Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 07-05-2022, 06:06 AM
Bambo

I think we need a topic like this judging by the standard of current topics here.

Are you a fool?

I got 55% but the quiz is wrong,I dont consider myself a fool!

Ah man!!
Old 07-05-2022, 10:04 AM
hazada guess

Are you a fool?

Absolutely crazy, but I have a loving heart.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I think we need a topic like this judging by the standard of current topics here.
Are you a fool?
I got 55% but the quiz is wrong,I dont consider myself a fool!!
Sometimes I am a fool, but that quiz was created by a fool or an idiot, most likely a bored teenager, OR it is a trap.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
I got 55% but the quiz is wrong,I dont consider myself a fool!

If you are interested in defining yourself more ... you should look into the Myers-Briggs personality test approach. There are qualified free versions of the test online (or you can pay for it), and the defining totals 16 possible personality outcomes.

https://www.verywellmind.com/the-mye...icator-2795583
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Old 07-05-2022, 04:27 PM
Bambo

I have taken that before and I forgot what I got now..........
Old 07-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
I have taken that before and I forgot what I got now..........
I did it like 3 different times to see if there was any variation in the outcome ... nope. Seems I boil down to an INTJ.

Another interesting breakdown is "how" you think. Some people talk to themselves with words, others use thoughts and feelings, some have both.

Seems I have both but the speech aspect dominates the picture. It's weird cuz when the feelings / picture pops up with an idea, it's almost like a conversation between the two aspects. https://www.stuyspec.com/science/int...stract-thought
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
Old 07-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Are you a fool?
Don't let anybody tell you who you are!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Don't let anybody tell you who you are!
It's best to figure it out yourself.
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 07-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Administrator
Questions written by a fool

Namaste
Old 08-05-2022, 01:21 AM
Master

it is written that god's wisdom looks foolish to the wise... so to whatever extent I find myself following god to that extent people would think me playing the fool...