Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 06-06-2013, 04:11 AM
Experiencer
Question What REALLY created us..?

Hey everyone..
I watched the movie Prometheus & it kind of gave a really interesting perspective about the main mystery of life, which is where did we really come from? We will never really know. But for some reason I have some faith in the theory of the possibility of extraterrestrials having part in creating us.
(to those who haven't seen Prometheus, here is the link to description)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/?ref_=sr_1

I have been watching this show called "Is it Real?" on Netflix which usually airs on National Geographic & came across this episode called "Ancient Astronauts" & what they discussed was very interesting.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...nt-astronauts/

Mainly. There was one theory that talked about how aliens (divine, intelligent beings) came to Earth & bred with humans to speed up our evolution by thousands of years. Which doesn't really ring as much truth to me. But I have this feeling that these beings we believe in as "God(s)" are these E.T.'s & UFO's we keep seeing & hearing about. The universe is vast. & the M-Theory could even give great possibility & proof of divine life sources. Maybe classic UFO's & aliens with big heads & eyes are mythical, but that doesn't change the fact that they are just virtually just everything? The air we breath? The trees, the grass? The space & time in which we perceive...What matters is that, we exist for some reason, & sometimes I feel like we are all just this big science project to the Universe. But geez, what's wrong with having hope? I feel like we were created & abandoned & left to "figure it out" on our own as a bird would leave it's offspring to learn to fly out of the nest on it's own..Any thoughts?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:36 AM
Master
Hmm, you seem to be equating 'us' with our physical bodies. Most people are spiritual beings. Their bodies were created from within the physical plane (space-time universe).

My investigation has shown me that the whole physical plane was initiated by a being known as the Farmer. It arranged for this universe to come into being and be allowed to run its course. The Farmer used pre-existing materials for the most part, so in not technically the 'creator' (as per a rice farmer merely provides the right environment for the rice to grow but did not actually create rice). Sorry, no clean answer there. As per all the other creation stories, no reason for you to believe my story over any of the others. Its from my experience and investigations but there is no way for you to verify my experience.

As to where the spiritual beings came from I have not been able to tell. I have visited extreme ethereal/abstract realms and know there are beings more primary than your soul, but have not determined which one(s) you came from.

If you are so inclined, advanced OBE or meditation will allow to you to go visit the beings that brought this universe into being. Also you can roam much of creation to see for yourself, no need to take anyone else's word for it.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Guide
I know this is a UFO forum, but to answer your question, we created us.

Also, while it may seem like an act in futility to train our brain to think this way, I postulate: Why does there have to be a beginning, or an end, for that matter?

Once you open your mind, there is much more.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Child of God

Whatever you believe created you.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Experiencer

My theory is quite long, so I'll just point out one thing. There is one dna strand that is not human...they have even called it an alien strand in some instances.
I defenitley believe that we are a hybrid species that is quite different from our ancestors. We are physically and mentally different from them. But like you said we will never know til we go home and find it all out...then forget again if we choose earth as our home planet.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

Also, we kinda are a big science experiment. Based on what I have read, we are the only planet that gives its inhabitents free will....which probably wasn't the best idea.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Master
The only think wrong with this sort of theory is that, where did they come from, and it goes on and on. The thing is we came from the earth, we grew from this planet, just as apples grow from an apple tree.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Gracey

dont believe everything you see and hear.

in my opinion, if there are aliens, it is what mankind has evolved into. it is "our" future selves.
Old 24-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Knower
Man I love these theories...The actor Harry Sheerer once said that the world of conspiracies contains the best sci-fi writing around in the modern age (or words to that tune). And I totally agree with him...but some of these 'crazy' conspiracies could be true... that's the exciting part for me!

I think we could have easily be created by aliens – in a few hundred or thousand years we will have the technology to do this and to create our own little science experiment on another planet, hell we do it here with animals all the time for 'scientific' purposes... why not do it with humans or our own breed of creatures...so yes perhaps aliens have done it to us!

Also yes Aliens could be our future selves....when we crack time travel in the Physical world we will definitely come back and see/watch our primitive selves!

Then again this is a spiritual forum so if we were seeded by aliens where does our spiritual side fit into things? Perhaps aliens seeded us to see if their own creations could embody spirit?

"Do not swim, float." - Osho
Old 24-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Niebla0007

What REALLY created us...

I always thought there was something to it which made us evolved into human beings like we are. If we are just mere animals, we wouldn't have advanced this far from the rest of the animal kingdom. That one dna strand that is not found human can very well be the alien dna. That is what exactly the page with a long list of proponents/ref below(and there's also a TV program about it) is about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

Even if humans have some alien origin,
that doesn't prove that the origin didn't have a God/s or spirits.

Well, we could just wait til we finally have our first contact from another alien world who would also call us aliens all the same.