Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 15-06-2021, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
Avoidance is the better option to coping.
. Good luck. If a pipeline went down now for longer term. The bird's and squirrels probably would be affected. Some birds, squirrels and other wildlife are good eating. People would have to eat them because beef from farms wouldn't be able to be shipped in. But who cares about anything we can ingore there's a problem and pretend life is all heavenly and perfect. We can stay blinded by the light and never do anything about anything.
Old 15-06-2021, 04:56 AM
Master
I remember once, having to haul somebody in who was drowning. I guess I hauled him for about 1/2 mile. Hard part was the waves from passing boats.

The other alternative may have been to let him drown which never crossed my mind.

Sometimes, being a little prepared can help. Can you image what would happen to that chap if I had never learned how to swim?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-06-2021, 04:58 AM
Master
Thinking about how to mount solar collectors on the van is my next project.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-06-2021, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Thinking about how to mount solar collectors on the van is my next project.
are you going to attach them to the top? Are you going to make cover's for them when not in use?
Old 15-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
are you going to attach them to the top? Are you going to make cover's for them when not in use?

On the roof are 8 mounting pegs on the roof so you can put up rails on the roof without drilling holes into the roof. The panels will not have covers.

Old 16-06-2021, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
The panels will not have covers.
I've just read some possible reasons to cover your panels and at the same time reasons why you don't need to cover them. It mentions something about over charging but if there unplugged when not in use it wouldn't matter. But I am sure you have controllers for all that.
I just got a different truck that needs a few things, as soon as I get that squared away I want to invest in solar for my camper. Nothing big, just enough to run a fan, a small light and to change a couple cell phones. Everything else I can do without electricity in the summer months. In the cooler month I have to get electric for heat..... Unless I find a cheap van somewhere
Old 16-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Master
I think doing your camper with solar is a good idea. Once you get that perfected, then you might want to tackle your home.

From my perspective, I think we have to become pro-active with solar, that is be able to understand it ourselves and do the installations our selves. From what I have seen, there are too many people in the solar industry that are taking advantage of people.

Old 17-06-2021, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I think doing your camper with solar is a good idea. Once you get that perfected, then you might want to tackle your home.

From my perspective, I think we have to become pro-active with solar, that is be able to understand it ourselves and do the installations our selves. From what I have seen, there are too many people in the solar industry that are taking advantage of people.
I agree. I am amazed by "Earthships" a house that takes care of you, you don't take care of it. If it were entirely up to me I would build a house like that.https://www.earthshipglobal.com/design-principles But........ Wives
Old 17-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Master
I have wanted to do something like that.........

If you do it yourself, your 'soul' gets preserved in the work.

Old 18-06-2021, 02:23 AM
Master
I find it odd that Walmart keeps sending me articles on PlusNuts! LOL!