Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Gent. It's a brave question , because of everything going on.
But since you ask , just now, I am dealing with the loss of my baby grandadaughter...
And in particular , the grief and pain of my Son and daughter-in-law after losing their first born.
I know, that in time they will be ok. But just now , their pain is unsurmountable....
Can I ask what challenge you face just now ?
Of course you do not have to answer.
Your privacy is just that... Private.

Hi Elfin, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. You know, I always think about how unfair the destiny is that someone can live long while others were taken too soon.

Of course, the most difficult challenge I've faced this pandemic was to get by those days when I first lost my job and find different ways to survive. Right now, it's still a strenuous path ahead that I have to walk on but as long as there's life breathing in me, I'll pull through.
Old 13-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
Hi Elfin, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. You know, I always think about how unfair the destiny is that someone can live long while others were taken too soon.

Of course, the most difficult challenge I've faced this pandemic was to get by those days when I first lost my job and find different ways to survive. Right now, it's still a strenuous path ahead that I have to walk on but as long as there's life breathing in me, I'll pull through.
..Hi... And Thank You for your Empathy , which is much appreciated.
I do of course remember about you asking about work . We were all saying things like "delivery boy" ?... Because you cycled.
And within reason, and despite every single persons circumstance.... We are all suffering , and trying to cope, in one way or another, during this pandemic.
It has changed the world forever.
I hope that you are coping, and finding that you can get by.
Love and blessings to you in the hope that you can find a way.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Master
I don't have any physical problems I am dealing with. But Trying to understand what's going on with life. Looking around at the next generation coming to there own and the changes there bringing with them some good some not so good in my opinion. Realizing there's nothing I can really do about it. I was that young generation once myself. I am sure my parents, grandparents and so on went through the same thing. Just a weird place to be in life. This is probably why they call it a midlife crisis. It's like going through adolescence all over again. Hahahah
Old 21-04-2021, 07:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
..Hi... And Thank You for your Empathy , which is much appreciated.
I do of course remember about you asking about work . We were all saying things like "delivery boy" ?... Because you cycled.
And within reason, and despite every single persons circumstance.... We are all suffering , and trying to cope, in one way or another, during this pandemic.
I hope that you are coping, and finding that you can get by.
Love and blessings to you in the hope that you can find a way.

Thank you, Elfin.
Old 21-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I don't have any physical problems I am dealing with. But Trying to understand what's going on with life. Looking around at the next generation coming to there own and the changes there bringing with them some good some not so good in my opinion. Realizing there's nothing I can really do about it. I was that young generation once myself. I am sure my parents, grandparents and so on went through the same thing. Just a weird place to be in life. This is probably why they call it a midlife crisis. It's like going through adolescence all over again. Hahahah
Lol... And that's WITHOUT Covid lurking ever present too !!!!
Old 25-04-2021, 07:01 PM
Master
Pi and progressing into a correct avatar for me and my twin— now we got here we don’t know what too do— I’ve progressed with mundane representations but seem to be vague I’ve reincarnated as a man and a boy but selfish is I’m which leaves my twin intoxicated— I have a messed up account atm the only good thing is me and my twin are at atom level and complete submerged—which I can’t think of anything out of the “good life” —- i hear me say I’ll give you my heart— - we'll have to be happy here for a while(until we figure out how to work it!”in th e good life”)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-04-2021, 11:29 PM
How....by not dealing with them for awhile ..couple hours maybe...and then how to deal with them comes to me.
(I really 100% trust in this - it's tried and true for me --I trust God will pop the way into my mind...
so I'm pretty carefree about 'situations' that would have normally wigged me out a decade ago!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2021, 05:05 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
We are all suffering , and trying to cope, in one way or another, during this pandemic.

it's been very hard for all i know.