Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-07-2021, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder
Are you happy like this?

Hi everybody,
Please ask yourself this question: "Are you happy like this?".
Blessings to all.

https://youtu.be/9RQ4x-ydBEw
Old 16-07-2021, 11:05 PM
Pathfinder
Hi everybody,
This video basically discusses in what 'mode' some of us go through life, i.e. how we project our happiness into the future. We are always waiting for that something to happen, that will make us happy or at least happier.
Society tells us that we need to have many material things to be happy, we as individuals, have to ask ourselves if we agree with that, and if we want to continue working harder to buy more, always upgrading our level of comfort.
We need to realize that we have more important business on our plate as human beings on this planet. Although being ambitious and working hard can be truly fulfilling, we shouldn't lose out of sight our soul nature, and dedicate time to our continuous spiritual growth as well.
Blessings to you all.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Frye
We are always waiting for that something to happen, that will make us happy or at least happier.
''We and always'' --be careful, my new friend ..."Some people often are waiting for..."
Then you won't get guff...like I'm giving you!
Good youtubes.
Keep up the good work.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-07-2021, 07:07 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Miss Hepburn,
Thanks for your feedback.
You're technically completely right, and I'm aware of that.
Of course I shouldn't generalize, but it's a way of speaking, and I hope people can see and understand that.
Thank you.
Old 17-07-2021, 08:48 AM
Guide
I found the video very basic and obvious. Thereagain, for those questioning their lifestyle and developing an interest in spirituality then it serves its purpose.
Old 17-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Master

Great conviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Frye
we shouldn't lose out of sight our soul nature, and dedicate time to our continuous spiritual growth as well..
Wonderful. It requires good conviction to cultivate this thought n practice it.
Old 17-07-2021, 03:56 PM
Master
Every awakened / awakening soul is another one!

I have understood that over the last year some 2 billion (!!!!) Souls have woken up, although not all consciously awakened yet. These last ones do feel things are off and don't work any longer, but they cannot yet grasp the how what why where and what to do with it.
It creates frustration and anger within them, which is why so many at the mo -or since a year- are lashing out so much.

So in that sense, every new one who is (beginning) to get it... brilliant!!
Old 19-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I found the video very basic and obvious. Thereagain, for those questioning their lifestyle and developing an interest in spirituality then it serves its purpose.

Hi ameliorate,
Thanks for your input. I agree with you, it's basic and obvious, but as you said yourself, I hope it serves some. Blessings.
Old 19-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Wonderful. It requires good conviction to cultivate this thought n practice it.

Hi Hitesh Shah, thanks for your comment.
Old 19-07-2021, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Every awakened / awakening soul is another one!

I have understood that over the last year some 2 billion (!!!!) Souls have woken up, although not all consciously awakened yet. These last ones do feel things are off and don't work any longer, but they cannot yet grasp the how what why where and what to do with it.
It creates frustration and anger within them, which is why so many at the mo -or since a year- are lashing out so much.

So in that sense, every new one who is (beginning) to get it... brilliant!!

Hi FairyCrystal, Thank you for your input, ... interesting thought.