Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
I will believe the watchtower. The words of life are explained in its pages. Worldwide the JW,s recieve the same spiritual feeding each week, by using the watchtower magazines, The same bible reading every week, etc-(1Cor 1:10) How else could this get accomplished? Jesus is our king.

That cult is very unpleasant indeed, especially as it has been found to cover up sexual abuse perpetrated by its hierachy.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Perhaps you are a Christian and desire to learn more of the mysteries and path we call the Way. If this is so, you may indicate it by posting on this thread or you may pm any of those who will avail themselves to be of help to you.

"to learn more of the mysteries and path we call the Way."
Who knows more?
Old 10-06-2019, 05:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
"to learn more of the mysteries and path we call the Way."
Who knows more?

' Who knows more? '

No - body more than you

Others can explain their experiences but if your thirsty you need to drink not just read about liquids...
Old 10-06-2019, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Others can explain their experiences but if your thirsty you need to drink not just read about liquids...

The ultimate drink of liquid light.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
The ultimate drink of liquid light.

On offer in Asda today only, buy one, get one free. I'm going to get a crate load
Old 10-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

On offer in Asda today only, buy one, get one free. I'm going to get a crate load

Sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow, I was up early and called in to Asda, I got the last two crates.

Oh go on then, seeing as I've got two you can have one.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
I will believe the watchtower. The words of life are explained in its pages. Worldwide the JW,s recieve the same spiritual feeding each week, by using the watchtower magazines, The same bible reading every week, etc-(1Cor 1:10) How else could this get accomplished? Jesus is our king.

Here's my take on this.

I think I learned to read as a little boy simply by reading The Watchtower and Awake. They were my first doorway(s) to the world. I'll be ever thankful for the opportunity they gave me to start to think about the world surrounding us and how it imposes itself upon us as human beings.
For today me all religions are sects, not just those stuck in a corner with un-liked beliefs. All partakers of religion as well as the partakers of life in general are human and are full of wants, desires, greed, jealousy, hate and love. Sexual diversions of all kinds are to be found in all religions at all levels - an out-of-balance sexual orientation leads unswervingly to abuse and perversion.

My few years with the members of JWs were filled with love and care giving me a basis for the rest of my life. I have only good memories and even as a boy I admired the energy they put into practising and spreading 'the good word' - even when the WW11 sirens were blowing and bombs falling they went out to help their neighbours. People should have and keep principles, it creates a safety net.

There are many other loving and caring people who help their neighbours and communities selflessly and without reward, we often don't need to look far but certainly further than these worldly institutions manoeuvring under 'God's' name as 'Churches'.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow, I was up early and called in to Asda, I got the last two crates.

Oh go on then, seeing as I've got two you can have one.

Thank you soooooooo much I'll return your kindness when they offer buy one get two free
Old 10-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Who knows more? '

No - body more than you

What I knew yesterday, I forget today and what I know today, I will forget tomorrow.

When you tangoed me in the previous post I was first thinking about you inviting me to do the tango (dance).
Old 10-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
What I knew yesterday, I forget today and what I know today, I will forget tomorrow.

When you tangoed me in the previous post I was first thinking about you inviting me to do the tango (dance).

' What I knew yesterday, I forget today and what I know today, I will forget tomorrow. '
See a Doctor

I wouldn't know how to Tango, sorry.... JB might be able to help