Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
^ hmm..maybe..i thought of that for a while too...maybe even before you did!

Probably before I did. I'm frightfully slow.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator
I forgot if I posted on this thread before lol. Celebs are human beings too. who have soul connections just like everyone else. That being said.

If I could choose it have to be yep that right Ryan hot hot Gosling. I'm a wee bit older but I could teach him so much;)
Old 05-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Master

Well, also if a soul's mission is to bring about spirituality through music, art, dance, teamwork, etc, it would make perfect sense that this would take some form of celebrity to communicate this. Wouldn't those people need soulmates as much or more than the rest of us?
Old 05-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Krystalle

^ completely agree!!! <3
Old 05-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator
I think everyone should be equally able to have a soul mate, No matter their profession. If your in an industry where you could communicate it all the better.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Master

Any research about soulmates or reincarnation (if one chooses to believe in those things at all) shows that we all have people we feel close to for one reason or another. It shouldn't be that this group or that group has someone and another does not.

In terms of celebrity, it's almost like in the old days when people said a commoner could not marry a prince or something. People are here to grow and learn. It doesn't matter the status of whom we are close to.

I realize I'm on my soapbox about this, but haven't centuries of history, war and literature taught us anything at all about status and our perceptions of others? It amazes me that we are STILL playing out these misconceptions about status.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:44 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Oh Krystalle and gypsymystique you totally made me laugh... I have been thinking like for months now you BOTH might be in MY soul group!! Dear world...
Old 05-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Krystalle

Well, i just want to bring everyone together really....
it will definitely happen!!!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
We are all equal. Some end up where they are suppose to others do not. There is nothing speciel about clebrities if we go beyond the shallow part. Why are celebrities not allowed to have soul mates

I never said they weren't allowed to have soul-mates, I just feel it is unlikely that it is a "fan". Most likely their soul mates are a people they meet in other ways. It just doesn't make sense for a person to worship a celeb and think they are their soul mate. We have had this subject come up here in the forum before and MOST of us feel it is very unlikely with some being outright rude and telling the person they are just a crazed, obsessed fan!! Although possible, I feel that GOD will directly put that person in your life and not just on TV or the radio!! I also think it is odd when people feel they have met soul mates exclusively on-line, once again anything is possible but still not likely. Although I may daydream about going on vacation with Rihanna, it's not ever gonna happen and I need to realize that to be a healthy, reasonable person..

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
I also think it is odd when people feel they have met soul mates exclusively on-line, once again anything is possible but still not likely. Although I may daydream about going on vacation with Rihanna, it's not ever gonna happen and I need to realize that to be a healthy, reasonable person..

Wanted to comment on the last part.
I think in our age it can be very likely to meet them exclusively online...the power of the internet to bring people together is amazing and I guess of course there are those who may exaggerate things and see SM online everywhere, but I think when people need to meet, well anything happens, the Universe will part mountains for it, and sometimes meeting online first can have a very good reason, can be a great help.

And the Rihanna part, well who knows? It could happen, it may seem impossible but life does give you such surprises, that you'd have never seen them coming.

No offense I am sorry to say this, but Rihanna...I don't recommend you that at all! Cannot elaborate, but yeahh....