Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-05-2011, 01:06 AM
emmabee1990

Hello :)

Hi my names Emma, i'm 20 and i am here in the hopes that i can find what my spiritual path is. All i know is i want my path to be done in the ways of love, empathy and kindness surrounded by people who can lift me and not lower me. I only wish i knew who i was in my past life to understand what i have to learn in this life, but firstly i know i have to learn to stop putting myself down and learn to love myself, to trust my own judgement completely and to trust people, to open up my heart as much as my mind is open. I need to learn to stand by what i say i will do too instead of being lazy sitting around putting it off all the time, hopefully the volunteer work i will start (by next week, if not then by the week after) will help me reconnect with myself and others who are just as much searching for their own spiritual paths and also searching for some friends, and this time the right people, i think all this time i've been looking in the wrong places to make connections with people/
Old 08-05-2011, 01:11 AM
epicsinner

A warm welcome to SF, Emma, enjoy your time here.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 AM
emmabee1990

Thanks i know i will :)
Old 08-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Natalia

Hello & Welcome Emma

You'll find this site very helpful im sure. It's a very informative and supportive place to be. Enjoy
Old 08-05-2011, 01:56 PM
emmabee1990

Thanks so much for the welcome, i looked through it a bit last night, has a lot of good topics
Old 08-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Master
Hi there and I can see you're enjoying SF and a warm welcome. As for discovering your past lives, look to see what your passions are, what country or countries are you drawn to, what fears do you have? I believe those are all past life related.
Spiritlite.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:45 AM
Tranquil One

Hi EmmaBee,
I Loved reading your message. You started off by asking your questions, and then went on to answer yourself as to where you will find the answers.Well done, an exciting journey..........
Love a blessings
Old 09-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Master
hi Emma =)
I'm new too. I have a friend named Emma. it's lovely to see someone at such a young age seeking spirituality and more inner beauty
Old 09-05-2011, 09:39 AM
epicsinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
hi Emma =)
I'm new too. I have a friend named Emma. it's lovely to see someone at such a young age seeking spirituality and more inner beauty

Greetings, Sapphirez, and warm welcome to the forum.
I dunno, but time is always against us and unforgiving, so one never knows what may happen, so to start early on the real quest is much better and is advantageous, because during youth one can give so much energy for the quest.Cheers.