Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-06-2022, 08:54 PM
asearcher

Tulpa?

after advice I began looking into human created thought forms which led me to something called Tulpa. I have made a quick search on the subject on this forum and found someone writing about it and other pages to try to learn more of what it can be.

Are you guys aware of something called Tulpa, knowing the meaning of it? Have you done a Tulpa yourself?

I have had few, different experiences taking place in my home and in a hotel too actually that I before have tried to find an explanation to. I am now considering if it can be a possibility these have been Tulpa-experiences. There has been several experiences. I am only telling of few of them below.

Please, if anyone can lend me their wisdom to tell if it could be about that I would very much be of appreciation of that. So these are my experiences: Someone/something invisible behaving like it has a physical body.

One time I woke up to find an invisible body very close to me. In a way I would imagine lovers fall asleep to then wake up together. I was shocked, startled, tried to tell myself it could not be. I hardly dared to breath, to move. I was at first truly questioning if I was awake but in another way I have never felt more awake. I then tried to feel with my hand and came over to the legs. At first it felt impossible to move my hand through, as if "skin" was there and again and again I thought this can not be, and then it was as if I was let through and could feel the "air" after the skin was different than normal air. I honestly did not know what to do. Because of how I had felt (and please believe me I did not dare to go to any private parts), I was afraid to touch the head, face. I had started out accidentally feeling it's arm and it's chest I think. The body would not move which I thought was a good thing meaning it, what it now was, was still sleeping(?). Or worse looking right at me(?!).

I carefully got (the hell!) out of there and closed the door. When I had last looked at the body had quilt on itself. Then later when I looked again it had, what it now was, left.

After trying to be in denial for a long time I came unwillingly to the conclusion that who ever or what ever it now was had my ex's legs, very specific legs.

I don't think I had in the past healed from two failed romantic relationships (serious, was engaged). It was not about me having left over feelings/love for them as in being in love. It was not that I would think what if...and would imagine us happily ever after. I did not have any left over hope.

Both their behaviors would be that they would be (so) angry with me, act as if they were entitled, had rights to still be part of my life (when they had no rights), for me to answer their text messages, calls, to see them after they had initiated the break ups(!). To me it felt pretty much like someone is able to punch you to the ground and then don't stop there, but kick you in the stomach as well. In their angry period they came off as bossy. One of them would shift from being angry to being soft. The other one would be angry for a period of weeks, months but then when he shifts when saying the I love you's etc I thought it must be a cruel joke at first or hidden threat that he could still barge into my reality. The last one was an abusive relationship, mainly mentally such and I would have severe memory blocks from it and I had developed a phoibia against social media or anything really where anyone could find my phone numbers etc. This because that is how he would find the tools to work through. This was something he would do years even after the break up, the no contact. I was doing what I was advice to do, no contact throughout. I never answered to anything. I had to cut off a bunch of relationships, people we both knew. I had to leave that world. Before I did not think it had to get to that at all. I thought he was done and over me. The mental abuse was such that I could not feel my own feelings and it was even to the point where i felt he controlled my mind, I was afraid to think things (as if he would have read my mind). Afterwards I felt ashamed I had let this happen to me and could not understand myself how it could have. I had had some resilient against it but I think that only made him try even harder. I think it was from his mind the natural order: That I would be inferior. He was not after an equal relationship. And because I stuck up by his book or got strong enough it was his duty to then push me down again where I had to be. He would have crazy times when he was very jealous and questioning me for no reason, working himself up, he would frighten me then. He would quilt trip me. He would act as if I owned him. I did not own him anything.

I think in my way to try to survive I simply had to put myself aside and look for signs in him on how to avoid the bullets and try to act, I was not being me. He was a great projector, manipulator so nothing was really his fault, he had this superior, serious attitude to him and knew how to use the language to his advance. Knew how to work people. People would not think he was dangerous. They weren't there when he said, did the things he said and did to me. And he knew that, of course.

I think I was so busy with their emotions and having my shield up that because I was not left alone the way I thought I would be (especially if dumped, hello?) I did not heal the right way. I am guessing I must have on a subconscious level in such scenarios created these creature of them (but not them in reality).

And can tulpas be invisible, but do things physically?

Last edited by asearcher : 30-06-2022 at 06:03 AM.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:49 PM
Ascender

I think that the body you felt was your ex's astral body. He still has strong feelings for you and found you in astral while sleeping*. I don't think it is a Tulpa. Cut cords with your exs on a daily basis. Get a box of pickling salt and scrub with it in the shower. I would use salt water to douse on your head. The salt will help keep negative energy off you in the form of entities, hooks and chords. You can also soak in a salt bath if you prefer. You can also work with the Lords of Karma to cancel any soul contracts you have with you exes. Diane Stein has written 3 books (Essential Energy Balancing) that talks about the Lords of Karma and working with them.

Black Kyanite and tourmaline are supposed to be protective against negative energy. You might want to try wearing one or both crystals. Maybe a couple so you can swap out everyday with a cleansed one. Cleanse stones by soaking in salt water overnight and rinse off. Recharge in the sun monthly.

*Here's why I think it was your ex. I have this cat with mad astral skills. I've actually seen her twice bilocate while asleep in astral form. Her astral body was solid. The second time I saw her bilocate, her brother, Leo saw her suddenly appear in the family room and it scared the bejesus out of him. He came racing into the kitchen and ran into the water bowl making a mess. I heard the noise and came into the kitchen and saw the water all over the floor. From where I was standing I could see through the kitchen doorway into the dining room. Mouse was sitting on the window sill that separates the family room (later addition to the house and the owners just built on to the exterior wall leaving the window opening ~ it's kinda cool and I love the architectural feature of the brick wall and window opening) and the dining room. I see Mouse, she's solid and at this point I think she's physically there. Then she jumps down. I don't hear anything and I walk into the dining room and look around under the table while calling her. I don't see her and there was no chance for her running out of the dining room into the living room without me seeing her. I'm still calling her, thinking that perhaps she did slip by me. My daughter then calls to tell me that Mouse is upstairs asleep on her bed.

Yesterday morning, I was asleep on my side facing the door and I woke up and I saw this gray cat's hind leg jump over me and towards the door and disappear, lol. Just her back leg. She normally sleeps with my daughter every night. Like my daughter will come get her to take to her bed. She also likes to sleep with me and will run under my bed if my daughter comes looking for her, lol. It's not like we're short of cats to sleep with though, we have 6. And since Budley has been ill, she's been sleeping with him to keep an eye on him. But she likes sleeping with Mouse. And Mouse likes to spread the love and sleep with me sometimes.

My cats have a habit of joining us in bed in the astral as well. I feel the weight of a cat jump up on the bed, and there is no one at the foot of the bed when I look. So I don't know which one it is. I suspect Mouse and probably her brother since he's the heaviest cat and when he jumps on the bed, you know it's him by the weight and the bounce.
Old 30-06-2022, 07:36 PM
Master
Love those experiences- I always project to my soulmates and twin… didn’t know it’s called Tulpa What’s the basics of it?

Edit** https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

I consider my self a tulpa upon reading it.. projecting a body- of a real person that can feel my projections- not just sexual but platonic …

Crazy - you find something out everyday new..

P.s I scratch on my tulpa face and stomach with my baby hands- but what she’s feeling is unconditional love?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 30-06-2022 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I am guessing I must have on a subconscious level in such scenarios created these creature of them (but not them in reality).
You'd be guessing right but not in the way you mean, because what you're describing is akin to a mental health issue. I've seen people having psychotic breakdowns caused by chemical imbalances in the brain, my mother went completely delusional due to a urinary tract infection of all things and that completely altered her perception of reality.

From what you're written I'd say that, with respect, you need therapy to clear the emotional trauma that you most likely have - since you specifically mentioned mental abuse. Spirituality isn't going to help and if anything it's going to make it worse. And yes, the human mind is very capable enough to create that reality for you, I've worked in mental health and seen it for myself.

Do yourself a favour, forget Spirituality for the time being and go get some professional help, because going down this road will not end well for you.

To keep it simple, Tulpas are 'artefacts' or representations of a dissociative personality that hasn't dealt with the trauma, they are your 'compartmentalised' emotions that you haven't resolved. What you felt was not physical nor astral, it was your own mind's creation. It was I suspect, literally, all in your head.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:28 PM
asearcher

Thank you everyone for sharing, really interesting about the cat's astral traveling, Traveler. I understand why you have several animals, I am often keen on getting a new one even when I have knowing they will have fun, family of their own that way, but I gotta restrict myself, LOL (so hard sometimes...so cute...)

Greenslade, so sorry to hear about your mom, that is I'm afraid quite common when elderly gets urine infections, they get confused. They do not voice the usual symptoms had they had had they been younger. The longer before help the more confused. I'm hoping she never has to go through that again and that if, it is catch on time what is going on. Perhaps your mom was not old when this happened, I don't mean to pry, but I could not help but take my own experiences of life (with elderly) as what you described reminded me of that.

This incident I described above happened a pretty long time ago now and has not returned. There has been several weird incidents as well, one where another person described the same thing (first you are up against a shield of some kind, like a real body is there but you can't see anyone/anything) so it can be there again and again but then it has moved or then you can move your hand through it, but this person also had the description of it being like an extra "skin" of some kind. I swear I had not told this person this and had not talked to anyone about it (asylum next you know).

I would rather have it being a creation of my mind than for it to be my actual ex but who am I to say.

Yes I think too therapy is helping me break this down once and for all so I can hopefully move on the way I think I should have done when this all was in the first place (but I thought me being over him and time would fix this and me not then later remembering I thought was a Godsend gift when it was really about some serious suppressed memories).
Old 01-07-2022, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Are you guys aware of something called Tulpa, knowing the meaning of it? ... And can tulpas be invisible, but do things physically?
Tulpa is a Tibetan term for an entity which is deliberately created by conscious mental intent through visualisation.

This begins as a thought-form. Prolonged concentration on this gives it astral substance and even etheric substance, whereby it may become visible to others.

A tulpa is not alive in the sense of having independent conscious existence but it does have an innate devic intelligence, and so it may behave in certain ways.

An abbreviated account of a tulpa created by Alexandra David-Neel in Tibet can be found at http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html

As Traveler says, the experience you describe seems more likely to have been your ex's astral body.

Peace
Old 01-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Tulpa is a Tibetan term for an entity which is deliberately created by conscious mental intent through visualisation..

A tulpa is not alive in the sense of having independent conscious existence but it does have an innate devic intelligence, and so it may behave in certain ways.

An abbreviated account of a tulpa created by Alexandra David-Neel in Tibet can be found at http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html

Peace
They apparently sentiment beings that’s what distinguishes a tulpa from a imaginary friend??

Says in my wiki link I posted..

And some collective research- definitely from Tibetan culture.. although some searching suggests the dalai lama from Emanationism - https://savageminds.org/2016/02/13/p...ave-in-common/
Good blog explaining sprul pa, སྤྲུལ་པ) is a Tibetan word meaning ’emanation’

Old 01-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
They apparently sentiment beings that’s what distinguishes a tulpa from a imaginary friend??

They can become sentient somewhat. I remember reading once about a tulpa long before the TV show Supernatural made the term popular on the internet. A group of pagans created a tulpa to be a guardian. It's been so long ago I can't remember, but I think it was a nature guardian. They put so much energy into creating this thought form that it took on physical form. Take this mind floss meanders with a grain of salt, though because it was on the internet. But this illustrates that energy follows thought and intent and how we create with thought and intent.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
the TV show Supernatural made the term popular on the internet. …..creating this thought form that it took on physical form. Take this mind floss meanders with a grain of salt, though because it was on the internet. But this illustrates that energy follows thought and intent and how we create with thought and intent.

Definitely… attraction, manifesting and loa - the imagination is a great thing but being sentient reminds me of twin flame phenomena?

The blog link I posted above mentioned about the tv program and the x files apparently…

Interesting I find it…

I think I created a tulpa when projecting a body essence of my twin flame..

But I only came across it when op posted about it.. weird wonderful attraction.. I found a forum and found few interesting articles there as the information is exhaustive and not lucrative…

They must mean beings that are entanglement with you receiving your thought or projection? I went straight for the one when projecting and got some tingling and chakra buzzing… if they are sentient- it must be a target where they ARE receiving your thought, love ect and branded a Tulpa…

Old 01-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Master
Found this : Eight similes of illusion

https://encyclopediaofbuddhism.org/w...es_of_illusion

https://encyclopediaofbuddhism.org/wiki/Nirmita

https://encyclopediaofbuddhism.org/wiki/Tulpa

Seems even though it’s a myth that Tibetan had tulpas - ’emanation’ seems more drawing to other things than sentient beings - just thought arrises entanglement thus we as a singularity is probably a entanglement.. at least one way to think about it…

Seems the conversation of words leave out the sentiment being than Tibetans believed they were of some fork law it seems…