Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 04-05-2011, 07:35 PM
ivy71983

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone!

I came across this site searching for a chat or forum of positive influence. Ive been going through a really tough time lately. Was kicked out by my mother in october (im 27 with a soon to be two year old and moved back in because i was laid off and at the time was broken up from my boyfriend), this january my boyfriend of almost 10 years left me to be with a woman hes been cheating on me with nearly half our relationship and my daughter and i have been living with his mother. Basically he just left us hear (talk about awkward) and i havent found work yet (very frustrating). Ive been obsessed with finding work so i can save and move into a place of my own and get away from his family (their not bad but its hard to let go when im surrounded by everything that involves him and the fact that he's still confused about whether he wants me or her but i will never go back to him). I have alot of anger built up and just want my freedom but i feel stuck and need a way to let all of this out. That's pretty much my story, lol. I am in graduate school though but i guess im just tired of feeling helpless and stuck with no control. I look forward to meeting you all.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Alpha-Taurus

Hi Ivy,

firstly I'd like to say I'm very sorry to hear that happened to you. It's hard enough to be cheated on and lied to especially after that long. I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be having to relive it everyday while living with his family. I hope it all works out for you in the end though.

Well I'm new to this site and spirituality but just thought I'd say hi and welcome you and let you know this site is chalk full of information and friendly, helpful people. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and good luck again.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:20 PM
ivy71983

Thank you very much Alpha! Im pretty new too but it has helped alot. I have faith things will work out, its the processs and waiting that gets frustrating
Old 05-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Natalia

Hello Ivy

You certainly have had a rough time of it. I'm very sorry you have had to go through such a sad and uncomfortable situation. I hope you find strength and peace once all the fog has cleared. Best of luck to you.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Master
hi ivy, im sorry to hear of your troubles, and ive experienced each of them myself at some point in my life...welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy what you find here~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 05-05-2011, 07:08 AM
epicsinner

A warm welcome to SF, regards.

Tough times never last, but tough people do,everything will be alright soon.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:13 AM
megzrs

Hi Ivy
Welcome! it is never nice to hear when someone goes through such a bad time. I am also new on the site, but think that this could be the place to get that postive feedback and energy you seek.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Master
Hi Ivy

My heart goes out to you . I know you are having a real rough time *HUG*
If possible try and make a list of small achievements you have and are doing ..keep building on that list .. Life will turn around for you ..believe in that okay . One achievement that is honorable is that you can clearly see that you are worthwhile and valuable in your own right. You have set boundaries with X boyfriend .. That is a giant step! Be proud of you for that. Take it a day at a time moving forward and soon you will find yourself in a new tomorrow!

All the Best
:)
Old 06-05-2011, 02:51 AM
ivy71983

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. This is exactly what i needed and i hope and pray the best for all of you as well.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:59 AM
Master
Hi Ivy it sounds like you're having very tough times and I'm sorry to hear that however you've come to a very supportive site and I hope to get to know you better and that you learn new things and that you get the support you need.
Spiritlite.