Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Master

I have posted a modified version of the LBRP on this forum and others a few times . It's the circulation of white light with out the words in Hebrew . If asked I will post it in the lounge so more people will see it. I am not sure if this would help hear.
Old 15-02-2021, 11:57 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
desert sacred sage for smudging and sometimes it works

I wonder if that is what we call Nevada river sage?
I Love that sage. Do you have a link that tells of it or shows it.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It sounds like you have a beginning mediumship talent. Yes, it can be controlled. Mediums strong enough to get spirits poking through regularly learn how to close and open the gate or portal within them. This is a mental exercise and can be done in numerous ways of your choice.

These things happen when you are slowing down. Falling asleep or drowsing. That's when your mind gets quiet enough for spirits to be able to get through. You need a simple rite to 'close the door' before you lay down, like visualizing a safe door clanging shut and locking it, with the spirit world on the other side and you on this side. If this isn't working sufficiently you can add to it, with simple things like saying "In my own name Laurel I close my gate for this sleep. So be it." Alternatively, your particular religion probably has a prayer that covers such things if you look closely.

I just came across this post and the same exact thing has been going on. For awhile I thought I simply was going crazy but I was awake completely. I'm glad I read this, everything seems to make sense to me now. So glad I came across this today.
Old 13-05-2021, 07:46 PM
Master
I’ve had this same whisper—- where my body was quite captivating at the same times it said “ don’t touch her” that I know and believe it’s something to do with higher subconscious relating to a relationship of mine—- that was I there I was not sure but sure I am that I was there some where that there’s a choice.. I’ve had a mention or relationship that I can attend to be of some valid account or question—- relating to the information and relating to the conversation whispering...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)