Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
SkinWalker Ranch

has anybody watched this program on blaze channel early in week its truily amazing i can remember reading about this in a magazine many many years ago whats interesting about this large like wolf animail came running across the field from another directionthey had cattle and calfs who put its head through the bars one of the owners of the ranch stroked or patted the animaimal on the head the begain to to try and drag the calf out of the pen assumingly to kill it alarmed at what was happening to there live stock they fetched a 357 magnum gun and fired several shots into the animal which did not phase or hurt it in anyway they fetched a shot gun and fired at it turned slowly and moved off back in the direction it came they firedat it again the builit passed right through it it still did not bring it down a piece of flesh came off its body, the beast or animail seemed to disapear into thin air after chasing they went back to examine what had come off it to there account it appeared that the flesh looked like rotting dead flesh it appears this wolf like animal was taller and wider then a normal wolf was suposed to be exstinct"sorry about my spelling seems to be lacking these days" the ranch has been investigated many times and stranges things have happened which no scientist can explain rationally there instrumentshave picked up strange anamolies ufo strange lights etcto my way of thinking its diown to there perception range which cannot be observed by normal perception but this can be changed by certain means meditation etc i have noted what it could be on utube. so far i have not seen or heard any talk of using psychics or mediums , it appears when the people investigating that live there plan anything to find out whats going on the anomalas enitities already know before them it appears they are dealing with beings that are extremely advanced but are not concerned about leaving unseen doorways open to what ever can enter our world , i even thought that there must be a gateway to another realm and there must be some intersecting layline that is powered by the earths magnetic core as rediculas as this might seem its the only explanition the skin walker ranch has a new owner cannot wait for the next episode any comments from who has watched the episode. i am open minded and will not be offended as i have had my own personal experiences. one last comment jsut because you cannot see it does not mean anything example you cannot see air but we breath it, you cannot see EMF but you are surrounded by it science fact
Old 23-04-2021, 03:45 PM
Paragraphs are your friend.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2021, 10:35 PM
Experiencer
unfortunatelry i never learned to read or write, grammar properly as i learned mysel etc its just the way it is and its only getting worse as i reach my late sixties i have to triple check my wording and its getin very tiresome although i had help it was never enough and i am to old to change
Old 24-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
unfortunatelry i never learned to read or write, grammar properly as i learned mysel etc its just the way it is and its only getting worse as i reach my late sixties i have to triple check my wording and its getin very tiresome although i had help it was never enough and i am to old to change
Very spooky story....
Thank you for sharing, as always.
Well done too, as in being self taught in reading and writing.
Old 28-04-2021, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
it's ok, miss Hepburn can't help it. She was a English teacher. I have problems writing in paragraphs myself. I get into a story or explanation and totally forget about grammar.
Old 29-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
it's ok, miss Hepburn can't help it. She was a English teacher. I have problems writing in paragraphs myself. I get into a story or explanation and totally forget about grammar.

I was a late developer a science/english teacher helped me to put my words together so i could read longer words when nobody else would help me his name was Mr Johnson i was always grateful he helped me as it opened up my world further thanks for commenting
Old 03-05-2021, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
I was a late developer a science/english teacher helped me to put my words together so i could read longer words when nobody else would help me his name was Mr Johnson i was always grateful he helped me as it opened up my world further thanks for commenting
She only means the best, no need to be offended if Miss Hepburn corrects you.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Master

A number of people have covered this place. Some are on YouTube. George Knapp said he saw these dog faced beings smoking cigarettes , so yeah it's a weird place.