Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 15-08-2021, 12:44 AM
Master
[quote =BigJohn]
How many times have prayers been answered and the one answering their prayer is an Angel?
[/quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can you comment on the prayers that were answered by an Angel?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-08-2021, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account
The best prayer is "Thy will be done". Always answered.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cobbler's Apprentice
Exactly! Praying for relief from say Covid is useless. It's also quite clear that praying 'thy will be done' is also a waste of time.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 26-08-2021, 12:53 PM
Quote:
This is the kicker, tho...you really must understand what God's Will is.
It's very clear for someone that believes Jesus did only His Father's Will...as Jesus told those around him.
Observing him,
there was no one - not far or near that he didn't heal if he was asked.
Big indicator of the Creator of All That Is.

Ask, believe, receive - a winning formula. But if you believe God's Will is to, say, punish you (even subconsciously) - well,
forget it -what you ask won't come about...you are double minded ---asking, but not believing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Can you comment on the prayers that were answered by an Angel?
No, and 142 was joke, ya know. For all I know every single prayer that has been answered was done thru the
workings behind the scenes by angels.
But, me?
I don't pay much attention to the how things are done ...I settle for my perspective that ALL
comes from my Father God, period.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-08-2021, 11:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Ask, believe, receive - a winning formula. But if you believe God's Will is to, say, punish you (even subconsciously) - well,
forget it -what you ask won't come about...you are double minded ---asking, but not believing.

Just out of curiousity why should I want the things you tell me I should want?

But anyway god didn't give christ what he wanted (as shown by christ's final words on the cross). Yet Christ took even his own death because it was what god wanted... And now we have.... this....

i've said it before and I'll say it again there is much more to life than getting what you want. Much much more than that.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:37 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
The woman in the coma could have come out of it with no life support needed, conscious
and have been a vegetable! Great! lol.

LOL,I see now.
Thanks for responding.
Old 10-12-2021, 11:19 PM
Madamedude

So.. did you get the results you wanted BigJohn?
Old 11-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Molearner

Quote:

We wish that was true. But on this earth it is not true. If it were true Jesus would had no need to pray ‘thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven’. God’s will is done in heaven but not on earth. There are many on earth that do the will of God…..but God’s wish is not that many will do his will but, rather, that all will do his will. This is being one with God…and that being one means that we must be one with our brothers.
Old 21-02-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Just clued into this place, nice.. my prayer thread in Christianity is being moved over here, sorry to come crashing in.. your vibes must have been affecting me. Resonates with me..