deception is done wisely and comes from concern for the wellbeing of the one who is being decieved. With wise and benevolent spirits, I think they decieve me well sometimes in order to teach me a lesson or to paint me a story. Stories can be beautiful lies that inspire and teach what reality sometimes doesn't teach me. Memory inaccuracy, ignorance and human mind's biases and misperceptioms can create believable lies that are far more harmful than the deception spirits gives me. Maybe what I've experienced isn't deception - maybe the spirits really shape shift and change form and identity with that much fluidity. Or maybe it is beyond my perception to understand just how they shift and change and are perhaps at many different places and times or timelines and parallell universes, maybe in many identities all at once? Oh well, who knows. hahaha

These are the things I remind myself of when I get frustrated with the trickery - I see for me, it's been more helpful than harmful and created a feeling of mystery and surprise as the constantly shifting mirage of my life plan and pursuits leads me on some kind of wild goose chase till I will find the final result, but I enjoy every shift and change and temporary state on the way. Spirits (whether people, ghosts, guides, beings, or whatever they may be) guide, hint, joke, walk and work with me along the way. It's these kinds of spiritual connections and communications that I get much of my spiritual energy and inspiration and renew my feel of intuitive flow, faith and grace in this life.

I think I'm learning a bit how to shield from negative energy or not absorb it at all. Sometimes that works. Sometimes I can seem to transform others' negative energy, like you said. Sometimes not so much. I guess I need to work on it a bit. It is something I am aspiring and trying to learn better. I am trying meditative practices (like Ho'oponopono, Metta, and Tong Len meditations) to try to transform how I feel and think of others, and they seem to act differently as a result. I also act differently, because I see what really matters and stand firm yet act with consideration for those who are unkind or negative and I don't seem to absorb the negativity as much, because I am confident in myself, and I don't absorb it so much energetically either.
Old 31-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
Great post, Louisa! Think of yourself like a radio tuning into different frequencies and while you may be able to reach a distant channel you may query what it is trying to say to you or wonder if that was the station you wanted to get in the first place! It is always something to behold when you reach out and get someone who you didn't expect to reach out to and then you have to figure out how you want to handle it!

Communicating with certain people could drain you! Yes! That has happened to me on several occasions too. It could be due to the frequency or empathic absorption on your part. But also glad to hear you are getting up and active again and having the fortitude to intend to live again! You cannot go away so know that nothing can keep you down for very long. Joining forces, as you say, you know is my belief and motto so kudos to you too for doing that!

I agree that you can always learn from those using trickery. As long as you are on top of this then the trickery is only short-lived and will only manifest itself like a static charge that can dissipate quickly. You'll always be able to either absorb it or move the energy around you in a fashion that isn't indicative from you as I stated in my PM. Its either ego or other concepts or considerations and likely isn't you at all especially if it doesn't ring true or doesn't seem like it is you in the first place.

Your meditative practices are very helpful in reaching back to coherence and back to source. Since we are all god-like and are all a part of the source and we all want to go back to it, any activity you can do and master will help this and your attitude and giving to others. Forgiveness is what we all need to strive for whether the choice was made beforehand or not. Animosity is never the best solution and in the end will just cause more effort to get back when we need you sooner than later!
Old 31-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Master

That is very interesting. Thanks for your thoughts. I have many things to learn and consider about this.
Old 31-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Experiencer
Yes. Energy can be very interesting, indeed!