Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-02-2022, 01:58 AM

Anyone here REALLY good with tarot tell me a yes or no question???

I believe I met my twin flame last year. We just split up last week. She wasn't ready for the union. She has self work to do. But, neither of us want anyone but each other. We just can't yet.

Neither of us have ever felt a love like this before. Not even close, and I'm 44 and have had my share of lovers over the years.

I'm not good with tarot. Even if I was, a spiritual friend of mine told me I'm too emotionally charged now to get an accurate reading myself. So, I was hoping one of you on here might be able to read into us and give me a definitive yes or no as to whether we're twin flames? Not sure what you need that could help. My name is Anthony Evans, hers is Amber Gross if that helps. This is the one most important question I've ever asked in my life, yet I can't find the answer. I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me!
Old 21-02-2022, 03:51 PM
Master
I daresay I'm good with cards, but I rarely do yes/no pulls. I prefer to look at what someone can do to make something happen.
I never do TF readings either as most people that think they're TFs have difficulty accepting when the cards say they aren't.
Plus, what good will it do? When someone doesn't want to be with you, they don't want to be with you. Hearing you're TFs (or most often not) won't help, won't change anything.
The best thing to do is always to let go and let God. If it's meant to be it will be.
Difficult to hear in such situations but it is still the truth.

Your friend is right btw, you shouldn't pull cards for yourself when you're emotionally biased, unstable, unhappy and also not when you want to see a certain outcome. You then tend to keep pulling cards until you get one that pleases you, which then isn't the correct answer.

Wishing you a lot of luck and Love & Light.