Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherKnowsAll
But, if not seeking perfection in ones soul, in attainment of the divine, what is the point of the journey? You are seeking to perfect your soul? enlighten you conscious? to what end? by what directive? designed by who?

I think it has everything to do with divinity and the concept of, because it has to do with the soul, and whether or not it has been paired, split or connected to another, for the purpose of enlightenment. Where to you think your soul came from, if not from a divinity, and where do you think it is going, if not back to its source? In your explanation, it sounds like a prize you get after so many successful trips thru through the maze. Do you really believe that it is just a matter of time and study and has nothing to do with the divinity of the soul and the souls connection to divinity?

That is a serious question. All of them, serious questions.
Of course we are part of Source. But now you're telling a different story. In your other post it was like "The Divine does XYZ to us and we have no choice." That is a very religious way of thinking, well, Christian actually. I do not think that way and it goes against the grain.

A prize??? No! That would mean competition, having to strive, having to be good enough, and do your best to get a reward.
It's not about a competition, being the best, striving and so on.
It's a natural growth process. We live many lives and learn and evolve during. That's why we chose to come to Earth, to have that growth. It's basically about living life in a physical body and having emotions and feelings (good and bad) and contrast and still keep a high vibration.
By doing that we ascend again. Which doesn't mean we're going to 'heaven' and disappear. Life on Earth is all about the above, and creating Heaven on Earth. Not Heaven in Heaven, that already exists, we've been there. It's about creating it here, like we had in Atlantis.
A very unique situation as it requires a helluva lot of growth from people to maintain a high vibration and live in a physical body in a physical world.

TFs help with that process by helping to raise the vibration by bringing in higher love. In order to be able to hold that vibration themselves means they have had to go through a lot of growth themselves.
Eventually all people will be on that level of love, when we're closer to Heaven on Earth, but we need a critical mass to help us get there.
Not sure how much you know. But there's still huge collective fields that are negative. The ones of love are growing and that's how we make a change. But most people are still connecting to the negative fields. You can tell by looking at the situation in the world. Violence, war, aggression etc. etc. It is changing, but more love is needed. A higher form of love.
That is ultimately what the purpose of TFs is about. Many don't understand that either and think they have to become spiritual teachers together to fulfill their TF purpose. But that's not the case. All they have to do is hold that high vibration so it spreads out like ripples in a pond after you throw a stone in it.
So being a TF is not about your own soul growth, partly yes, but mostly it's about service. The 5D version of that, not what we think of, the 3D version that can make us resistant when we hear 'service'.
For some couples it will mean they will begin to do something different, but it's not a requirement. The higher vibration of love that you have and exude when in union is enough.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Master
I've read a lot of twin flame post, even if it did exist, people seem almost destroy themselves in the hunt of what they think is there twin flame. From what I read from post it almost seems self destructive. Even if my twin flame out there it doesn't seem like I would want to meet them. But maybe I am with mine now because my wife and complement each other very well. As strange as it may sound maybe people are looking for negative relationship and had to give it a nice name to justify what there doing.
Old 04-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I've read a lot of twin flame post, even if it did exist, people seem almost destroy themselves in the hunt of what they think is there twin flame. From what I read from post it almost seems self destructive. Even if my twin flame out there it doesn't seem like I would want to meet them. But maybe I am with mine now because my wife and complement each other very well. As strange as it may sound maybe people are looking for negative relationship and had to give it a nice name to justify what there doing.
You could very well be right. I often encounter elderly couples now inseparable who have spent their lives together. I wonder how many confessed TF couples can claim that?
Old 04-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
"There is no twin flame theory. There is no collected body of empirical evidence and observation put together to explain an observed phenomenon. If there were such a body of evidence and inquiry, said body would constitute a theory. At best the twin flame concept is an unevidenced assertion. Anything that exists only when someone believes in it, doesn't really exist. If it did, 5 year olds could believe in Santa and actually get presents from him. If any twin flame claim had any veracity at all there would be evidence instead of “ you just can't understand because if you were a twin flame you'd 100% totally agree magic is real and reality really does care about your love life” being the only “evidence” of the claim.

These people claim to have special significance to the working order of the universe, that the universe cares about them shacking up with a specific target, and that they get special powers enableing them to heal the world worth light and love (**this is what twin flames really believe**). Reality does not conform to their claims, especially those involving Telepathy, astral travel and any spiritual corruption of science terms like, vibrations, frequencies, dimensions (no twin flames you did not discover a 5th dimension where feelings exist) resonance, connection or energy.

There is zero evidence to the twin flame claim, it is demonstrably unhealthy and ineffective, yes it is bogus and narcissistic in the extreme.

I see a lot of people chasing after someone they're infatuated with, who is clearly not interested, because they believe the other to be their twin flame. I've seen assaults, abuses, harrassments, and stalking happen, 'justified’ by the claims of being a twin flame. Anyone who claims that it's healthy for a person to occupy their entire existence, or even a large part of their time, with the pursuit of a single, uninterested person is wrong. If someone is uninterested, take them at their word.

If you are not on this path, this path is not for you. It's an experience, it's not a theory or debate topic.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
If you are not on this path, this path is not for you. It's an experience, it's not a theory or debate topic.

If you can't defend what you are doing with reason, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You could very well be right. I often encounter elderly couples now inseparable who have spent their lives together. I wonder how many confessed TF couples can claim that?

On this entire forum, I have counted 2. Possibly 3.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow

I agree. Wouldn't you choose happy? Wouldn't the soul or spirit or divine in you choose happy? What about misery = growth?
Old 04-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Of course we are part of Source. But now you're telling a different story. In your other post it was like "The Divine does XYZ to us and we have no choice." That is a very religious way of thinking, well, Christian actually. I do not think that way and it goes against the grain.

A prize??? No! That would mean competition, having to strive, having to be good enough, and do your best to get a reward.
It's not about a competition, being the best, striving and so on.
It's a natural growth process. We live many lives and learn and evolve during. That's why we chose to come to Earth, to have that growth. It's basically about living life in a physical body and having emotions and feelings (good and bad) and contrast and still keep a high vibration.
By doing that we ascend again. Which doesn't mean we're going to 'heaven' and disappear. Life on Earth is all about the above, and creating Heaven on Earth. Not Heaven in Heaven, that already exists, we've been there. It's about creating it here, like we had in Atlantis.
A very unique situation as it requires a helluva lot of growth from people to maintain a high vibration and live in a physical body in a physical world.

TFs help with that process by helping to raise the vibration by bringing in higher love. In order to be able to hold that vibration themselves means they have had to go through a lot of growth themselves.
Eventually all people will be on that level of love, when we're closer to Heaven on Earth, but we need a critical mass to help us get there.
Not sure how much you know. But there's still huge collective fields that are negative. The ones of love are growing and that's how we make a change. But most people are still connecting to the negative fields. You can tell by looking at the situation in the world. Violence, war, aggression etc. etc. It is changing, but more love is needed. A higher form of love.
That is ultimately what the purpose of TFs is about. Many don't understand that either and think they have to become spiritual teachers together to fulfill their TF purpose. But that's not the case. All they have to do is hold that high vibration so it spreads out like ripples in a pond after you throw a stone in it.
So being a TF is not about your own soul growth, partly yes, but mostly it's about service. The 5D version of that, not what we think of, the 3D version that can make us resistant when we hear 'service'.
For some couples it will mean they will begin to do something different, but it's not a requirement. The higher vibration of love that you have and exude when in union is enough.

I have to say that your version of TF is vastly different from most of the posts on SF. Very idealistic. Since man has been on this planet for approximately 6 million years, and 'modern form' man about 200,000 years, and what we would call civilization about 6,000 years, I can't help thinking that the % of people focussed on this change is very small to date.

I am not using the word ego here as a negative criticism, but as a psychological term. The theory of TF that you present sounds more like it is concerned with ego than spirit, more about making yourself better and bringing heaven to you, creating it yourself, that would make you and the others like you, in a word, god like. (Disclosure: heaven and hell are concepts I do not believe in.)

I can't see the world ever getting on the same page about a religious concept, even with the possibility of creating a heaven on earth to persuade them. The idea of learning and work and enlightenment making someone perfect enough, full of love enough, to create a heaven on earth sounds like a concept of elitism.

Unlike the format of religion poured out onto the masses, which was designed by men in power to control the population, it doesn't offer the practitioner the concept of reward for suffering through their lot in life, but only continued lifetimes of work and suffering. I say elitism, because, if your lifetime of 'work' is studying and meditation, you would be much more available to the concept of lifetimes of it, than say, someone who is laboring manually digging ditches, sowing rice, and starving alongside their children. Most of the world falls in to the latter category.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do feel that there is an energy connection and we so need to put "Labels" on things at times for pure marketing purposes. Too many times I admit that I see a lot of the "chasing" or even further in some cases "stalking" of someone that they feel should be connected to them or interested in them. Sadly many times the other person might be married or in a relationship and you feel that pull to them.

To be a pure connection all ties to anyone else must be set free, but set free in the pure way not in the way that leads one down the path of an affair ir any kind of sneeking around.

Gone it seems are the times of being friends first and letting nature take its course. We are so on line now with all the dating sites and other services to meet someone and gone is that spontaneous meeting at times. Now I am not to say those services are wrong but you need to take the time to really sort though contacts.

I met my Twin Flame here in site, he is the pure connection to the other half of my Soul, many psychics have said the same to us without knowing us or having us sit for a reading. That energy is there for us to have connected to. Yet while it can be said the Universe had it all planned out to happen so many things could have come into the path to stop the flow.

While we met here we had also met before we met here, we shared in many past lives, and we connected on that energy level before we met here. Its energy that brings this connection in, it is something in much higher power than what we live with on Earth that I feel sets up such connections. They are not a common connection they are rare in that there is a reason for them to happen something that has to come to pass that you might never fully understand.

What I do know that no matter how many obstacles are put in the path nothing stops the flow of it happening. Solutions seem to land in your lab and stun others that they happen.

You might want something and then get it only to find you don't then need it.

Lynn
Old 04-11-2019, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
I agree. Wouldn't you choose happy? Wouldn't the soul or spirit or divine in you choose happy? What about misery = growth?
Some people choose misery because it's all they know. Happiness makes them uncomfortable.