Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 08-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Lepus

Exclamation Giant Hornets land in North America

Hello

Some bug experts are calling this a hype and people shouldn't be concerned about these giant hornets spreading across America. Others are worried of the potential invasion and the further decline of honeybees.

On a more positive note there's a video showing a praying mantis eating a murder hornet.

Should we be concerned?

Quote:
The university said it is not known how or where the hornets arrived in North America. They likely arrived on a ship docking at one of Washington’s ports. Transporting the insects on purpose would violate U.S. law.

The hornet was first seen in the U.S. last December when state officials confirmed two reports near Blaine, Washington. Two likely, but unconfirmed, reports also came from Custer, Washington, south of Blaine.

Giant Hornets Arrive in United States

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 08-05-2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:28 PM
Ascender
Yes, we should be worried....very worried. Bees are essential to pollination. No pollination = many crops will not grow.

These aggressive giants are now fairly widespread around many countries of the world. This is a crisis which will grow if nothing is done.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Master

Fear is worse for us than anything else.

Avoid / ignore fear-mongers!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Master
Yesterday was world bee day: https://worldbeeday.org/en/

Ashly mining bee video, 30 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4cnjs6tZ9s
Old 01-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Ascender
Thanks for the links, Josephine. Bees are so important to the survival of our planet.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Thanks for the links, Josephine. Bees are so important to the survival of our planet.

Not the planet, but the current ecosystems.

If people want to help bees then it's time to have flowers in the gardens, such as foxglove. This is essential as much of the modern countryside (of the last 50 years or so) has been intensified (the main crop allowed, no flowers and 'pests'). Also support local/regional nature organizations and conservation efforts.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:00 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Some bug experts are calling this a hype and people shouldn't be concerned about these giant hornets spreading across America. Others are worried of the potential invasion and the further decline of honeybees.

On a more positive note there's a video showing a praying mantis eating a murder hornet.

Should we be concerned?

Lepus

I have heard tell that they can cut through those plastic screens and steal young virgin girls right out of their beds and fly off with them into the night. Kinda like those leaping giant tarantulas that that can clear a second story window to crawl in and bite young virgin girls on the neck as they sleep. It would seem if one is a young virgin girl they might have something to worry about. Maybe get some aluminum screens on those bedroom windows. As far as the rest of us, well ...... hard times a commin one way or another.

BTW: I saw how piranha fish can jump out of aquarium tanks, escape through the plumbing to swim up rivers, jump out of the water and go through second story windows and bite you as well. And not just young virgin girls either, nobody is safe! Scary! Scary!

Last edited by ketzer : 03-06-2020 at 01:08 PM. Reason: praying mantis...yup! virgin snatchers as well, all of them!