Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-12-2014, 09:32 PM
bcdpl

Lightbulb

I am a Cancer with Pisces rising... I have a serious look, but laid back & classy I guess? Some people say they thought I was stuck up but I'm really not! People say I have an innocence about me... Mixed signals, I guess it depends on my mood! 😄
Old 25-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Master
Leo and I'm 5'4 1/2, I recently lost over 100 lbs and I'm a size 6 now!! I'm still curvy and I recently cut my hair very short as y'all can see in my profile pic!! I also look and act a lot younger than my 55 years!!

I'm a typical Leo, I love to dress well, I can be a bit flamboyant, a bit arrogant (not in a mean way though) and I'm very generous and very classy. I have very high standards -- for myself as well as others.

I've been able to guess peoples signs by looking at them, not as much as I use to but at one time I could.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 07-01-2015, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

Hey! I am a sag sun, virgo moon and capricorn ascendent. BUT I have uranus exactly conjunct my ascendent and neptune is also conjunct my ascdent by 1 degree. I definitely look more like an aquarius and pisces than I do any other sign. I don't look. Like a capricorn at all. I have big brown eyes that often look lost and I have really soft delicate features. I am really short 5 ft 0 and I'm 22. I also put on weight easy. That's my pisces in me. My aquarius makes me dress really quite eccentric and I always made myself look eccentric with hair, makeup clothes etc! Hope this helps
Old 07-01-2015, 02:24 AM
Master
Scorpio Sun, Cancer Moon, Virgo rising.

I have the intense Scorpio gaze, but that's about it, to be honest that really sticks out upon first meeting. Otherwise I look perfectly ordinary, with dark brown hair, really fair skin and a small build.

Once people know me though, it's been demonstrated that I'm impossible to forget.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:15 AM
Experiencer

I'm a sag sun, capricorn rising with neptune and uranus conjunct ascendent with one degree. I'm a virgo moon. I don't look like a capricorn at all!! I have big brown eyes that show much expression and I have small features that are soft and i have a double chin no matter what size I am. I'm pale with natural ash blonde hair naturally curly lol.
Old 19-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Guide

Sun in Sagittarius (Serpentarius)
Moon in Virgo
Taurus Ascendant

I was born with brown hair and black eyes; I went to gold hair and silver eyes; eventually I have returned to black hair and have blueish greenish sea-foam colored eyes. I am about 6' with a light olive complexion. I am slender and working on becoming more muscular in build. I have a long nose and gracile face. I am of Italian descent, with large amounts of French, British, Spanish, and German ancestry. My family is originally from Rome, and I posess a classical 'Roman' look I have been told.

Personality wise I tend to be imposing, domineering, commanding, jovial, intellectual, pensive, philosophical, loving, caring, traditional, open minded, concerned, judgementally balanced, quiet, loud, family-oriented, passionate, potent, etc. sometimes I appear genius, other times I'm an old fogey in a young man's body. Lol.

I've been told that I have a very healing personality. People are unable to be anything but themselves around me. Very magnetic to others. I also tend to be able to heal, at less on a spiritual level if not more. I have this piercing look in my eyes, I get straight to the point and the matter at hand. I tend to take on leadership roles and am more proactive than passive in those conditions.
Old 19-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Feathersoul

Hi :)

i'm a girl, my sun is in Gemini and my ASC in sagittarius with Uranus, Neptune, Saturn in 1st house (Capricorn)

I'm slim, not very tall, people often think I'm younger than my age (I'm 24) and I have very very long dark blond natural hair.

I have often noticed that capricorn is a "hair" sign, people around me with sun in capricorn or capricorn rising care a lot about their hair. But i may be wrong :P
Old 08-02-2015, 05:24 AM
Pathfinder

I'm a cancer...

I have big, expressive eyes. This is how I connect with others.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Ascender
I am Aquarius, seems little bit skeptical.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:23 PM
littlejbird

sun leo; rising&moon in virgo.
i appear very virgo-ian :) in dress and manner
but if i know you and warm up to you i'm a full-fledged leo <3 my hair's pretty