Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Administrator
Everyone has their own opinion about Life after Death some believe others dont but that is ok,
For myself there is no death just a continuation of life.
our soul carries on but our body stays here.

Namaste
Old 27-12-2020, 07:32 AM
AbodhiSky

i also dont believe in death as we are not the body
Old 27-12-2020, 10:49 AM
PureEvil760

Death only exists to that which can die.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Death only exists to that which can die.
Ha! Good one!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Death doesn't scare me but the prospect of a long, lingering, painful or incapacitated end to my life does.
Old 27-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Death doesn't scare me but the prospect of a long, lingering, painful
or incapacitated end to my life does.
Yeah, I think we all feel that way! Yuck.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy75
This is a nice topic.

I am sure that majority of people don't agree with me, but believe me, accepting death as the really end of personal consciousness, it helps to be more serene, to cope and face negative and positive events of life, and to live the life at its fullest.
Please accept my deepest apologies to those readers that feel hurt by this post.

Spiritual 12.27.2020 Reply to Andy
What you say makes a lot of sense. I started my study of life and death in 1981 at age 42. Man has always attempted to understand what happens to them in death. Since early childhood I have always been able to communicate with the spiritual dimension. Who was I communicating with? I used to think that it was God. The spirit was very smart. It could answer my questions and solve complex problems both in mathematics and science. It guided me throughout my life. Yet in 1981 I wanted to be free of this spirit. So I struggled with it but it was more powerful than me.
I write my many books and look at the problem from many different viewpoints. In a few more days I will be writing “The Spirit within Us”.
The spirit says that I cannot die. How is that possible? What does it mean? One solution is that we absorb a spirit from within the memory of the fifth dimension. The spirit is not alive in the world of the dead but the memory of the spirit exists. As a fetus we either absorb the memory of a prior spirit or we grow a new original spirit. In either case, the spirit within us becomes us.
You are correct to say that when we die we are no more. There is no continuity of the living spirit from one life to another. Yet there is a transformation of the prior living spirit into spiritual fifth dimension memory and then finally into your physical memory. In the womb the reincarnated spirit is the prior person but as the brain forms new information erases old memory and slowly the person forms anew.
Some things remain like musical talent or a hunger to understand life and existence. In my case in 1981 the prior spirit within me found refuge in another area of my brain. I am a bipolar person with hypomanic abilities. This enabled me to communicate with the spirit within me. So I could ask it questions. I used to think it knew everything. Yet it was learning from me and I was learning from it.
It seems to me that at age 82, the spirit within me is no me. In a few more years I will die and my spirit will flow into memory. In the last few minutes of life I will find myself flowing into the light. Then I will be gone forever. Yet the memory of me will most likely flow into a new fetus.
Old 29-12-2020, 06:33 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha! Good one!

It's not a joke.

The part of us which perceives death to exist is in it's own fantasy fictional delusional world.

Death does not exist in reality, we are immortal.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Death - to those who understand - is simply death of the body.

They know - we know - it's not the death of one's soul but the average Joe and Josephine may not know that or understand why we're immortal.

To them death can be a frightening thing because they fear it's totally the end of their existence....
Old 29-12-2020, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It's not a joke.
The part of us which perceives death to exist is in it's own fantasy fictional delusional world.
Death does not exist in reality, we are immortal.
I know it wasn't; it was very astute.
It's very quotable.

Re: "Death only exists to that which can die."