Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 27-07-2021, 11:09 PM
Legrand

Hello

Posting here a better picture of Ma Ananda Moyi, sorry if the Her Name is different for some, but it is the Name under witch I now Her and that She gives me when I feel Her up there.

This picture is important to me because you can see in it all the Pleasure, Ecstasy and Bliss she feels as she unites with the Divine.

Old 28-07-2021, 02:23 AM
Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Legrand

A one sentence quote in 6 lines:

"For one who knows me,
I am one with him/her;
for one who wants to know me,
I am very near to him;
and for one who does not know me,
I am a beggar before him/her."

Anandamayi Ma
Old 20-08-2021, 02:14 PM
I love when you bring her up!
Lol, 1 sentence quote in 6 lines ...too funny...yes, remind people, good!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Legrand

Another quote for you Miss Hepburn.

One sentence, the number of lines depends on how wide is your screen

"Reading in the scriptures that we should redirect our minds from our own small world to God can have little effect, if not experienced directly and personally."

From: A Goddess Among Us - The Divine Life of Anandamayi Ma

Nothing really new in this book, only that you can feel the presence of Ma behind the writers words.

Will add to this quote, that not everything is in the scriptures, some experiences are too sacred to share I guess.

Antoine
Old 20-08-2021, 10:44 PM
''It is duality which causes all sorrow and grief. Find the One everywhere
and in everything and there will be an end to pain and suffering.''
Anandamayi Ma

Old 21-08-2021, 09:41 PM
Legrand

"Are you master even of a single breath?"

Ma
Old 21-08-2021, 11:44 PM
See, it's teachers, saints, gurus --whatever you call them --that people are looking for today.
Boy, would I have loved to be in her presence. :)

Old 22-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Legrand

Me also
Old 23-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Master
I recall seeing a video on her sometime back … beautiful simplicity.

True what you say Miss H, why ‘think’ of God but then again until such time it becomes our number 1 priority, I suppose periodic reminders train our mind to surrender.