Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Guide
Rainbow Children

I searched the forum and didn't see anything on the Rainbow Children. I always thought I was indigo, however, I've been told time and time again that I'm definitely rainbow. I was born in the late 80s so I did not think I was a part of that wave. But as I;ve read up on them I definitely agree. Except I was born before the 2000s and I wasn't born in a healthy and stable environment. I'm also from the fairy realm :P Any other rainbows on here? I was hoping to find a few I could keep in contact with.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Knower
Hey AngelRain, how're you?

I'm curious about a few things and would like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?

What does it mean to you to be a rainbow/indigo child/adult? In other words, what is your definition?

Who told you you were rainbow? And how do they know what you are?

What does it mean to you to be from the fairy realm?

These might look like hard hitting questions but I'm just trying to make them as to the point as possible. I can assure you they're all genuine and I'm happy to chat with you about this.

Take care. x
Old 28-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
Hey AngelRain, how're you?

I'm curious about a few things and would like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?

What does it mean to you to be a rainbow/indigo child/adult? In other words, what is your definition?

Who told you you were rainbow? And how do they know what you are?

What does it mean to you to be from the fairy realm?

These might look like hard hitting questions but I'm just trying to make them as to the point as possible. I can assure you they're all genuine and I'm happy to chat with you about this.

Take care. x

Thank you for your response :)

I was actually told by my beloved that I was rainbow. And it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I was brought up in a catastrophic household. Different types of abuse and what not. I always radiated love. Never out to get anyone despite the pain and hardships I constantly faced.

My definition of a rainbow child is 'light.' We just radiate light. With indigos its challenging authority. Crystals are builders of new society. Rainbows just radiate light. Its believed that rainbows are usually born into calm and loving families. I was adopted and my family was not loving. However, it taught me to appreciate the love and respect I have now with those who truly love and care for me.

My beloved said he knew I was rainbow because I had a light to me, and that I was always just a loving person. Tried to love and be friends with everyone in my young and naive years. learned the hard way that you cant love and trust everyone.

I was told by numerous healers and psychics that I was of the fairyrealm. It explains where my imagination originates from. Where I find my inspiration for the things I believe and write. Spirituality answered a lot of questions for me. And why I was so different from my family. How I was here to heal the pain and abuse in my familial lineage.

Hope that makes sense xoxox
Old 02-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I searched the forum and didn't see anything on the Rainbow Children. I always thought I was indigo, however, I've been told time and time again that I'm definitely rainbow. I was born in the late 80s so I did not think I was a part of that wave. But as I;ve read up on them I definitely agree. Except I was born before the 2000s and I wasn't born in a healthy and stable environment. I'm also from the fairy realm :P Any other rainbows on here? I was hoping to find a few I could keep in contact with.

Hi Angel
I have been drawn to give you this, hope you don't mind - if you do please ignore... I don't usually do this, however the message is so strong so here you go ...

You were born a crystal child as the years have passed your body has moved into alignment with the rainbow energy, you still hold the energy of the crystal within you - you are a pure channel... At the present time many souls are moving in and out of their original birth energy as the new energies are birthed on the planet. The nature realms are also moving up an octave as the planet's vibration is raising at a more accelerated scale than it has ever done before. Many Fairy realm peeps were born crystal. I chanelled a message a while back that there is a new wave. I can't remember my notes or I would tell you about them as anyone in alignment with source currently has the ability to dip in and out of the states for higher development.

With Light
Old 02-03-2019, 09:37 AM
ant

If anything,there just labels.

Lookup 'Earth angels'.

Don't though attach to a label.

Just take what is applicable and what resonates with you.

You don't need to know you!
Old 04-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi Angel
I have been drawn to give you this, hope you don't mind - if you do please ignore... I don't usually do this, however the message is so strong so here you go ...

You were born a crystal child as the years have passed your body has moved into alignment with the rainbow energy, you still hold the energy of the crystal within you - you are a pure channel... At the present time many souls are moving in and out of their original birth energy as the new energies are birthed on the planet. The nature realms are also moving up an octave as the planet's vibration is raising at a more accelerated scale than it has ever done before. Many Fairy realm peeps were born crystal. I chanelled a message a while back that there is a new wave. I can't remember my notes or I would tell you about them as anyone in alignment with source currently has the ability to dip in and out of the states for higher development.

With Light

Thank you so much for this!!! So sweet of you to share this with me :) What do you mean by a pure channel?
If you receive any other messages please feel free to post it, or send me a private pm. Thanks again love <3
Old 01-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Ive been told i have a rainbow aura, by a few people. All the research ive done, sounds just like me and i have the healing abilities! Im new to all this but ur post drew me in. Have a nice day.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain

Do some more research. There are books about the Rainbow Children written in the 80's. I remember someone told me my niece and daughters were rainbow children in the mid 80's. And then, it had nothing to do with what type of family you were born into, it had to do with a new color in your aura and whether you were more intelligent than normal. Maybe these labels need to be put aside and everyone just needs to be comfortable with who they are without needing someone else's label.