Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 30-03-2021, 07:37 PM
asearcher

Pray daily, once a week, month? something else?

I've been searching on the net and came across several articles, blogs, to tell me one and the same thing. It is that ghosts, negative energy seldom or not at all visit, possess a home, a person if that person or people in the home are of faith, religious. I experience paranormal and has done this for years.

I have not been raised in that kind of atmosphere. Old relatives were religious, went to church. My parents did not believe. The man I live with had a similar upbringing and was even taught to make fun of religion/religions, but he does not do that.

I just never knew what to believe, what "box" I should get into. From my own experiences I do believe in love, and in God, and too that all religions has something beautiful in common and that is where I think the connection is, the divine is, and no matter what name we chose to call God it is still God.

I don't know how to practise my belief.
I'm thinking if I practise this the right way the negative energies that keep re appearing in some shape and form will go away.

I am ignorant. I don't know what kind of praying I should be doing.
If I meditate about something else I feel, experience spirits, ghost, energies visiting me, the same in dreams only most time in dreams I am not afraid and I say and I do things that I would not do if I was awake.

I think that maybe I should go with the religion that has been practised in my family's older generations. It is the Christian faith.
I have read one or two prays and it is a foreign language to me and it does not come natural. What prays would be recommended?

I too wonder something else. My luv does not believe and does not practise, pray. Could he be messing up my new flow? he has for most part been hearing knockings. He is always looking for other options than anything paranormal. If it is something he can't explain he leaves it at that and forgets about it. I note it and then will see if I can see a pattern. If and when he hears the knockings if he's up he go and check on his family and he goes and check other things.

I think he is more sensitive than he wants to be let on that he is. It has not been something that has been of value before in his past.

I think on the most part he is left alone from the activity. This make it harder for me to explain some things that has happened. I'm so used to it now I don't even bother. Too when things are happening right in front of us, could be that the television is off but even if we are far from the remote it is suddenly on, and too things start moving in opposite or static ways, we don't even speak about it. Just the other day, just to use an example, the big lid of a bread box opened up to the maximum without anyone being close to it and no draft, and it really should not be doing that on it's own.

I know I trigger activity through my emotions and connections and thoughts and I try not to. But I don't think it is all down to me, perhaps, but could it be in my blood? What I have heard is that my grandmother saw ghosts. I have heard too that does not have to mean that she was gifted. My mother too they said saw ghosts and saw her mom at times after she had passed over. Perhaps they "smell" something on me, that I am related to these two women? I have gotten proof, other proof, that my mom was gifted but she hid it. Similar kind of people has existed in older generations in my father's family. I only have to look at a photograph of my dad to see how sensitive features, eyes he had. Mom use to say that he was more sensitive than he wanted to be let on. I never saw him cry. Visions is, from what has been explained, coming from his side of the family, and voices coming through from the dead, ancestor spirits, to help.

Last edited by asearcher : 31-03-2021 at 02:10 AM.
Old 30-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Master
Love for God is love enough my friend welcome, heaven awaits you, just pray out of love, that's enough. There are no expectation in heaven/god's home, just do as you love is all. Amen
Old 30-03-2021, 11:43 PM
Master
Least you want to pray to Goddess then you would end the prayer with praises. Example: Praises to Goddess the most high.
Old 31-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I too wonder something else. My luv does not believe and does not practise, pray. Could he be messing up my new flow?
You don't need to worry about this. Whatever your concept of God, you can be certain that God is too powerful and too loving than to ever be weakened or negatively swayed, intentionally or otherwise, by any behaviour of anyone around you.
Old 31-03-2021, 02:43 PM
hazada guess

Pray daily, once a week, month? something else?

However,when you pray,be sincere as you are praying to your higher self.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:18 AM
asearcher

Thank you all very much.