Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
but not about Spiritualism.....
Old 25-01-2021, 05:03 AM
Knower

Spells, affirmations, even prayer are temporary at best. Good or bad the target has to be cooperative. They have to participate and even then it takes continued renewal or things just go back to the most dominating forces in the person's life: self-propelled, external and every possible combination. No one can make another person do something dramatically outside themselves. Superstition plays a significant role. Fear is a huge influence on people. Many people are driven by belief in consequential punishment/reward as a motivator, however, most are taught to hate themselves so they are always feeding detractors. We are our own worst enemies. Where did you get the information that there was a spell involved? If anyone has an affair it is because they are open to having an affair.

He is married? He is having an affair? You believe he is having an affair with a woman because she cast a spell on him? He is married and unavailable regardless.

Last edited by o0A0o : 25-01-2021 at 06:54 AM.
Old 25-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Spiritualism is a religion

Modern Spiritualism - found here under the category of 'Religions & Faiths' - is a religion and a philosophy.

Each religion expresses its faith in a unique way, but most religions will have some things in common. A Spiritualist service will have prayer, hymns or appropriate songs and quiet reflection. A reading with thought provoking content is often given, often taken from a diverse range of sources.

One feature that is different is the inspirational address, which is usually unprepared and inspired by the spirit at that moment. Its purpose is to encourage thinking about our lives through the lens of Spiritualist philosophy (based on its 'Seven Principles').

Also common in a Spiritualist service is time given to healing. This may simply be quiet time for the congregation to send out healing thoughts (absent healing), or a demonstration of healing by a healing medium. Healing has always been a vital part of the Spiritualist religion.

Many services also include a demonstration of evidential mediumship. This involves the medium relaying messages from the spirit world to members of the congregation. This is not a form of entertainment, but a way of demonstrating the Spiritualist principle of the continuous existence of the human soul. Doing that supports its philosophy and encourages contemplation about the bigger spiritual picture God has provided for us.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account
this is what you're likely looking for

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/f...play.php?f=149
Old 20-05-2021, 04:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
do what you need to do to feel complete. I am a firm believer in karma, but also remember karma does not discriminate good from bad. You will always get what you looking for good or bad. It's your freewill that decides weather you want to find positive or negitive.
Very insightful. Another way of saying it we create our own reality and it is very difficult to use freewill when it comes to the present energy. It's not about freewill but using it and we don't want to use freewill because of conflict it brings. I have found using freewill, being mindful, means creating new realities.
Old 22-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
do what you need to do to feel complete. I am a firm believer in karma, but also remember karma does not discriminate good from bad. You will always get what you looking for good or bad. It's your freewill that decides weather you want to find positive or negitive.
Don't bother with karma because for the most part it's been reduced to nothing more than reward/punishment mentality. If you want some real understanding Google Kamma-Vipaka.

It's not a case of getting what you look for it's how you 'process' your relationship with external reality. Everything just Is until you define it as positive or negative, then that becomes your reality.

"Things have no form within themselves"
The Tao Te Ching

People make positive and negative things.
Old 22-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
it painful to see her get away with his love on such selfish materialism intent
Question your reasons, there you will find your answers but it requires a high degree of honesty.
Old 26-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
Hello!

I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this?

it painful to see her get away with his love on such selfish materialism intent
According to the principle of karma, all actions have consequences.
Old 26-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that karma is not something that we have any say or control over. It is not something that we hold that power over it is in the hands of the Universe or a Divine if you go to such a belief. We might well wish for it on someone but I know that over the years I have "wished" it on my EX nothing happens. I might feel I feed the energy that controls his path but I do not. Our relationship has a purpose in life, I understand it and I know that without it I would not be whom or where I am today. That does not mean though that I feel that he should walk "free" from the nastiness he has and continues to do. Yet that is not in my hands to change we all have our paths even if we are not a nice person there is its seems a reason that existence stays present.

When it comes to an affair so many times one's seem to look for that place of being whole with someone. This leads to nothing but spreading more sorrow. We might not like that whom someone is with is not there with them for maybe the right reasons but it is not our path to change them.

We have to at times step back and let the Higher Power's that be take care of the path of others. If we let it invade us too much it will take you down to the level that the other might well be on.

I admit I have some fantastic dreams on what I so would love to do to the EX but too that Karma keeps me on the path of not doing it. Even a spell is not in the cards though its tempting that would bring Karma on me maybe.

I look to what might become of him, but I keep my powers to myself.

Lynn
Old 27-05-2021, 04:58 AM
asearcher

[quote=vgemini]Hello Vgemini!

God you got a lot going on there, haven't you?

What I am going to pick first is my look on karma. Karma will take care of itself, don't worry about it, in time, nothing you can do or should do about that. It's learning lessons and being on the both side of the fence of experience/s, not punishment even if it can feel like it.

About spells, black magic...been there, I guess, in a mysterious way, or been a bit freaked out about it and puzzled about it as it is something so off in my own reality of things or knowings...

In your - I don't know what name to call him under? I go for T (just for the sake of it, got to do something) - T's life journey he apparently has some lessons to learn. He is going to be attracted to her as long as it takes before he learns that materialism is not the genuine key to happiness.

Who ever he has now chosen, his mistress, is mirroring him at this point because he ain't no pretty picture either and he will learn from this (I hope the sooner the better).

The only "belief"? I have on black magic at this point is that in one way it can be looked upon as a pray, if you wish to protect someone, let's say, so it can be good and it can too be bad. But all and all there is one danger to the black magic that I am aware of and it is if it is so that a bunch of energies or spirits or what they now go under team up and they start to influence, not take over, but influence, being attached to someone and that person doesn't know it and confuses the influence with it's own emotions. That is as far as I have come in my thinking and I don't even know if that's true...

I guess T's girlfriend did this to you or just said she did because she saw you as a threat?

Either way what a situation! He is married, so he should not have a mistress in the first place, and now there is 2 other more...

You should not let yourself be dragged down to where he is. Perhaps he needs to hit the ground before he can get up again and start doing the right thing? For himself and then automatically for others included? He will see the true side of some people when he himself has changed enough to see that. I don't think a spell can be that powerful to stop that from happening in time? Could be wrong, though (God, I hope I'm not!)

If you could try to cut the cords do so and work on not thinking of him. Could be you are thinking of him because the two of you are not complete, as in the circle being complete.

I don't think you want T in the state that T now is, he needs to grow some in some fields, and hey nobody's perfect so no need to feel pity or get mad at him either, he will come around, someday, somehow, in some form, when he's ready.

I understand you care for him and all I can think of at this point is if you pray for him, pray directly to God for the helpers or else others might come along and you have no clue to who they are, ask for help and protection on his behalf.

Last edited by asearcher : 27-05-2021 at 02:50 PM.