Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Seeker

does anyone have any ghostly pictures?

I wanna see em and hear the back story. Im always trying to ghost hunt, but hardly have any luck besides orbs which may be debatable as dust particles. Anyone catch any ghostly apparitions ?
Old 09-03-2016, 03:48 AM
Ascender
Use a clean lensed camera, or even a phone with a camera.
Take snaps in a place where you're choosing to do a ghost hunt.You don't have to set up too much equipment as its not needed. Sometimes pictures won't show anything except "orbs" that may be tricks of light. These photos can be analysed by experts who study pictures and can determine its spirit or not. I don't do ghost hunts anymore, and I had a hobby years ago that resulted in strange photos. These pictures are lost now on an old computer.
I did take a couple of photos recently that shows an orb in my daughters bedroom. Another photo I took months ago of the rising water levels of the river, showed an outline of a person that wasn't really there. I'm not sure of the forums rules about uploading pictures to be honest. If its allowed then I can post them.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have tons but then as a Medium I do not need the tool of a camera and I never go on "Ghost Hunts" more I do investigative work. I have captured apparitions in images. I do a lot of work with images and note that its not just since digital cameras that we are capturing things like orbs. What happened many times with the old film camera is that a lab would process the images for you and only print out the "good" images.

I went thought a lot that I took in childhood where I got the negatives back and found that many had "odd things" in them but were never printed off for me as the customer.

We can upload images but keep them smaller in format please.

Lynn
Old 22-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Master
I had a picture that I cant find now. I had an old 35mm Minolta Camera I got from a Pawn Shop back in high school. I was in Photography class and had 1 picture left on my roll of film. I aimed and shot a picture of a door separating my class from the next class over.

When I developed the film in the dark room just a few minutes later the last picture on the roll had perfect white stars on it. The looked like they were cut out of construction paper and taped to the picture. If I hadn't just taken the picture and developed the film myself I would not have believed it. There were 2-3 stars... I don't remember exactly, but the most striking part was that there was an elderly woman in the picture - photographed from her right side, with a headscarf on and a star directly above her head.

I was quite obvious and very eerie. I took the photo to a Medium who immediately told me it was a grandma and she was watching over me.

I wish I could find the photo but its buried somewhere in my closet at my parents house....

-Lord Rama to Laxman