Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Saving my mother

Hello,

my mother passed on due to cancer 15 days ago. I wonder whether it would be possible to consciousness time travel in order to prevent this fate.

What would it take to either send a brief message 3-4 years back or even temporarily possess my past self to jot it down back then?

Would I need to purify my aura, raise my vibrational level or enter a state of deep meditation to access the astral plane somehow? Could I even affect this timeline or would my endeavors create another one altogether?

I'd be grateful for any kind of input taking my issue and desire seriously. I'm well aware that this very thinking might be some sort of coping mechanism or distraction to keep from losing my mind. But let's just assumee, within the framework of a thought experiment, that I wasn't being metaphorical here and would want to be taken literally. How would I need to proceed?
Old 28-01-2021, 12:53 AM
Master

i've heard of something called the 'merkaba' which is apparently a type of mediation that helps with 4D work... it is reputed that priests in the past have found mushrooms that relate to time travel as well, but I don't know how in the world you would get to find them
Old 28-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblind
Hello,

my mother passed on due to cancer 15 days ago. I wonder whether it would be possible to consciousness time travel in order to prevent this fate.

What would it take to either send a brief message 3-4 years back or even temporarily possess my past self to jot it down back then?

Would I need to purify my aura, raise my vibrational level or enter a state of deep meditation to access the astral plane somehow? Could I even affect this timeline or would my endeavors create another one altogether?

I'd be grateful for any kind of input taking my issue and desire seriously. I'm well aware that this very thinking might be some sort of coping mechanism or distraction to keep from losing my mind. But let's just assumee, within the framework of a thought experiment, that I wasn't being metaphorical here and would want to be taken literally. How would I need to proceed?

Sorry for your loss.

Strong emotions are strong motivations, and may help us accomplish unbelievable things. Such an event determined my pursuing spiritual knowledge. I didn't get exactly what I initially wanted, but in time I understood that my wants were exclusively emotional, and ignorant of the wider reality.

As far as I read, it is possible to change reality: past, present, future.

Thinking in terms of projecting back in time to change history assumes that what's happening is a causal process, and if we change a decision, that we'll change the outcome the way we want. It might not work that way.

I'd suggest that instead of trying what you asked about to learn how to contact the non-physical (lucid dreaming / astral projection are the most common methods), and to contact your mother. This might also be the best opportunity for you to learn more about the wider reality, but what you want to try depends on your religious, and non-religious beliefs.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i've heard of something called the 'merkaba' which is apparently a type of mediation that helps with 4D work... it is reputed that priests in the past have found mushrooms that relate to time travel as well, but I don't know how in the world you would get to find them

I'm definitely going to look into that. Thank you kindly.
Old 28-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry for your loss.

Strong emotions are strong motivations, and may help us accomplish unbelievable things. Such an event determined my pursuing spiritual knowledge. I didn't get exactly what I initially wanted, but in time I understood that my wants were exclusively emotional, and ignorant of the wider reality.

As far as I read, it is possible to change reality: past, present, future.

Thinking in terms of projecting back in time to change history assumes that what's happening is a causal process, and if we change a decision, that we'll change the outcome the way we want. It might not work that way.

I'd suggest that instead of trying what you asked about to learn how to contact the non-physical (lucid dreaming / astral projection are the most common methods), and to contact your mother. This might also be the best opportunity for you to learn more about the wider reality, but what you want to try depends on your religious, and non-religious beliefs.

That would actually be a close second in my strategy toolbox. If I can't undo it, I'd at least establish contact with my mother. I was going to post a question pertaining to that in another subforum. Thank you for your time and your input. Ah, what the heck, I might as well ask here: is there a specific kind of meditation to abide by in order to facilitate contact or could objects such as a pendulum or candles be of use?
Old 28-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
That would actually be a close second in my strategy toolbox. If I can't undo it, I'd at least establish contact with my mother. I was going to post a question pertaining to that in another subforum. Thank you for your time and your input. Ah, what the heck, I might as well ask here: is there a specific kind of meditation to abide by in order to facilitate contact or could objects such as a pendulum or candles be of use?

To contact, I used astral projection / lucid dreaming, and self-hypnosis. I don't meditate, and don't use pendulum.

You can contact either the surviving personality of your mother, or the entity that she is part of, and to which her primary focus returned to. If your beliefs differ, you might experience other scenarios. If you're afraid of what you might experience, it is better to firstly put to bed your fears, because your fears and expectations will materialize.

As far as I understand these things, if you project into the past you won't remember this you, and if you project into a modified past you don't know how that will pan out. You have to reach a high degree of evolvement to be able to realize such things, and even higher if you want to consciously control the outcome. If you reach those levels, you probably see everything from a different perspective.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
To contact, I used astral projection / lucid dreaming, and self-hypnosis. I don't meditate, and don't use pendulum.

You can contact either the surviving personality of your mother, or the entity that she is part of, and to which her primary focus returned to. If your beliefs differ, you might experience other scenarios. If you're afraid of what you might experience, it is better to firstly put to bed your fears, because your fears and expectations will materialize.

As far as I understand these things, if you project into the past you won't remember this you, and if you project into a modified past you don't know how that will pan out. You have to reach a high degree of evolvement to be able to realize such things, and even higher if you want to consciously control the outcome. If you reach those levels, you probably see everything from a different perspective.

Frankly, I'm not scared of anything that might materialize during such a projection. But just in case: would positive self-talk come in handy here?

Can you elaborate on the projection into the past scenarios? What's the difference between the 'simple' and modified past exactly? Maybe I'm just a tad obtuse right now, sorry.

And do you mean to tell me that it's either a time-consuming endeavor (possibly taking up the rest of my life) and/or hinges on me being gifted spiritually?
Old 28-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Frankly, I'm not scared of anything that might materialize during such a projection. But just in case: would positive self-talk come in handy here?

Can you elaborate on the projection into the past scenarios? What's the difference between the 'simple' and modified past exactly? Maybe I'm just a tad obtuse right now, sorry.

And do you mean to tell me that it's either a time-consuming endeavor (possibly taking up the rest of my life) and/or hinges on me being gifted spiritually?
You can try to project to a past moment as it was, or to a hypothetical past moment that you already modified, and take it from there. You can't, I believe, change the past and look from this present to what the result of that change is. As far as I understand these things, if you succeed to project into the past then you become that person, and you don't recall this present anymore, so neither the intentions for which you projected into that past.

Each one of us has their own level of evolvement as a reincarnational personality. We have different potentials in what we can do and hope to be able to do. Also, going through this life each one of us can achieve more or less progress function of how much we purposefully learn. Most of us barely make any progress, because we don't know what to do, and even that there is something to do. Society brain-washes us into ignorance from the day we're born.

If we realize that we're here to learn something, what it is to learn, find a way, and pursue it, we can achieve a lot. One such thing is to be able to harmonize the various parts of our personalities, the physical and non-physical ones, and consciously change and create our realities to a significant degree, present, past, future.

True projecting into the past, in my opinion, necessitates a high degree of knowledge that can't be acquired from any guru, nor from any book, just from your inner source of guidance.
Old 28-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
You can try to project to a past moment as it was, or to a hypothetical past moment that you already modified, and take it from there. You can't, I believe, change the past and look from this present to what the result of that change is. As far as I understand these things, if you succeed to project into the past then you become that person, and you don't recall this present anymore, so neither the intentions for which you projected into that past.

Each one of us has their own level of evolvement as a reincarnational personality. We have different potentials in what we can do and hope to be able to do. Also, going through this life each one of us can achieve more or less progress function of how much we purposefully learn. Most of us barely make any progress, because we don't know what to do, and even that there is something to do. Society brain-washes us into ignorance from the day we're born.

If we realize that we're here to learn something, what it is to learn, find a way, and pursue it, we can achieve a lot. One such thing is to be able to harmonize the various parts of our personalities, the physical and non-physical ones, and consciously change and create our realities to a significant degree, present, past, future.

True projecting into the past, in my opinion, necessitates a high degree of knowledge that can't be acquired from any guru, nor from any book, just from your inner source of guidance.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wisdom and provide some instructions. I'll go over them again and again until I feel ready to put them to use.

You have yourself a wonderful day.
Old 28-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wisdom and provide some instructions. I'll go over them again and again until I feel ready to put them to use.

You have yourself a wonderful day.
Thanks. You too!