Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 18-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Master
Are you an early morning person or late afternoon

Are you type person to wake up early in the mornings or do you sleep in late?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Master
I love early mornings but if I don't have full 12 hour sleep (there be no seeing me...) sometimes bed time is 6' clock to be awake early in the morning -for full 12 hours( but if I can get more sleep, I will take it...I hate being groggy and being woke up... When was in shared house the staff use to wake me up between 10:-12:30 I was really groggy because room was so hot couldn't sleep till gone 4-5... Somethings I'd have to slay up and reset my settings ( fall asleep naturally... I'd give anything to fall asleep naturally...id also give anything to be up early in the mornings!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Administrator
It all depends on how im feeling some mornings i ache so much it takes me ages around 10am normally for me.
if i dont ache so much it could be earlier.

Namaste
Old 25-07-2021, 07:59 AM
hazada guess

I usually come around at about 10am.
Old 25-08-2021, 05:51 AM
Eelco

Morning person.
I wake up naturally around 6.
When I sleep in late it's usually around 8, 8:30.
Although the last few months, there were one or 2 occasions I slept until 9:30 which for me is really late.
Old 25-08-2021, 08:24 AM
Ascender
Morning definitely. Covid has accentuated that.
Now I rarely go to bed after 11pm, and I wake up naturally every sleep cycle after 3 or 4am.
Usually by 6am I'm can't sleep anymore, then I meditate.
Old 27-08-2021, 12:53 AM
AbodhiSky

I have so many people living with me I can't make a schedule. They will get shift work and then come into the house at 3AM banging pots and pans to cook and they wake me up. Then they get a different shift and I have to adjust to that too. Also I don't have air conditioning so in the summer it gets so hot in the morning I can't sleep late. I just try to sleep when I can. Go with the flow. It was worse when I had a cat as he would wake me up at all hours. That cat would never let me shut my bedroom door all the way. If I shut the door, he would dig at the carpets for hours and hours trying to get in or out. He hated shut doors.
Old 27-08-2021, 05:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
They will get shift work and then come into the house at 3AM banging pots and pans to cook and they wake me up. Then they get a different shift and I have to adjust to that too.
I know that! Earplugs can be a solution!
Old 28-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Master

Early, always. That's when the chi flows strongest.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:34 AM
Master
Definitely a night owl. I go to bed around sunrise and wake up around noon or later.