Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-05-2022, 03:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
My TRUTH...love is all we need.

All thoughts and actions emanating only from love, dwelling constantly on the divine. My truth is your truth. :)
Old 09-05-2022, 03:45 AM
Master
Fish

Truth seems obvious to me but also very very difficult to explain.
I think when we pass over to the spirit world or have a very profound spiritual experience there is no truth there is just what is.
in places where others do not.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:56 AM
Master
How does one distinguish truth from lie?, I would find that very difficult least it was acknowledged to be truth or lie.
utopia
Old 09-05-2022, 07:02 PM
Knower

I was just agreeing with utopiandreamchild's statement about love is all we need. For me to experience more of God, love was the formula since God and love are one in the same. At least as I experienced it. So do I find the statement "love is all we need" true? For me, yes.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Can any of us visualize ‘the peace that passes all understanding? That bypasses understanding?

Very good point !
Old 09-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Knower

The peace that passes all understanding. I could give it a shot...

A quick description. An incredible burden lifted, every worry, regret, remorse, grievance, issue, etc that you've ever had is gone like it never existed. No worry about past or future. No worry about death, no worry about others dying, even family members. No sadness that they are gone. No worry about the things going on in the world. An understanding that everyone goes on forever and this is just an illusory blip. You are untouchable by anything in the external world. Felt overwhelming love and compassion for everything and everyone. There are no problems, there is only God. Like you are cradled in the hand of God free of all suffering. That everything is perfect, always has been perfect and always will be perfect.*
Old 11-05-2022, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon222
For me to experience more of God, love was the formula since God and love are one in the same.

Nice, very nice. Yes I would say that God is a lover too, if I followed God that is, but Amen to him and his. Life is alot easier, enjoyable and fruitful when looked upon with the eyes of love.

Love is healthy, positive, healing and unifying therefore, love is all we need.
Arohanui utopia
Old 11-05-2022, 08:06 AM
Master

Hii Hexagon222,

That sounds like somebody who just went through sometimes traumatic such as fatal injury or loss of oxygen, psychedelics or being torn apart that much by a cult that you only know what feeling good is like. It’s natural for people to feel stuff. If you’re not okay with feeling emotions that’s up to you. I’m not judging. But it doesn’t sound healthy to me.

Much kindness,

CW

PS: it’s your journey. I don’t have anything to say about it if it’s good for you. I’m just having the experience that what people call enlightenment is actually really bad and unhealthy
Old 16-05-2022, 07:41 PM
Knower

Hi CosmicWonder,

I would feel the same way as you before I had the experience. I'm not enlightened, the experience wasn't permanent. It was like an NDE or prolonged spiritually transformative experience (STE). No cult or psychedelics. It was the peace of God/Divine. The source of that peace "passes all understanding" but the experience can be told, at least for me.

I agree that you have to feel stuff, as you put it. It's not healthy to suppress or run from your feelings in my opinion. I've found you can practice being okay sitting with emotions and eventually becoming non reactive and at peace with whatever you feel. In other words not being led around by your emotions. It takes time, patience and you may fail hard at times and become reactive but failure is par for the course and perfectly fine. You just try again and again and don't beat up on yourself if you fail.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:11 PM
Master

Hii Hexagon222,

I’m glad you had such a wonderful experience without the pains. It sounds great. What triggered it then? Or don’t you know? Did you achieve a lot before you felt the peace maybe?

Much kindness,

CW