Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-11-2020, 11:05 PM
Deactivated Account

No, what I just meant to say is that it was in your post. I didn't mean to say that you wrote it.

I am having trouble communicating, so I just wanted to tell you, so that you know.

I love YouTube a lot and I go on there almost every day. I feel comfortable with it and I don't see a problem with it. I don't know what I would do without it.

My biggest issue right now is people and feeling safe around them when I am in their presence. I am uncomfortable around people. I feel like I am in danger because of people. I feel unsafe because of what they say and how they treat me. People cause me to have panic attacks and anxiety. I am scared of angry people. I am sensitive to angry people and people's emotions. Mostly because of Asperger's. I know I have that and I believe I have it but I don't believe that I have Schizophrenia though.

People are mean to me, and they are bullying me like I said before and I always feel attacked by people. People make me nervous. Some people are ok. I am ok with some people but it is very rare that I find people I tolerate. I am having a hard time with people because they get mad at me very easily. I am not sure why. I am not comfortable getting judged, criticized, and ridiculed and scrutinized all the time. People watch me and treat me like I am not human and that I don't have feelings. People seem to hate me. I am always made fun of. I am not sure why either. I try to reach out to people, and they don't seem to care. Most of the time I socialize with someone it turns out bad. That is what I am struggling with most is the bad people. I am trying to find good people. They are difficult for me to find right now. I am not sure why that is. But I am still searching, and I am not giving up. I am picky about whom I socialize with.

I am glad things stopped getting on my bed. It was disturbing my sleep and it made me frustrated. Because it bothered me and it felt like there was more than one there. Again, I am glad they are gone.
Old 22-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Ascender
if you use the brave browser it blocks all the evil annoying commercials on youtube ~ I hate youtube commercials
https://brave.com/
I'm agoraphobic ~ I don't go outside of my apartment because I'm not comfortable around these people in this neighborhood ~
I moved to a better town where people aren't evil and everything was better
I didn't have a problem being around people anymore
but I left there and I'm back here around these evil people again ~ so I don't want to live in this kind of environment - I will move away again the first chance I get
it really makes a difference where you live and what kind of people you live around
I came here with a christian attitude ( AGAIN ) trying to heal myself and get better ~ but that was stupid ~ I already know that they are evil and they will never change ~ they've been this way all of my life ~ I have been warned about them more times than I can count ~ I'm not going to try to look for the good that isn't there ~ I should just stay where I know I'm safe and avoid the evil trouble makers ~ they will never change ~ there is no peace around them ~ the world is a better place without them ~ I'm not into evil stuff ~ it is just stupid to me ~ I don't really have any patience for their evil ~ they have made their choice to be evil people because thats what they wanted to do ~ they like it ~ their brains don't work the same way yours does

http://www.city-data.com/

Last edited by Hologram8 : 23-11-2020 at 04:10 AM.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Ok I will check out the browser because I am sick of dealing with the YouTube ads.

That is a good point. I noticed that it does make a difference where you live and what kind of people you live around. When I go places around where I live. I am observant. I notice certain things about the people I am around. At least I notice the good ones and the bad ones and at least I know the difference.

I tried to edit my post but it didn't work for some reason. But to add to my previous post. There are some things I didn't mention. I just wanted to say that if I am not making sense, I will do the best I can to clarify. I will try to write everything clearly.

Another thing I didn't mention regarding people was that I feel like I deal with the ones who give their opinion without being asked when I am face to face with them, and they tell me what they think of me. They tell me how I feel when they don't even know me. I know that is bad because I feel it is manipulation and control, and they are making assumptions. I have dealt with people who spread lies a lot about themselves and about others.

Sometimes it happens online. But it is easier to tell them online that what they are saying is not true. I usually have to correct them and I don't correct people as much when I am face to face because it is hard for me.

I just wanted to say I am not taking what they say or do personally, I am just exhausted around these bad people. I don't know if I said this or not but I feel like there is another source that is making it hard for me to ignore what they say, especially insults and the bad stuff they said to me. I feel like another source that I can't pinpoint what it is but I feel like something wants me to be upset and that is why I keep remembering the bad stuff. I might be able to figure it out later.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Ok I will check out the browser because I am sick of dealing with the YouTube ads.

That is a good point. I noticed that it does make a difference where you live and what kind of people you live around. When I go places around where I live. I am observant. I notice certain things about the people I am around. At least I notice the good ones and the bad ones and at least I know the difference.

I tried to edit my post but it didn't work for some reason. But to add to my previous post. There are some things I didn't mention. I just wanted to say that if I am not making sense, I will do the best I can to clarify. I will try to write everything clearly.

Another thing I didn't mention regarding people was that I feel like I deal with the ones who give their opinion without being asked when I am face to face with them, and they tell me what they think of me. They tell me how I feel when they don't even know me. I know that is bad because I feel it is manipulation and control, and they are making assumptions. I have dealt with people who spread lies a lot about themselves and about others.

Sometimes it happens online. But it is easier to tell them online that what they are saying is not true. I usually have to correct them and I don't correct people as much when I am face to face because it is hard for me.

I just wanted to say I am not taking what they say or do personally, I am just exhausted around these bad people. I don't know if I said this or not but I feel like there is another source that is making it hard for me to ignore what they say, especially insults and the bad stuff they said to me. I feel like another source that I can't pinpoint what it is but I feel like something wants me to be upset and that is why I keep remembering the bad stuff. I might be able to figure it out later.
Old 23-11-2020, 03:03 AM
Ascender
youtube without commercials is a whole new experience

it's not always easy to spot the bad ones ~ some of them will fool you and you will think they are good ~ and when you find out that they aren't ~ it's already too late
if they are smart ~ they can fool you all day everyday but usually they do some little something at some point that you notice ~ don't dismiss that as nothing

Last edited by Hologram8 : 23-11-2020 at 03:55 AM.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account

People have tried to fool me. That has definitely happened to me. But I am smart too. I didn't let that get to me. I didn't let them easily tempt me and I wasn't quick to believe their lies. There were a lot of people who did that. I won't dismiss that as nothing.

I am confused about why bad people begged me to be around them so much. I think it is weird. I didn't like that. I knew they were trying to manipulate me and control me but still. I didn't like them. I was like thinking, "why won't you just give up?"

Well luckily I got the ones who showed it right away. I wasn't so thrilled when there were a few that were acting like they were ok at first and then later they changed.

I met people who were faking it to go along and then later showed their true colors.

I am using that browser and it is a wonderful experience. I appreciate you telling me about it. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account

People have tried to fool me. That has definitely happened to me. But I am smart too. I didn't let that get to me. I didn't let them easily tempt me and I wasn't quick to believe their lies. There were a lot of people who did that. I won't dismiss that as nothing.

I am confused about why bad people begged me to be around them so much. I think it is weird. I didn't like that. I knew they were trying to manipulate me and control me but still. I didn't like them. I was like thinking, "why won't you just give up?"

Well luckily I got the ones who showed it right away. I wasn't so thrilled when there were a few that were acting like they were ok at first and then later they changed.

I met people who were faking it to go along and then later showed their true colors.

I am using that browser and it is a wonderful experience. I appreciate you telling me about it. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I wanted to add something. It seems to me that it was hard for me and still is, to understand the peoples' intention on the internet. From my perspective I feel I was bullied on the internet too. It seemed like no matter where I was on the internet there was a bully there and I don't know how to explain that. It doesn't make sense to me. That is what was going through my head at the time. But I felt I was being followed all over again. I don't know why that it is or what it is. It seems like it is the same thing that is taking over the people that are surrounding me.

I know people are anonymous. And with people's anonymity it gives them the power to bully others because they are hiding behind their computer screen. But that is why sometimes I don't like the internet or the places I go to because people will attack me and start bullying me and say they are "helping", but they really aren't, again more manipulation and control. I think this is because they used good things and then used it to get to me and then changed their behavior to something toxic, and then they would try to take control over the situation when they know nothing about me and what is going on.

People on Craigslist would use my email to attack me too. Thankfully I don't use it anymore and I learned not to use it.

When I was using Craigslist people would mock me and the posts I put on there. They would say they were going to do something but then change their minds like it was some kind of game for them. They would accuse me of something that wasn't true aka spreading lies and then I stated my side, and then they would ignore it, and then they would continue to accuse me. But like I said, I am no longer using Craigslist.

But anyway, they chose me and then picked on me for some reason. I don't know why. I felt I was targeted online as well as face to face. I don't know if people online tried to fool me or not, but they would attack me and make it their business. What I was doing wasn't their business, and then they thought it was their business because it was online for the public to see. But they could have just ignored me. That is when I knew they wanted to come after me because they are evil, and they were being taken over by evil.

The same people I deal with face to face and online are the same people that came up on the EVP back when I was doing it. So yes, I do believe there is some kind of connection and it is starting to make more sense to me now that the same things that were on the EVP. I think they are ghosts who are following me and then taking over people or something and then attacking me.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I wanted to add something. It seems to me that it was hard for me and still is, to understand the peoples' intention on the internet. From my perspective I feel I was bullied on the internet too. It seemed like no matter where I was on the internet there was a bully there and I don't know how to explain that. It doesn't make sense to me. That is what was going through my head at the time. But I felt I was being followed all over again. I don't know why that it is or what it is. It seems like it is the same thing that is taking over the people that are surrounding me.

I know people are anonymous. And with people's anonymity it gives them the power to bully others because they are hiding behind their computer screen. But that is why sometimes I don't like the internet or the places I go to because people will attack me and start bullying me and say they are "helping", but they really aren't, again more manipulation and control. I think this is because they used good things and then used it to get to me and then changed their behavior to something toxic, and then they would try to take control over the situation when they know nothing about me and what is going on.

People on Craigslist would use my email to attack me too. Thankfully I don't use it anymore and I learned not to use it.

When I was using Craigslist people would mock me and the posts I put on there. They would say they were going to do something but then change their minds like it was some kind of game for them. They would accuse me of something that wasn't true aka spreading lies and then I stated my side, and then they would ignore it, and then they would continue to accuse me. But like I said, I am no longer using Craigslist.

But anyway, they chose me and then picked on me for some reason. I don't know why. I felt I was targeted online as well as face to face. I don't know if people online tried to fool me or not, but they would attack me and make it their business. What I was doing wasn't their business, and then they thought it was their business because it was online for the public to see. But they could have just ignored me. That is when I knew they wanted to come after me because they are evil, and they were being taken over by evil.

The same people I deal with face to face and online are the same people that came up on the EVP back when I was doing it. So yes, I do believe there is some kind of connection and it is starting to make more sense to me now that the same things that were on the EVP. I think they are ghosts who are following me and then taking over people or something and then attacking me.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Ascender
life is like world war 3

there seems to be huge spiritual battle going on that we are caught up in the middle of

sometimes I think they attack me because of who I was in one of my past lives

I have all kinds of theories

some belief systems try to blur the lines between good and evil ~ but I don't believe that way -- to me it's either good or it's evil

I was also targeted on craigslist

the psychics and mediums say that spirits can manipulate electronic stuff ~ like the radio and computer ~ they can communicate through them

sometimes I think my computer is possessed ~

we're definitely in the spirit world ~ that's why it's important to keep it all good ~ thoughts are more powerful than you may think

keeping your thoughts good and righteous is a full time job especially when someone or something is messing with you ~ a full time job like 1 second at a time ~ like to lose focus for a couple of seconds could throw it all out the window ~ I used to be good at staying on top of it ~ better than I am now ~ but evil people are still evil ~ no matter how good you are

rebuke the demons and bad spirits
================================================
I think I might find this stuff interesting but I will never know because I don't have the time because I have to do my physical exercise

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...n7H6Sl06r6tE6_

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sfRZh7kNeaMQnG

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ot76zf67RSY2fW

================================================== ================================================== ======
I spend a lot of time watching Chinese Tv on youtube ~ I watch the ones that have english subtitles ~ or closed captioning in english ~ it took me a long time to figure out that there was a closed captioning button on the videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/7nothin...=dd&shelf_id=0

these are some good ones that I have watched
fighter of the destiny
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7HCFW75qRjS9LT

an oriental odyssey
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...InGMVOeVvhXD_q

journey to the east
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Z9ra5MHt05v4eN

the taoism grandmaster
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...iIPvthYUaOzJ0H

the legend of zhao yao
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vTfL1OANGPSyLg

I wish more of them had subtitles ~ I feel left out sometimes
================================================== ==================================================

I also believe in magic ~ there is a lot of magic in Chinese dramas ~

sometimes I watch half of a series and then all of the sudden they stop providing closed captioning in english ~ so now I check before I start to watch a series to make sure that they provide english for the whole series ~ sometimes only 1 or 2 videos doesn't have it ~ that doesn't bother me much ~ I will still watch the series

I need to delete my bushcraft playlists because the guy kills fish and animals and thats not something that I do
Buddhism says that your lifestyle shouldn't go against who you are ~ for example if you are a vegetarian you shouldn't have a job as a butcher
================================================== ================================================== ===

my life used to be all about bodybuilding ~ I liked to do that a lot but there were evil trouble makers at the gym ~ I used to have to go at 4:00 in the morning when no one else was there ~ that was mostly in my hometown though ~ I haven't really had problems from people at gyms outside of my hometown and I have lifted weights all over the world ~ I should start doing that again ~ there is actually a gym right next door to where I live right now
yoga is also good but I don't like it because I don't like pain ~ but it's what I need to do the most ~ I do mostly yin yoga but I need to do the other kind as well
like Tai Chi ? -------> https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...14#post1948314

Last edited by Hologram8 : 24-11-2020 at 10:09 PM.