Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-06-2013, 08:20 PM
DrDrewski

Sirius Documentary and Dr. Steven Greer's true agenda

Dr. Steven Greer is a very interesting fellow. I began really researching his history a few weeks ago. After a pretty scrambled day of researching various subjects I came across a few of Dr. Greer's lectures on UFO Secrecy and discussions of "dark" government Government agencies (Area 51, etc). From there, stumbled across the new documentary "Sirius" which is led by his "Disclosure Team". The movie is basically a bunch of testimony from high ranking military, scientists, and congress regarding alien phenomena.

I quickly found 2 things. On one hand, he was preaching things that most open-minded people would agree to, that there has been much secrecy around the issue and that the MAIN reason for secrecy is behind the energy technology the E.T's have been using to travel here.

On the other hand, I found that something wasn't right. At 39:00 into the Movie he admits he is working/worked for the Government and is working with the Rockefeller family, particularly Lawrence Rockefeller. Not a secret nor surprise and just 1 of many flags, I'll discuss more in a bit.

Another part that baffled me, is the 6-inch humanoid corpse and bone structure they were analyzing. Now when you consider that it was being testing and analyzed at a Stanford University Medical facility on Campus, with plenty of interested medical professors analyzing the tissue samples/x-rays then you can, to some degree hope that the genetic explanation is somewhat accurate.

Ready for the crazy part? It was pronounced to be a real organic organism that metabolized and lived to be 7-8 years old. But it's only 6 inches tall? And there's no major news story covering this?

HuffingtonPost Live had a little to say about it, as they breeze it off as "non alien" but why not focus on the fact that we're looking at a 6 inch person? Is this a prime example of main-stream news media keeping us blind and ignorant to issues by blatantly trying to persuade us into thinking "Ah, must not be a big deal".

1 minute HuffPost Live segment on 6-inch humanoid here: *EDIT - can't post video link until I have 15+ posts. I Will update with links ASAP.*

If you Youtube "Sirius' Documentary Reveals DNA Test Results On Ata, The 6-Inch Alien" it is the 3rd Video down. 1:05 long.

Don't get me wrong I do still firmly believe that Dr. Greer has another agenda at play. A lot of people consider him a puppet, a tool, meant to be a leader figure in the UFO disclosure movement. Working closely with the Rockerfellers and the very "dark" government agencies he's meant to be disclosing, It's all so clearly being controlled and manipulated that it brings more questions than answers.

In an article written by Dr. Greer and published by CSETI (Center For the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence)
you sadly see Dr. Greer endorsing the shadowy government propaganda. To me this seriously undermines his credibility, regardless of what he has to say about UFO disclosure, and suggests that another agenda is at play here.

Article here: *EDIT* can't post article until I have 15 or more posts. I Will update with links ASAP*

Quote # 1 from Dr. Greer
"Let no one interpret this as an indictment of 'The Government', 'The CIA', 'The Pentagon' etc. On the contrary, the point is that the conventional, legal government, military and intelligence community are for the most part the first victims of these operations, not the perpetrators." - Dr. Greer

He then goes directly into a rant about how 9/11 relates to UFO Disclosure because governments have in possession the technology to prevent such events like this from occurring, but "did nothing".

Quote # 2 from Dr. Greer
"The valid, true, legal government of We The People is deprived of both technologies and funding that could have prevented the massive national security and intelligence failure that led to the events of 9/11 ... Largely privatized, these operations have both the means and the technologies to have prevented 9/11. And yet they did nothing. " - Dr. Greer

Notice in the article how he cleverly steers the bus into a no-further investigation needed perspective on 9/11. While at the same time, appears to be "on our side" due to seemingly shedding negative light on "Largely privatized operations". So half of our subconscious mind is going, "Hey this guy feels the same way about the Greed and corruption in this world on a similar level that I do.". I just wonder if it's the exact opposite, and maybe he is unknowingly a puppet in an even bigger scheme than just UFO Disclosure.

To me, the fact that he isn't at least taking some of the facts we have available today on 9/11 seriously, or even mentioning them is a little suspicious. :/

What are some of your thoughts?

Last edited by DrDrewski : 01-06-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 23-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Knower
I really don't know what to make of Greer???...I initially liked what he did with the disclosure project i.e. bringing some seriously high ranking and credible witnesses and their stories forward...and I enjoyed the Sirius documentary, but then I saw the Project Camelot interview with him and just thought he was a complete egotistical (ego-TESTICLE!) pain in the ****! A complete know it all...yes perhaps he has had many meetings with many interesting ppl in the know but he seems to me to be completely shut off and insistent on touting his own agenda/story and discrediting and or ignoring points put forward by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy...weather Greer's story is based on credible evidence that has broken away from the controller of the world or weather Greer has been sent by the controllers of the world to hijack the UFO/alien movement and spread their agenda I do not know???

Heres a link to the Project Camalot interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

"Do not swim, float." - Osho
Old 15-08-2013, 11:49 PM
paradigm13

I watched that documentary which was pretty interesting. Sadly not really anything new other than the weird little alien.

As for his agenda I guess we'll find out!