Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-08-2020, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder

Are there any other books that documented the life and teachings of Jesus Christ?

Besides the Bible, are there any other books that documented the life and teachings of Jesus Christ?

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 21-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Master

Maybe this helps:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Are+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-08-2020, 04:46 AM
Master

The Third Link you Posted is very interesting, thank you...
Old 22-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Master

Interesting articles.

The third article caught my attention. At first, the article was dismal when the author wrote "In the introduction to one of his books, F.F. Bruce tells about a Christian correspondent who was told by an agnostic friend that "apart from obscure references in Josephus and the like," there was no historical evidence for the life of Jesus outside the Bible ." But then made some excellent references.

As for Josephus, newer translations generally do not have any reference to Jesus. The reason why: older copies of his writings do not have such references. They were 'added' long after Josephus died.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Interesting articles.

The third article caught my attention. At first, the article was dismal when the author wrote "In the introduction to one of his books, F.F. Bruce tells about a Christian correspondent who was told by an agnostic friend that "apart from obscure references in Josephus and the like," there was no historical evidence for the life of Jesus outside the Bible ." But then made some excellent references.

As for Josephus, newer translations generally do not have any reference to Jesus. The reason why: older copies of his writings do not have such references. They were 'added' long after Josephus died.

'The reference in Book XX, however, is believed to have been written by Josephus himself. The mention is short, just one line, but it supports the historical existence of Jesus of Nazareth “who was called Christ.”

http://www.josephus.org/testimonium.htm
Old 22-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Master

got to admit that Josephus reference to Jesus is highly doubtful

You see if you read his massive work he's a details guy, he'll spend whole chapters describing some mundane detail.. then he says 'oh by the way the messiah came' out of nowhere. it just doesn't make sense.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
got to admit that Josephus reference to Jesus is highly doubtful

You see if you read his massive work he's a details guy, he'll spend whole chapters describing some mundane detail.. then he says 'oh by the way the messiah came' out of nowhere. it just doesn't make sense.

Most scholars claim the Jesus 'parts' were recent additions. Older versions of Josephus' work support that position.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-08-2020, 02:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Most scholars claim the Jesus 'parts' were recent additions. Older versions of Josephus' work support that position.

& maybe the messiah was not Jesus. Maybe the messiah, is the CHRIST essence of & FROM the Heavenly Father Christ entity.

Maybe Jesus harnessed the messiah Christ essence.

Jesus is a person & does not personally transform people into the very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. Though Jesus is a teacher, & teaches people how to receive the messiah.

However, the Heavenly Father Christ entity, can transform people into the very essence of himself,
through & of "HIS VERY OWN ESSENCE".

Quote from "ettymoline"
Messiah (n.)
Hebrew mashiah "the anointed" (of the Lord), from mashah "anoint." It is thus the Hebrew equivalent of Christ
Unquote

IT IS OF THE LORD..IT ANOINTS.. THE ESSENCE IS OF THE CHRIST HEAVENLY FATHER.
IT IS SAID THAT JESUS IS THE SAVIOR, BUT JESUS IS MAN A TEACHER.
WHERE AS THE CHRIST ESSENCE IS NOT MAN, AND IS OF THE FATHER "LORD" AND DOES SAVE...MESSIAH.
JESUS DOESN'T ENTER EVERYONE, THOUGH THE ANOINTING ESSENCE OF THE FATHER, CAN ENTER EVERY INDIVIDUAL & TRANSFORM THEM INDIVIDUALLY.

Jesus was anointed & therefore transformed into the very essence of the Heavenly Father "CHRIST" entity.
And teaches people how to become anointed, & transformed into the very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.

The very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity, is the messiah. Though it did not come out of nowhere, it comes out of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.
Old 23-08-2020, 07:09 AM
Master
[quote=neil]& maybe the messiah was not Jesus. Maybe the messiah, is the CHRIST essence of & FROM the Heavenly Father Christ entity.

Jesus is a person & does not personally transform people into the very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. Though Jesus is a teacher, & teaches people how to receive the messiah.

However, the Heavenly Father Christ entity, can transform people into the very essence of himself,

Quote from "ettymoline"
Messiah (n.)
Hebrew mashiah "the anointed" (of the Lord), from mashah "anoint." It is thus the Hebrew equivalent of Christ
Unquote

WHERE AS THE CHRIST ESSENCE IS NOT MAN, AND IS OF THE FATHER "LORD" AND DOES SAVE...MESSIAH.
JESUS DOESN'T ENTER EVERYONE, THOUGH THE ANOINTING ESSENCE OF THE FATHER, CAN ENTER EVERY INDIVIDUAL & TRANSFORM THEM INDIVIDUALLY.

Jesus was anointed & therefore transformed into the very essence of the Heavenly Father "CHRIST" entity.
And teaches people how to become anointed, & transformed into the very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.

The very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity, is the messiah. Though it did not come out of nowhere, it comes out of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.[/QUOTE Neil

Interesting Neil
The Jews don't accept that Jesus was the Messiah.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:08 AM
Master

[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
& maybe the messiah was not Jesus. Maybe the messiah, is the CHRIST essence of & FROM the Heavenly Father Christ entity.

Quote from "ettymoline"
Messiah (n.)
Unquote

The very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity, is the messiah. Though it did not come out of nowhere, it comes out of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.[/QUOTE Neil

Interesting Neil
The Jews don't accept that Jesus was the Messiah.
Yes & the words sacrifice.

When people read in scripture about the Messiah being sacrificed on a cross. They believe it to be a man named Jesus.

But remember that the Soul'self of a spiritual being connected to the flesh... "US", is said to have a cross/chackra system, that is said to be a part of our spiritual construction.
Look at historical paintings and see a circle around the head, some have a cross within the circle.
The circle glowing around people in those images is around the head.

Click on this link..
https://pin.it/1f53IuR

Sacrifice is an offering of something. Why couldn't it be an individual offering from the Heavenly Father Christ entity, to any person who in truth is desirous of receiving the spiritual essence & transformation.

Couldn't the Messiah be, the Holy spiritual essence of God the Father, being hung on the cross/tree within the Soul'self of Spiritual Mankind.
And the "sacrifice", could be us, giving up our "Naturally" born spiritual essence, in replace for the transformation into the very essence of the Heavenly Father Christ entity after we have received sufficient quantities of the christ essence.

& maybe a storey of a false representation could have been written, on silky white pages, to throw Mankind of knowing the truth of what the Heavenly Father Christ entity can & does desire to do for every individual.
And then look how many people blindly believe without any personal proof.

Does anyone know of any person that has reached Christhood.
And why not, of course we should be capable of receiving the Holy spiritual essence from the Father even while we are connected to the flesh.

The flesh is not a barrier that stops energy or matter (holy spiritual essence) from going anywhere. & we are spiritual beings so if we are in truth desirous for it, why not recieve it as Jesus was said to have done.

However as i have mentioned numerous times, I know the true reason why we can not experience the "REAL" Holy spiritual essence, & why we need to have faith. I have said numerous times that i have witnessed & still do witness daily moment by moment the unseen ones hindering & interfering & implementing the "veil" that is spoken about & said to be a nessesity.

Though I know 100%, that this veil is a reality, & is an unloving thing that is implemented by the unseen ones that i speak about constantly.

& as i have mentioned previously, it is a horrendous unloving thing that they do, & when any person becomes aware of it, they will be as upset as i am about the totality & reality of it all.

And as i have mentioned previously, i am so upset & totally DISCUSTED about what i have discovered, that I will be leaving the flesh & the planet behind as soon as my Father joins my Mother in the nursing home that she is now in. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than latter.

Anyhow i have probably said to much once again, So i will stop here, as what i say never raises much of an interest, & quite frankly i really can not be bothered conversing with anyone about it any more.