Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2020, 08:42 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I've been following his story. He's very sick and you know exactly what that means. Admission to hospital must be his only hope. In many parts of the US hospitals are much more under pressure than our own, some patients having to be shipped to hospitals hundreds of miles from their home state.

Gotta hope the care he gets works in time.
Hi Bob... And yes.. they do not take you to hospital unless absolutely necessary ... My heart goes out to him.. as you rightly say, I know only too well how awful not being able to breathe is, and what it feels like to rely on oxygen... Also the pain that he describes, I know only too well how that feels.... So bad , I actually thought I was going to die....Starman describes it as So bad you "Want " to die..... I am hoping and praying for him to recover , as I know we all are.... A very liked and well respected member of the forum, and he has gone through so much in life already...
Old 21-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Administrator
You read things like this and it makes you wander Why do some people go through a lot. and others go through Nothing,
I feel for anyone going through a rough time with their Health.
As i have been there myself.
Starman is in the best place and i Hope he makes a good recovery

Namaste
Old 21-12-2020, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You read things like this and it makes you wander Why do some people go through a lot. and others go through Nothing,
I feel for anyone going through a rough time with their Health.
As i have been there myself.
Starman is in the best place and i Hope he makes a good recovery

Namaste

The latest thinking is that certain genetic components in certain individuals leaves them reacting way more than others to the Covid-19 virus. If the genetic aspects can be identified and tested for then maybe treatment can be devised for these unfortunate, super-susceptible individuals - we can only hope that happens sooner rather than later.
Old 21-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...To those that maybe have not seen the healing request thread, I am led to believe that Starman was taken into hospital yesterday.... The situation , where he lives, as I have read on the news, is desperate, with hospitals at full capacity... So the fact that he has been admitted, would suggest that he absolutely Needs to be there ... Can he remain in all of our thoughts and prayers ....

Hi Elfin, thanks for letting us know.

Believe it or not, that's actually good news. Given the seriousness of his symptoms, he should have been admitted earlier, but better late than never.

More than a month ago I was in a similar situation, but I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be able to get better unless I was admitted to hospital, so I insisted upon it and to be fair, my GP was of great help.

It was only when they did further thorough tests once in hospital, that the doctors realized how serious my situation was and started administering the proper treatment, which may very well have saved my life. I was already suffering from Hypoxia at that point and had extensive pneumonia.

I think Starman will be fine, he just needs a couple of weeks in hospital to get better, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
Old 21-12-2020, 12:39 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
The latest thinking is that certain genetic components in certain individuals leaves them reacting way more than others to the Covid-19 virus. If the genetic aspects can be identified and tested for then maybe treatment can be devised for these unfortunate, super-susceptible individuals - we can only hope that happens sooner rather than later.
Yes... The generics are changing all the time, we still do not know enough about this virus .. it has already mutated to a different strain..... And now, the vaccines are being given.... Already, there are many people within my family ... The ones that are MOST vulnerable , that cannot , for reasons of allergy , or certain medications , be given the vaccine..... Myself included..... But with regard to Starman, we just need him to at least get through this initially , and then take it from there ...
Old 21-12-2020, 12:47 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Elfin, thanks for letting us know.

Believe it or not, that's actually good news. Given the seriousness of his symptoms, he should have been admitted earlier, but better late than never.

More than a month ago I was in a similar situation, but I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be able to get better unless I was admitted to hospital, so I insisted upon it and to be fair, my GP was of great help.

It was only when they did further thorough tests once in hospital, that the doctors realized how serious my situation was and started administering the proper treatment, which may very well have saved my life. I was already suffering from Hypoxia at that point and had extensive pneumonia.

I think Starman will be fine, he just needs a couple of weeks in hospital to get better, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
Hi... That's ok... I'm sorry to hear you had such a terrible medical experience.... But so happy that you are better now... And Yes , Starman is certainly in the best place to get the medical help required .. I myself thought I was dying 8 weeks ago... It's a terrible thing when you feel like that, but to be honest , I accepted my "Fate " without getting upset about how my nearest and dearest would "cope" with my "loss"... Because I really really really WAS too poorly to even think like that .... But luckily both you and I are still here to tell the tale ( for now !! .....!!)...... Let's hope and pray the same be said for Starman...
Old 21-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Guide
Get well soon starman!

Old 21-12-2020, 10:30 PM
Master
He’s baaack!! What a beautiful get well card, A heartfelt thank you.

I ended up going to the hospital Saturday, it got very intense. Symptoms from this virus are generally more severe in older people than they are in younger people. Most older folks already have a compromised immune system before the virus; as I have because of diabetes which I got from Agent Orange in Vietnam. I was in great pain, called my doctor, who called and ambulance.

Because I am a veteran I was able to go to a military hospital on Travis Air Force Base, which is the closest hospital to my home. Many civilian hospitals have no available beds, and me going to a military hospital puts less strain on them.

At the hospital they gave me a cocktail of anti-inflammatory and antiviral drugs, one may have been remdesivir. I was in the hospital 2-nights, with an IV and some vital sign monitoring machines hooked up to me, oxygen, etc. I did not have my phone or anyway to contact people, regardless, I was asleep most of the time. This virus does effect all of your senses, especially taste and smell, it also kills your appetite. But I am much better now and they gave me the vaccine right before discharging me today. I feel about 90% better.

Love is the greatest thing any of us have, and that love is with us regardless what we go through, and even when we do not feel it. But to open our heart and feel it. It can heal us. At our core, we are love. I am humbled by the kindness and compassion all of you have shown me. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes, I felt them. God bless you all.
Old 21-12-2020, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account
An unexpected and very welcome outcome.
Old 21-12-2020, 10:43 PM
Master
Good to hear, Starman.
Closed Thread