Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-03-2021, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Language of Afterlife / NDE

I read some of the Michael Newton works, and as well always curious when I listen / read to NDE reports.

What is the language people think in during NDE / in Afterlife?

I guess, if people are regressed to the previous lives they should speak and think in language of these lives? But it seems they are mostly using the "current" language?

As for NDE, it is logical to assume that the thought language would be the one from the current life.

I know people mention that ideas are somehow communicated telepathically. It is difficult to grasp, as most of our daily thinking is done using our primary language. How could one imagine life without a language? Yet again, words themselves are just a symbolic concepts to communicate ideas. Could it be that in Spiritual world, ideas are communicated directly, without need of the language?
Old 26-03-2021, 12:31 AM
Master
You answered you question in your last sentence
Old 26-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You answered you question in your last sentence

Hey Rah, I know, but it is difficult to comprehend. Most of us think their thoughts with the help of the language.

Of course, thoughts are not language only.

There are thoughts or rather properties of the mind which are on other levels. So for example, control of the body. We do not think (most of the time) when we want to perform movements. We just do them - they are direct manifestations without language in between.

It is difficult to imagine one self without a language though. And in this mortal life we are hard-wired to use it. It is substantial part of identity.

I guess for people that practice meditation it might be easier to imagine existence without mediation of the thought / language.
Old 27-03-2021, 01:16 AM
Master
As an entity out of incarnation, you don't have a body,with this you don't have a brain, and you are disconnected from the mind.
You simply know, you have access to all information that is relevant for this level of existence you are in. There is no hiding your thoughts, all entities know everything.

It is possible to have a one on one with an other entity, but you have to move to a subsection of the density level you are in at that time.

This is a bit like moving into a cave, away from the surface, in a way.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Administrator
I have had three NDE and each time i have either seen my grandmother and my guide. they have spoken to me in my own language either Welsh or English.

Namaste
Old 27-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have had three NDE and each time i have either seen my grandmother and my guide. they have spoken to me in my own language either Welsh or English.

Well, if guides can communicate in Welsh then obviously no language is a barrier on the other side!

Heddwch
Old 27-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Administrator
That is so true i remember many moons ago it seems a friend and myself used to go to a Healing sanctuary. the medium who ran the place often did readings one day i was there and his Guide came through.
he was huge really big nearing 7feet tall really broad he was a Warrior he said he was african,
He carried a spear an wore what looked like a Grass head dress
he went over to a couple sitting there and started speaking to them in african, he turned looked directely at me nodded and i could understand every word he was saying.
when it was over i went over to the couple and told them what the guide had said, they both started crying, it was validation they had been waiting for.
In spirit the spoken word is not needed

Namaste
Old 28-03-2021, 06:42 AM
asearcher

Hi, yes I think too it is an interesting question, one I have been slowly getting to understand.

I can only speak of my own experiences. Yes, you can and I have began to use old time and place slang, voculalusation, from the social class I came from during regression/s to past life (Usually when angry) but too other times about just anything, too when reporting back how other made comments in my close surrounding, could too be words of affection, and formal words cut off. This was perfectly natural when I was in the regression. Afterwards I really began to question it, and we really had to search for few of those words, as we had never heard it in our lives.

For me the communication with the spirit world and those I am connected to in life goes through feeling. I can feel how the other person is feeling, if in danger, if sick, and so on. If it happens with someone alive I feel myself a feeling of anxiety and then it release when the danger is gone or the person is dead. These kind of things has happened when the people I am connected to are not close by, I was not to know, feel anything.

One time during my first long term relationship I awoken in the night feeling someone I knew in a private hospital room was in danger, even if everyone including the person self had before toId me everything was fine. My then ex boyfriend did not question me, said right away "Call!", another guy would perhaps tell me you're being stupid about this, lay it off, go to sleep, he didn't. I called and came to a nurse who walked to the room and I was "mean enough" to make the nurse wake up the patient. Everything was fine. Much later in time this old patient called me to say what had read in the newspaper, court case where a patient on that date had something terrible done, don't know if what I felt was that "my" patient had been in danger without knowing, or if it was what was to happen in the place itself, the person who had done it was sent to jail. I have felt bad about not knowing better, I just placed my feelings to "my" patient being in danger.

There is too another way for the spirit world/spirit guide to communicate to me and it is when throwing me into a pod of memories that at first will go very fast to then slow down. Then I have understood that the spirit world has to slow down when communicating. When it goes that fast I can only later remember very little afterwards, am emotionally affected by it. If I go to sleep afterwards it is a heavy, pleasant sleep and when I wake to again I am just as normal as before. The kind of tiredness I use to get before frighten me, not knowing I would feel normal afterwards.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:59 PM
hazada guess

Language of Afterlife / NDE............

It is all done telepathically.It is as if it comes into your mind.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Then again, everything could be understood as a language and information. Sometimes someone can communicate with body language, facial expressions etc. A person's work or environment he or she lives in can speak of them; People can communicate through art.

There is so many levels of communication but language is most obvious, and feels very personal. It is hard to believe how this seemingly consistent person which feel like "I" can exist without it or have been existing hardwired with other language.

Then again, if in Spirit world we all have access to all information, what is the point of the current limitations?
Of course it could be argued there is beauty in it - why would you play a pixel-art game if you have access to ultra-realistic ones?

I don't know what to think about Guides / Masters and Spiritual world hierarchies. It seems it so much reminds me of the western world, where we need to progress always to next level (school, career etc). It looks competitive.

Yet again in some of my lucid dreams I have meet various spiritual entities, so I know there is something :)