Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-04-2021, 11:41 AM
Knower

How do you deal with difficult challenges these days?

As the title says, what are the challenges that you're facing right now and how are you dealing with them? Please share.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Elfin

Hi Gent. It's a brave question , because of everything going on.
But since you ask , just now, I am dealing with the loss of my baby grandadaughter...
And in particular , the grief and pain of my Son and daughter-in-law after losing their first born.
I know, that in time they will be ok. But just now , their pain is unsurmountable....
Can I ask what challenge you face just now ?
Of course you do not have to answer.
Your privacy is just that... Private.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Administrator
Challenges comes in many ways some may be physical other Hidden.
I struggle with mobility due to Arthritis plus Fibromyalgia and other things
i need my crutch for support,

I have a metal plate in my left foot waiting for op to do the same on my right foot. its a challenge some days to get out of bed i ache all over,
But i just get on with it like a lot of other people everything is on hold.

what are your challenges?

Namaste
Old 08-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Master
GREAT QUESTIONS!

I have faced probably all of the main challenges most people face.

In the 1990's, I became seriously disabled.
In the 2010's, 4 nice, young men with real machetes tried robbing me.
2 years later, I got MRSA which is a bacteria that eats you alive. It ate on me for over 1 year.
During the Great Recession, I almost lost everything.
During the Pandemic, were I work, we came close to being closed down due to the Virus.

Today, most people do not consider myself disabled. I work about 80 hours per week. If I get 5-6 hours sleep, I am doing good.

'Spirit' has helped me a lot. In many cases I 'blow with the wind'.

So how am I dealing with it?
One day at a time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
As the title says, what are the challenges that you're facing right now and how are you dealing with them? Please share.
Much of the challenges we face is caused by our ignoring our individual limitations and priorities.

I believe that we don't face more "difficult challenges these days" than any time in history. It is only that being ours, they're oversized by our emotional perceptions.

Don't fear, don't be angry, don't hate, ..., don't waste your time. Think about you doing something that would make you feel proud of yourself (not what others believe, or say).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:26 AM
Master
While going thru them, i don't like to talk about my personal challenges. I'm pretty private so i keep certain things to myself.

This will sound strange coming from one who is agnostic. But i pray for the strength to deal with whatever it is i'm going thru and whatever lies ahead. I keep to myself a lot and i also find writing things out to be helpful. I can examine my reaction and feelings about things when i write it out. It can also help get things out of my system.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:07 AM
Deactivated Account
I dump them with the other y chromes.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Master

I ask myself what it is I need in every moment and I give myself that thing without guilt or hesitation. In that way, I get on with things.

If I cannot meet that need immediately, I accept it and then I create the environment it needs for me to be aware of its existence within my percieved reality.

My main challange is learning to live within my personal limitations (disability) and the way it effects my life... thereby I somehow exceed what I think I know.
My freedom comes from embracing my limitations.

If you had of asked me this one year ago, "how do I get through challanges"
I would have said "I drink... and tread water and bury my head in the sand"...coping much like many others.

Now I look for where my power is rather then dwell on where it is not.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I dump them with the other y chromes.
You seem to have unhappy experience with some y chromosomes (I guess that's what you meant). Do you think that all xx's are the same and all xy's are the same?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You seem to have unhappy experience with some y chromosomes (I guess that's what you meant). Do you think that all xx's are the same and all xy's are the same?

Sorry to be a naughty schoolgirl and pass on this, but another man already sent me to class this week.

Maybe next time!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc