Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Knower

How to tell what is Truth and what is False

Only act on information that brings you closer to love. Truthful ideas bring people closer to love, and unite them. Any ideas coming from the view of separation, fear and division (not love-happiness and unity) are false. This also goes with the saying, "wish others to find the love of their lives".

You can read the origin of this idea here: This Is Where Humanity Apparently Went Wrong - ErinPavlina.com

Here is the original quote:

“You may not always have the resources to determine if information is true or not, but ask yourself if the information you’re receiving takes you further away from love or closer to it. Only act on information that brings you to love, not fear.”
Old 28-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Master
Great quotes

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Master
truth is very personal and often incorrect.
Old 30-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Master

People say this about truth all the time. What we find is what we feel is personal and it is the person that is often incorrect not truth. And that truth keeps one from finding truth. To me, honesty goes a long way to find truth or what you were told. There is saying here, the truth will set one free. I would ask this, does spirit communicate with us and if so can truth be found there. Can a person pray, or mediate and even ask Universe. Do people no longer even try to communicate any more? You have not mentioned how then it is known when it is correct. Even when hearing truth we may automatically say no.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
only act on information that brings you closer to love. Truthful ideas bring people closer to love, and unite them.

Truth imo, I would agree, love discerns truth from lie.

Amen utopiandreamchild
Old 31-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
truth is very personal and often incorrect.

No overarching truth?
Old 31-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
No overarching truth?

To play it by the Mod rules, I will say, the way I understand truth, someone says something to us, we can believe it or not believe it. Once we have seen it or experienced it, it becomes truth. This does not mean, it has to be correct. It can be correct, partially correct, or incorrect.
There is no absolute in creation, in the same way as there is no beginning and no end.

Difficult to understand on this level of existence, I know. After all, it was designed with limitations, or the perception of limitations.
Old 01-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Master

Great point asking about overreaching truth of larger truth and limited truth. This is mind. Here is a question. Does the spiritual realm have any input if there is creation involved?

Right now this is from the human perspective but do other perspectives apply that may have input (rule).

Also there are spiritual techniques (and knowledge) one can use. This hasn't been mentioned. One can talk to teachers, one can meditate on answer, one can ask and communicate with spirit on it, and many other techniques to know self first. One can also experience answer. What of karma and reincarnation and subsequent change. A truth change may not be experienced or realized and denied for decades, many truths are subconsciously and partial and automatic, shut down by the first thought we did not know happened. An electrical impulse.

Don't all spiritual systems tell us to seek it? This isn't a linear experience so is truth linear. Isn't it part of a whole, it is dimensional quality. One understand truth (choice), one understand false (choice). It is often about understand why.

Really enjoying the post and information.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:18 AM
Master

Thanks Rah Nam and lemex.