Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-08-2012, 02:21 AM
TruePhilosopher

Question My Silver Diamond-Star Chakra

One day as I was working at my job I was on break resting my head before I had to go back. I stood up and decided to go to the restroom to splash some water in my face to refresh myself for the tasks ahead. As I was doing so I peered into the mirror and smack where my crown chakra is supposed to be I see a shining silver diamond with silver lines extending away from it, kind of in the pattern similar to a star in the night sky. Interestingly I drew this on a paper one day while sitting down with my partner and found that if you counted all the lines, including the lines for the diamond, they added up to 12. At any rate I was wondering what this could mean? I've always been fascinated by it, however have never really had the means to talk about it until now.
Old 23-08-2012, 06:02 PM
TruePhilosopher

Hello again. I forgot to mention that I tried wiping the mark off my head at first assuming that maybe I had imprinted some sort of matter onto my forehead via resting, however this proved fruitless no matter what I tried. Honestly I was worried that I'd have to go back to work with the strange marking apparent to all, though no one noticed it whatsoever. An hour or two later I slipped away for a bathroom break to check if it was still there or not and just as mysteriously as it had appeared, it was no longer there. I hope someone can help me figure this out.
Old 23-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Serenity Bear

I would start looking up the meaning of the 12 pointed star. I've had a 7 pointed star for some time, it is the basis of finding your true self and pathway.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Master
TruePhilosopher... This sounds like a question for your spirit guides, who know you and what's going on best.

Xan

Old 25-08-2012, 03:56 AM
TruePhilosopher

Honestly Xan I would much prefer to converse with my spirit guide, however I'm not sure how to do so. Any tips?
Old 25-08-2012, 02:56 PM
CatChild

One of my close friends give incredibly accurate Angel readings. She sees auras among other things, and has stated she's seeing more and more people's 'star chakras'. She describes them as being different colors and extending approximately a foot from people's crowns. She said mine was a blue-purple orb, and that some people show a series of star chakras.
Old 25-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruePhilosopher
One day as I was working at my job I was on break resting my head before I had to go back. I stood up and decided to go to the restroom to splash some water in my face to refresh myself for the tasks ahead. As I was doing so I peered into the mirror and smack where my crown chakra is supposed to be I see a shining silver diamond with silver lines extending away from it, kind of in the pattern similar to a star in the night sky. Interestingly I drew this on a paper one day while sitting down with my partner and found that if you counted all the lines, including the lines for the diamond, they added up to 12. At any rate I was wondering what this could mean? I've always been fascinated by it, however have never really had the means to talk about it until now.

A Vision Experience.......

True Sight overlapping into everyday experience.......

A Wake Up Call........

What you saw is the Connection Point between the Divine Mind and the Human Being~

Not many on Earth can give Guidance at this stage because it is no longer theoretical ......... even great Masters can only point the Way.

Explore whatever resonates with you.

Carl Jung , Eckhart Tolle, A Course In Miracles , Gerald Jampolsky, Elisabeth Haich, Manly P Hall, Edgar Cayce; all have a great deal to teach and many doors open with sincere effort. Some may say no effort is needed and that is True but generally NOT YET! No effort is needed for TRUTH but effort is needed to get out of its way.
Old 25-08-2012, 03:15 PM
CatChild

Quote:

I didn't share my understanding of star chakras in my previous post-

They are a mapping of our various star seed origins and lives we have had in other worlds.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Honestly Xan I would much prefer to converse with my spirit guide, however I'm not sure how to do so. Any tips?

There are a good many tips given for connecting with spirit guides in these threads, TruePhilosopher.

Creative ways to communicate with your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

Ten easy ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Old 26-08-2012, 06:34 AM
TruePhilosopher

Thanks for all the posts thus far. I'll check out those links Xan, thank you very much! It's very odd as the number 12 is very significant to me. I've never really shared this outside the family before, but this seems to be the place to do so:

One night I had the most vivid dream I've ever had in my entire life. I was walking at my grandmothers house with a very tall elderly man whom was bald, with a long beard and white robes on. He had his hand on my shoulder guiding me along a path through the woods on the property and was talking to me the whole way.

I noticed on our journey that the sky was a myriad of colors and it was daytime, but there was no sun to be seen. As he guided me we talked extensively, however I cannot remember most of what we conversed about sadly. The thing I do remember, though and he said this unmistakably clear is that: "You are one of the twelve." He also mentioned something along the lines of powers that were locked away, but I can't recall vividly what he was referring to there. At any rate I'd love some insight to this if anyone has any. Also I'm sorry if this should be posted elsewhere in a dreams section, however I felt it was relevant to the current topic. If it doesn't get much attention here I suppose I'll take it there eventually. Hope someone can help me understand this more! :)