Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 29-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Pathfinder

The Tapping Solution App

I have been using this app for the last 5 days, tapping about 10 minutes everyday. I already noticed a positive difference in my mood. I was skeptical at first, but there seems to be an effect.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:47 AM
jaminhealth

I don't use an app, but learned Tapping from Brad Yates videos. Do it every morning and often a little during the day.

https://journeysdream.org/how-eft-ta...th-brad-yates/
Old 09-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
I have been using this app for the last 5 days, tapping about 10 minutes everyday. I already noticed a positive difference in my mood. I was skeptical at first, but there seems to be an effect.
10 whole minutes?
That's a lot. I do it after any unwanted thought or feeling re that thought- memory - for all of 10 seconds.
Works EVERY time...and I also was dubious in 1993 when it was first ''used on me'' by a therapist friend.
Ha, A Lady in a fur coat and expensive car almost hit me running thru an intersection ...me with the left green light!
I was shaken, but more SO angry at her...the friend asked, What # are you ?
I said I'm at a 10 in anger.
We did the tapping technique, plus more they have eliminated now, by the 3rd round of it I was at a Zero.
I could not have manufactured anger about her even envisioning the incident.
I was amazed to say the least.

There are so many easy 2-3 min demonstrations on the 7-9 tapping points on youtube.
I say to everyone in some stress - do the tapping for all of 7 seconds maybe and see for yourself---
While saying, Even tho I feel embarrassed (or anger, whatever) about this thing I completely and deeply accept myself"

You get adept and just think of the feeling or situation...saying,
''I completely and deeply accept myself'', while tapping the points at least 5 xs.

And is it ever good at getting rid of addictions - from shopping to eating or whatever!
Unwanted thoughts and resentments are also addictions or habits of the mind, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2022, 04:29 PM
Master
No offense, but it feels you're ridiculing people needing / taking longer than a few seconds.
Maybe you can do 10 secs on superficial stuff, like remembering to go back to the positive instead of negative thinking, but no way can you work on deep things in 10 seconds. That's barely even enough to tap each point once, and once is not enough to get results when working on pain or an issue or childhood trauma.

If you really want something gone you have to take more time than that and likely do it more often too.
It does go amazingly fast, I've had deep release in a session of maybe 7 minutes or so (haven't timed it). But the whole process is longer as you first have to tune into your issue, give it a number, and also feel what is really behind it.
So all in all I think 10-15 mins is more realistic. Maybe even more as when you see Nick Ortner work with people he often does another few rounds on a slightly different thing that is also related to the healee's issue and also needs to be dealt with.
I have been bawling my eyes out, deep intense release, and alleviation of whatever I was tapping for.

And also, you have to be in the right mood and have the time. When at work or visiting people, or rushed because you are in the midst of chores or XYZ it's not really handy.
You have to be in the right mood, right place, and have the time to make time for it, including the crying AND time to recover.
So a complete good session on something deep is likely around 20-30 mins.