Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 13-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Experiencer

WHY did ALLAH FORBID DRAWING HIS IMAGE AND DIGGING HIS PAST

The real Name of Allah is' Ashur Maya Danav' who ruled Armenia. As he followed the cult of human and animal sacrifice, Shiva tried to kill him by burning, but he survived losing his lower part of the body, and fled to America.

There he established Maya kingdom built great pyramids and cities and continued with his cult of human sacrifice as he derived energy and power through it.

After his death he became a Jinn and possessed Prophet Muhammad. In Persia one can see his mural carvings on stone walls as a handicapped bearded man with wings being carried by two sphinxes. As he was handicapped he did not want to give impression to his followers as a weak and helpless god. So he forbade drawing his image.

Similarly, He discouraged education and digging out his past history, as it could have revealed his reality. Through Prophet Muhammad he delivered Koran, and instructed his followers to offer him human and animal sacrifice so that he could get his food regularly.

Allah has never done any good to Muslims. Unlike Christian and Hindu Gods he cannot answer their prayers or cure diseases. He uses them for his own benefit. Muslim community should know this Knowledge and fact and safeguard their interest.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Allah has never done any good to Muslims. Unlike Christian and Hindu Gods he cannot answer their prayers or cure diseases. He uses them for his own benefit. Muslim community should know this Knowledge and fact and safeguard their interest.
The Jewish, Christian and Islam God is the same God.
God is transliterated in Arabic as Allah.
Allah means God.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Seeker

Allah is not the same as the Christian and Jewish God, because Allah's Quaran gives totally different commandments to its followers than the other two religions. Yes Christianity and Judaism have different commandments, but they are intertwined in a historical narrative where it is clear that the same God is being worshipped, the only main difference is Christians include his Son in the mix

Muhammad was a warrior. Jesus (Yehoshua) was a healer. Moses was a bondage-breaker. See the pattern? Muhammad's legacy is conquest, war, and subjugation. Jesus's was love. Moses's was being a Shepard of his newly freed people. It is no surprise that Islam is still militant in many parts of the world. After all, their founder was the biggest militant in modern religious history. Christians try to emulate Jesus (and often times they fail miserably at it). Islamists try to emulate Muhammad. Jews don't really have a historical leader (Moses was reluctant to do what he did, and he was a terrible public speaker, he used his brother Aaron to talk to the people because he had a lisp) . Well, when modern Muslims try to mimic their prophet, what do you expect would happen? Militarism aka conquest, submission
Old 14-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
The real Name of Allah is' Ashur Maya Danav' who ruled Armenia. As he followed the cult of human and animal sacrifice, Shiva tried to kill him by burning, but he survived losing his lower part of the body, and fled to America.

There he established Maya kingdom built great pyramids and cities and continued with his cult of human sacrifice as he derived energy and power through it.

After his death he became a Jinn and possessed Prophet Muhammad. In Persia one can see his mural carvings on stone walls as a handicapped bearded man with wings being carried by two sphinxes. As he was handicapped he did not want to give impression to his followers as a weak and helpless god. So he forbade drawing his image.

Similarly, He discouraged education and digging out his past history, as it could have revealed his reality. Through Prophet Muhammad he delivered Koran, and instructed his followers to offer him human and animal sacrifice so that he could get his food regularly.

Could you post some references for the information you provided in your post?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewdiepie
Allah is not the same as the Christian and Jewish God, because Allah's Quaran gives totally different commandments to its followers than the other two religions. Yes Christianity and Judaism have different commandments, but they are intertwined in a historical narrative where it is clear that the same God is being worshipped, the only main difference is Christians include his Son in the mix

Muhammad was a warrior. Jesus (Yehoshua) was a healer. Moses was a bondage-breaker. See the pattern? Muhammad's legacy is conquest, war, and subjugation. Jesus's was love. Moses's was being a Shepard of his newly freed people. It is no surprise that Islam is still militant in many parts of the world. After all, their founder was the biggest militant in modern religious history. Christians try to emulate Jesus (and often times they fail miserably at it). Islamists try to emulate Muhammad. Jews don't really have a historical leader (Moses was reluctant to do what he did, and he was a terrible public speaker, he used his brother Aaron to talk to the people because he had a lisp) . Well, when modern Muslims try to mimic their prophet, what do you expect would happen? Militarism aka conquest, submission
Different people channel from the same pool of knowledge but their outputs have different flavors, sometimes very different.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewdiepie I[B
t is no surprise that Islam is still militant in many parts of the world. After all, their founder was the biggest militant in modern religious history.[/b] Christians try to emulate Jesus (and often times they fail miserably at it). Islamists try to emulate Muhammad. Jews don't really have a historical leader (Moses was reluctant to do what he did, and he was a terrible public speaker, he used his brother Aaron to talk to the people because he had a lisp) . Well, when modern Muslims try to mimic their prophet, what do you expect would happen? Militarism aka conquest, submission

What is the predominate religion of the country that used nuclear weapons on a 'pagan' country?

What is the predominate religion of the country that is the largest weapons dealer in the world?

In the Old Testament, how many years were the Jews free from war, captivity or fighting among themselves?

During the last 2 millenniums, how many wars were fought by 'Christians'?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What is the predominate religion of the country that used nuclear weapons on a 'pagan' country?

What is the predominate religion of the country that is the largest weapons dealer in the world?

In the Old Testament, how many years were the Jews free from war, captivity or fighting among themselves?

During the last 2 millenniums, how many wars were fought by 'Christians'?

You are referring to Roman Catholicism, which is a *******ization of original Christianity. Also the United States does not have a state-sponsored religion. Most of the ones who did those things that you described were atheist. I addressed your point, now can you address mine about the origins and behavior of Muhammad? Also the pagan country (Japan) supposedly attacked the USA first so I dont get what your point is. Some argue the nukes saved lives because the more would have died in a longer, drawn-out conventional war
Old 16-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

You are right !
Old 16-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
You are referring to Roman Catholicism, which is a *******ization of original Christianity. Also the United States does not have a state-sponsored religion. Most of the ones who did those things that you described were atheist. I addressed your point, now can you address mine about the origins and behavior of Muhammad? Also the pagan country (Japan) supposedly attacked the USA first so I dont get what your point is. Some argue the nukes saved lives because the more would have died in a longer, drawn-out conventional war

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Different people channel from the same pool of knowledge but their outputs have different flavors, sometimes very different.
Yes, this. It's like the story of the blind men and the elephant:

A group of blind men heard that a strange animal, called an elephant, had been brought to the town, but none of them were aware of its shape and form. Out of curiosity, they said: "We must inspect and know it by touch, of which we are capable". So, they sought it out, and when they found it they groped about it. In the case of the first person, whose hand landed on the trunk, said "This being is like a thick snake". For another one whose hand reached its ear, it seemed like a kind of fan. As for another person, whose hand was upon its leg, said, the elephant is a pillar like a tree-trunk. The blind man who placed his hand upon its side said the elephant, "is a wall". Another who felt its tail, described it as a rope. The last felt its tusk, stating the elephant is that which is hard, smooth and like a spear.

The Rig Veda says ékaṃ sád víprā bahudhā́ vadanty, "That which is One, the sages give many names". And then when we all disagree on what kind of animal it is, and who is right and who is wrong, all hell breaks loose, and the fighting begins.