Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
Does blood donation relate to the original question? Or cornea donations?
Presumably the same applies.

If we accept that there is an etheric or energy field around the body then each part of the body has its own etheric or energetic counterpart.

So a pint of blood or a kidney is not just a physical object. It has an energy field around it which allows it to function, and that field is imbued with the energy of the original owner.
Which will then be carried over to the new recipient.

Peace
Old 09-02-2023, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

So the energy of the original person would also be in all the various components of the blood when it's been prepared for further use? And that might mean any number of recipients inheriting the attributes or characteristics of donors?

Would then the attributes of the donor of, say, a donated kidney, a large organ, be more evident than, say, attributes from a small quantity of (say) plasma? Or a blood component obtained from more than a single donor?

I have to declare I would find all that somewhat fanciful and unbelievable but even if it were the case, would it matter?
Old 09-02-2023, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
Would then the attributes of the donor of, say, a donated kidney, a large organ, be more evident than, say, attributes from a small quantity of (say) plasma? Or a blood component obtained from more than a single donor? I have to declare I would find all that somewhat fanciful and unbelievable but even if it were the case, would it matter?
Without doing any research I would imagine that it would be more evident in the case of e.g. a heart transplant than with a simple blood transfusion.

A quick search online produces many stories of people who suddenly found that they had different interests or new abilities after such procedures.

Peace
Old 09-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

"A quick search online produces many stories of people who suddenly found that they had different interests or new abilities after such procedures."

For comparison, I wonder how many organ transplanted individuals didn't notice any changes after receiving a donation? We don't hear from them, of course.

Even if there is a risk of personality change, I wonder how many desperately sick individuals would consider it a risk worth taking.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Moving away from the more sensational and potentially-divisive aspects of transplantation it's an interesting idea that elements of one individual's characteristics/attributes may transfer to another individual who receives a donated organ.

A spirit desperate to maintain its contact with this world might well - I'd guess - take the opportunity if an organ were to be removed from the individual it used to animate. In that situation the spirit would have made the choice and it's arguable a spirit so desperate might use it's influence to overpower the character of the recipient's spirit. That's quite frightening and might be a reason one spirit guide counseled against organ transplant.

There are some startling - and some alarming - accounts although there's no indication how many times it may be happening. Nonetheless if it were a proven risk then more care about anonymous organ donation - hearts, lungs, kidneys etc - would be justified.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:04 AM
Master
If it’s possible to gain traits of others through organ transplantation then it’s reasonable to suggest this also applies to blood transfusion. But, to a much smaller degree because it is not permanent and possibly because it’s more likely to be very similar to other’s blood of the same group. Just some thoughts, don’t have any science to back it up.

But you can search for blood donor and personality change. There’s info about it, anecdotes, and throughout history religions have mentioned the importance of blood.

I believe more or less what Iamthat believes on this topic. Something is imprinted, carries on. Otherwise we’d have very strict dualism.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Experiencer

Anecdotal details are interesting and suggest there may be a potential problem. But they're not proof or even evidence of the scale of the situation if indeed there truly is a situation.

Drawing a conclusion from poor data is a questionable approach to anything and my preferred approach would be guidance and explanation from a widely acknowledged teacher/guide. Otherwise there are only ideas, hypotheses and suppositions. They don't work for me.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Master
A teacher/guide is anecdotal as well. You reduce N to 1.
Old 10-02-2023, 01:20 PM
Master

I hope Sparrow comes back on the forum soon as it would be very interesting to get his point of view on this.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Experiencer

Spirit Guide Sparrow has likely addressed this issue in the past.