Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 15-11-2020, 04:09 AM
Guide

Please pray for peace for these people

My sister's mother in law, A, and A's mother, R, died of covid 19 two weeks before my sister's wedding. They never got to see my brother in law walk down the aisle. Are never going to meet their grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Their death has hit me hard, but my sister harder. Please pray for her. She doesn't deal with death well.

They went into the hospital with aches and pains and came out as ashes in boxes. I know it is harder for us still living but, if they also need peace, please pray they find it.
Old 15-11-2020, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
My sister's mother in law, A, and A's mother, R, died of covid 19 two weeks before my sister's wedding. They never got to see my brother in law walk down the aisle. Are never going to meet their grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Their death has hit me hard, but my sister harder. Please pray for her. She doesn't deal with death well.

They went into the hospital with aches and pains and came out as ashes in boxes. I know it is harder for us still living but, if they also need peace, please pray they find it.

I send out my prayers to them ......... and to your sister and yourself. I am so sorry for what happen. I do not know what to say.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Administrator
Will send Healing and Positive thoughts out to Everyone

Namaste
Old 16-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Elfin

Quote:

...Hello ragdoll..... And all of this is just so terribly terribly sad....my heart goes out to all of you involved in this situation... We are living through such difficult times, and I pray for your sister in particular to cope with all of it, and heal from the mental stress involved.... Love to all concerned...xxx
Old 25-11-2020, 05:22 AM
Guide

Thank you all. We just had to clean out the business A was going to open before she was going into the hospital. It would have been a good business.

I went to a store near the business, and a lady there who said she was psychic said I was crying inside. I couldn't make myself cry though. Not in public.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:36 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Thank you all. We just had to clean out the business A was going to open before she was going into the hospital. It would have been a good business.

I went to a store near the business, and a lady there who said she was psychic said I was crying inside. I couldn't make myself cry though. Not in public.
It really is just so terribly sad.. it just is. This year has been dreadful in general for the whole world , but then in top of that , each individual has had to cope with their own traumas and upsets too....my heart really goes out to you and your loved ones...
Old 11-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Administrator
I really could'nt have said what Elfin said any better. this year has been really difficult for everyone.
I to have lost 7 people i know these past few months.

But i dont cry at funerals i never have. to me its just going home.
so i can understand where you are coming from.
Just give yourself time to grieve

Namaste